rank n article...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Aqibaa_19

Goldie

Aqibaa_19

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
hello LMYAMians...
its very disappointing to see the chaska meter rank decrease from 22 to 35...come on guys we can do better than this...
just post, comment n like..its very sad to see posts with no comments or likes..really how much time does it take to hit the like button??...if someone is taking out the time to write n post a topic then we should appreciate this by posting a comment or atleast by clicking the 'like' button..

n this week we have one more chance for the rank to increase..we have a TB article on the show...the link is this..

pls comment on the article ..i think we can comment maximum twice...pls do that...TB articles dont come often so pls utilize the most of it.

sry if anyone is offended..my intention was not to do so..

Fatima

Edited by fairyland13 - 27 August 2012 at 3:26am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

manvSruthy.LSurish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "rank n article..." in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

manv

manv

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged
u are right, this forum is not active
people really need to start commenting instead of just reading the comments

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Surish

Sruthy.L

Goldie

Sruthy.L

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fairyland13

hello LMYAMians...
its very disappointing to see the chaska meter rank decrease from 22 to 35...come on guys we can do better than this...
just post, comment n like..its very sad to see posts with no comments or likes..really how much time does it take to hit the like button??...if someone is taking out the time to write n post a topic then we should appreciate this by posting a comment or atleast by clicking the 'like' button..

n this week we have one more chance for the rank to increase..we have a TB article on the show...the link is this..

pls comment on the article ..i think we can comment maximum twice...pls do that...TB articles dont come often so pls utilize the most of it.

sry if anyone is offended..my intention was not to do so..

Fatima
YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT Fatima!

Surish

Sruthy.L

Goldie

Sruthy.L

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
There were spoilers also.Dont do that,instead please give good comments and give good support clicking on the CM.

Surish

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
The ranking seems to be fluctuating. There isn't sufficient people in this forum to increase chaskameter ratings. As for Sahil and Shivani I believe that they'll remarry before consummating.

Edited by Surish - 27 August 2012 at 7:35am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sruthy.LAqibaa_19

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.