Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poojaluvnbt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: manesha76

Yaar yeh sach lane ke liye NBT wale Nepal kyun gayee .

nepal ki wadiyo me megah ka gussa thora kum hoga phir wha mahaguru bhi to hai.
misty85 thumbnail
@shamil: I never expected such a foolish statement from any reporter... woh bhi lagta hai mohan jaisi mahan hai...🀣
@ami: I'm uploading it... aj pata nahi video badi jaldi download ho gaya...
shamil thumbnail
Originally posted by: sauris

After seeing the segment it looks like megha will see the divorce papers which nanhi had mistakenly packed with her books & toys.

no sauris
they are not in their room
I think they come for a romantic outing leaving kids with mahaguru and then mohan talks abt rondi and divorce thinking she knows abt it already
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
YT Link

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqy2hfzW1po[/YOUTUBE]

DIRECT LINK
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqy2hfzW1po
poojaluvnbt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: manesha76

Are yaar Bhopal hi chale jaate πŸ€’ .

lo tum sab HM destination kyun de rahe ho. aage ke baare me socho.
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Pata nahi CVs ko kya mila inn sab se πŸ€” How will they get back together again? Am so confused !
shamil thumbnail
I hope the episode wala scene turns out really well
I mean the expressions on their faces

Dee_76 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=akruz]I am scared for Mohan...That lady Megha will kill him raw...πŸ˜•...She doesnt have the sense to think that Mohan had not known that Ridhdhima had not told the truth completely...She doesnt have the sensibility to think that had Mohan not married Megha after the incident, then her entire family would have been embarassed in front of all...she wont think that hadnt she not delayed her confession Mohan wouldnt have married that Rondhi...i m really scared for mohan...even after Accepting Megha with her two kids i dont feel Megha really loves MohanπŸ˜•...i just hope CVs doesnt make me hate Megha

Jab bhi Mohan reason hota hai Megha kuch nahi sochti hai, baas tana marna shuru ho jati hai. yeh uski purani aadat hai, nahi jayegi. Aur vaise bhi Megha phele kehati hai aur baadmein pachtati hai ki usne aisa kyun kaha but this time i really want Mohan to stay away from Megha now. I know he did a mistake there is always 2 sides of the coin which I think Megha never understands and will never try to understand. So usse ummed rakhna bekar hai.

Megha will be hurt but if she sits and thinks logically then Mohan has saved her, kids and the izzat of pyaz parivar otherwise voh sab log kissi ko muah dikhane ke layak nahi rehate.

I am now actually scared more for Mohan than for Megha. He will be shattered πŸ˜­ as if we remember his dialogues during the farmhouse and the MM ka confrontation at Vyas Nivas where Mohan thinks Megha knows
the truth and there he mentions that ''mein dar gaya tha, tumhe khona nahi chahata tha. Tum bade mushkil se mili ho''

Now we have to see what will Megha do, will she cry and run to Vyas Nivas or stay with Mohan and sort the things out. As, if she goes to Vyas Nivas then this whole thing will take a really bad turn. Then Mohan will be thrown out of Juna Mohalla πŸ˜²
misty85 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shamil

no sauris
they are not in their room
I think they come for a romantic outing leaving kids with mahaguru and then mohan talks abt rondi and divorce thinking she knows abt it already

But Akku interview mein boli divorce papers haat lag gayi hain...πŸ˜• Jo bhi ho... dhamaka hogaya... now what...πŸ˜•

@ami: kya timing hai... both of us uploaded the video at the same time...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: Amisha.Laher

YT Link

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqy2hfzW1po[/YOUTUBE]

DIRECT LINK
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqy2hfzW1po

thanks for the link