for anoli all members plz read!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

hi.. i dont kno about u all...but i really appreciated mala (or) anoli's update of kkusum everyday, i live in the US so i get to read it about 9 hours before the episode comes on, and the update really helps because i decide whether the update is worth watching or not, sure there are some grammer problems n sometimes i hav 2 read it ova again b cauz it doesnt make sense...but i would really like for everyone to show there grattitude towards her for updating so plz leave a comment 4 anoli to read...some of IF's members hav bin hostile towards her ( u kno hu u r)  n i would like to tell anoli that we appreciate every single one of her updates          ;           ;  

thnxs

Edited by usachick821 - 18 years ago

thx's anoli 4 ur great update's and i really appreicate u writing them and thx's

icy_devilπŸ˜›

yes anoli we all apreaciate ur post as updater n r very gr8ful 2 u😊
yes anoli...we appreciate ur efforts. and i know its a painstaking job to write the updates.
thanks anoli for posting the updates and thanks to mala for writing the updates....πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

THANK U SO MUCH GUYZ BUT I WOULD LIKE TO THANK TO MALA 4 A BEAUTIFUL UPDATE!!πŸ˜ƒ

GOD BLESS U!πŸ˜ƒ

TAKE CARE

ANOLI

XXX

thanks Anoli for all the beautiful updates

THANK'S A BUNCH!!! I'm sure everyone really appreciates the time you guys take out to write these updates. Once again, thanks a lot!πŸ‘πŸΌ