Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

knraji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Wonderful news...TFS...waiting for the link...

Ufff...finally, long awaited confrontation coming up soon...great relief...Looking forward to the upcoming episodes & to see how things unfold from thereafter. Know its going to be a tough time, but getting over it sooner is very important. 😊
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
in pic mohan wearing black court and megha looking young girl
both looking niceπŸ˜‰

megha jab dekho tab collar hi pakad leti hai...megha ne slap nahi maara?πŸ˜†
poojaluvnbt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
chalo sab khush ho jaao. yahi to chahte the hum ab Rondi ka kya drama hoga? pta nahi Mohan or kitna sahega.😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
akruz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am scared for Mohan...That lady Megha will kill him raw...πŸ˜•...She doesnt have the sense to think that Mohan had not known that Ridhdhima had not told the truth completely...She doesnt have the sensibility to think that had Mohan not married Megha after the incident, then her entire family would have been embarassed in front of all...she wont think that hadnt she not delayed her confession Mohan wouldnt have married that Rondhi...i m really scared for mohan...even after Accepting Megha with her two kids i dont feel Megha really loves MohanπŸ˜•...i just hope CVs doesnt make me hate Megha
poojaluvnbt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Amisha.Laher

in pic mohan wearing black court and megha looking young girl
both looking niceπŸ˜‰

megha jab dekho tab collar hi pakad leti hai...megha ne slap nahi maara?πŸ˜†

Ami kyun Mohan ko pitwane pe lagi hai. bechara abhi kitna suffer karega. kitni taklif likhi hai uski life me. pyaar to likha hi nahi.
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: akruz

I am scared for Mohan...That lady Megha will kill him raw...πŸ˜•...She doesnt have the sense to think that Mohan had not known that Ridhdhima had not told the truth completely...She doesnt have the sensibility to think that had Mohan not married Megha after the incident, then her entire family would have been embarassed in front of all...she wont think that hadnt she not delayed her confession Mohan wouldnt have married that Rondhi...i m really scared for mohan...even after Accepting Megha with her two kids i dont feel Megha really loves MohanπŸ˜•...i just hope CVs doesnt make me hate Megha

Well, NO woman would tolerate the fact that her marriage is illegal, so Megha is perfectly right in her place!
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the WU and the Pics, Ramo ! πŸ€—
So happy that Megs found out the TRUTH πŸ₯³
Feel really bad for her 😭
misty85 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Bidzie-

Well, NO woman would tolerate the fact that her marriage is illegal, so Megha is perfectly right in her place!

Right... how can a woman stay calm in such a situation... things will settle down later... but right now situation is volcanic. Anything can happen right now.
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: vs-kmh

Ami kyun Mohan ko pitwane pe lagi hai. bechara abhi kitna suffer karega. kitni taklif likhi hai uski life me. pyaar to likha hi nahi.

ek slap to banta hai meri taraf seπŸ˜› πŸ˜† kaas meri yeh ichaa megha puri kar deπŸ˜‰
ab bajeja mohan babu ki pungi now he will realize what he did.
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
TFS!

I am waiting for this to happen. Mohan should be shown in pain for a while. Megha should not forgive him easily. Then Mohan manaoing Megha should start. But I really dont want kids to know about this.

Wonder what Riddhima will do now.