India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Crazzzyyy!!!!!

anjali.nair IF-Rockerz
anjali.nair
anjali.nair

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
That's me after watching today's show. I don't care if Ekta's copies scenes from somewhere or whatever I am just crazy about the romantic tension between Angad and Kripa.

My views for today:

1. Angad's smile and antics at the shop Heart

2. Awww... for the first time they hold hands to change the tyre.

3. Yuck!!! for Anitttaaa's blue dress.

4. Angry Angry for Harshini tagging along with Kripa everywhere and snatching Prithvi's drink Dead

5. Finally, Clap for Angad singing the best romantic song of all time originally sung by Kishore Kumar for the film Blackmail picturised on Dharmendra and Rakhee. Pal.Pal..dil ke paas tum rahti ho. Heart (I am sure IQ was thinking of Dinks there Big smile)

6. Complete lyrics for the song sung by Angad at the end of the show for those interested.
http://www.raaga.com/channels/hindi/lyrics/3134.html

Edited by bluepink - 04 May 2005 at 6:49pm

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
tnx
alwayzzangelic Senior Member
alwayzzangelic
alwayzzangelic

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
how sweet.  since dinku sed she gets updated like 10 times a day, we all kne that iqbal onli thinks of her all the time. That's his inspiration to perform to wonderfully 
happe IF-Dazzler
happe
happe

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the lyrics website. I was looking for it myself. I also loved the tire scene. They both looked awesome esp. angad as always. Poor prithvi whose drink harshini took.
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index