OS-"Her punarvivah"my new story link-pg22

palindrome thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello all..
I am new here. Only reason I have joined IF because this idea was gnawing at my brain day and night since last few weeks. So I thought to pen it down and share with you all.This is my first attempt at writing so please ignore the mistakes and do tell me whether i should continue or not...
NOTE- This is a "not so serious" kind of one short...
Her fingers caressed her long wet tresses before combing them softly. She was enjoying her own "sweet morning time" in her room. Time,when she was not bound to any kind of restrictions, When she did not have to put "pallu" on her head, when she did not have to portray biggest devotee of the God, when she did not have to pretend "pujapaath" as her hobby. With much delicacy she put the pearl necklace around her neck and admired herself in the mirror.Even in her early fifties,she found herself quite attractive and beautiful.A smile decorated her lips as she made herself comfortable on the bed with a "notebook" in her hands It was her routine to wake up around 4 in the morning .She would write in her journal after bathing and getting dressed the way she liked. .She opened the little notebook and a "picture" fell in her lap.She picked up the picture and traced it with her fingers.Her cheeks turned pink due to excessive blushing as she took the pen and indulged herself in writing...
                                          ************************************************************************
 Yash yawned and opened his droopy eyes a little.He checked the time on big wall clock in the dimly lit living room as he made his way towards the kitchen to quench his dry throat.Arti had forgot to put water jug in the room previous night.He was struggling with the light switches in the kitchen when his one hand collided with some object on the counter. It was pile of crockery plates near the sink,whose pieces were now scattered mercilessly on the floor. He switched on the light and smacked his forehead with his hand after watching mess on the floor..
"Now,how will you handle this,yash???" He asked himself after gulping one glass of water. He was busy thinking whether he should wake up aarti ji or not,when a soft voice entered his ears from behind.
"what happened yash beta??" He turned around to see "buaji" standing at the entrance of the kitchen.He was flabbergasted.It was not because of sudden arrival of buaji. Every one in the family knew about her early rising habit. He was startled by her appearance. Buaji was dressed a little unusual. There was no pallu on her head. Even she had draped her saree in quite different way. Her hair were open and there was a smile lingering on her lips.
"Yash...Yash beta.." Bua ji waved her hand in front of his eyes.
"Yes bua ji.."He was back to his senses.
"How did this happen???" She asked pointing towards the floor.
"Actually buaji..I came here to get some water but accidentally my hand banged on the plates...it was due to darkness..i was..."
She did not let him complete and spoke herself.."This aarti is completely useless..She can't take care of even small needs of yours..I can't understand why did you marry her..." Bua ji continued her cursing as her hands got busy in collecting broken pieces.
Yash was still standing near the counter a little shocked till Bua ji finished putting the broken pieces in the dustbin.." You go and sleep now yash beta..Its only 4.30 in morning..I also have to complete my "puja paath.."Saying this bua ji left the kitchen. Yash was about to switch off the kitchen bulb when his eyes fell on the small notebook on the counter.."May be buaji left it there. I should return this to her"he thought.He picked up the notebook when something caught his attention. It was some picture whose edges were peeping outside the pages. With much curiosity he opened the notebook to see the picture and got the biggest shock of his life. It was Aarti's father's ( ex father in law) picture..
"What Dubey uncle's picture is doing in buaji's notebook??" he asked himself in disbelief. To confirm whether notebook actually belonged to buaji or not,he decided to read it..He flipped the another page.An other picture of Dubey uncle was pasted on it,though this one was pretty old and passport sized.He looked quite young in picture with no bald patch and spectacles. He started reading the entry below...
My dear Bhagwan...
You don't know how much nights i have spent staring at this picture of yours.You look so cute in this..You will call me mad. Yes I am mad in love with you since our college days.I don't know whether you remember me or not because I was quite shy at that time and never talked to you but truly telling ,after your dance performance in college fest,when you mimicked "Bhagwan Dada's " steps so meticulously on stage, I was smitten by you.Since then I had given you this nickname.."Bhagwan.." You can't understand how much peace I feel whenever I say "mere bhagwan ki kasam..."Throughout my college life you were my prince charming. But then fate played his game. I got married and you too.Your memories faded with time as i faced different hardships in my life but all those memories revived when i saw you again after so many years,when aarti's alliance turned up for Yash. Only thing for which I shall always be thankful to aarti is that she brought you back in my life. But you did not recognize me and moreover you are happily married to that "preacher" Shoba...
Yash could not muster the courage to read further as he was sweating profusely. He gulped another glass of water and was about to read further when he heard some footsteps..
"May be buaji is coming back to get her journal.."he thought. With in a second, he closed the notebook and kept it on the counter in same way buaji left it. He then switched off  the light and hid himself behind the refrigerator..Bua ji entered the kitchen after a while and picked up the notebook.She released a sigh of relief before speaking.." mere bhagwan ki kasam, I can't imagine what would have happened if yash had noticed this diary.."
Buaji then picked an apple from the fruit basket and took a bite.." mere bhagwan ki kasam..Bitching and " Behaving evil" is a truly tiring job, I should eat properly..."Saying this she left the kitchen...Yash pinched himself just to confirm that he was not dreaming.
To be continued...

p.s.- I am not sure about Aarti's father's name. I think i am not wrong calling him"Dubey ji.."

part 4-pg7PART4

Edited by palindrome - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cynthiagem thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hmm, storyline looks interesting. Do continue soon!
sravya417 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
superb.can't stop laughing thinking of bua's first love
leenarana42 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
very interesting, please continue further
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Plz do continue soon...it was a promising start
ashGC_arja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
interesting... go ahead👍🏼
elanpremi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Let me finish laughing first then I'll give my comment🤣🤣🤣

U r seriously a good writer. you manage to put Buaji in the limelight as a heroine. pls continue soon, can't wait to read Buaji's romantic moments🤣👍🏼
Edited by elanpremi - 11 years ago
Pearl_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
ksfan2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
love the os pls keep writing
lulujjjj thumbnail
pls continue bua FB 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣