Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

mishkil88

IF-Rockerz

mishkil88

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
I saw this movie and i think it's worth watching twice ! performance, direction, photography, music - all outstanding & spl mention of sachin khedekar the gr8...MM ne baryach divsani changla picture banavla ani tyane aapla Dream project cha commitment saarth kelay...Thumbs Up
Request all of you to post your comments !

Edited by mishkil88 - 27 August 2012 at 12:58am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anku2010vidya0906

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kaksparsh" in Zee Marathi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anku2010

anku2010

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishkil88

I saw this movie and i think it's worth watching twice ! performance, direction, photography, music - all outstanding & spl mention of sachin khedekar the gr8...MM ne baryach divsani changla picture banavla ani tyane aapla Dream project cha commitment saarth kelay...Thumbs Up
Request all of you to post your comments !

i saw it in theatre,all performances were good!! esp. priya surprised me!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906

vidya0906

Cool Viewbie

vidya0906

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Good u put up this post Mishkil Smile  Me too liked the movie very much...my hubby, who cannot understand marathi, saw the movie and liked it a lot Smile

Its truly an awesome movie.  Mahesh Manjrekar has done a great job...creating the right feel and atmosphere of the pre-independence era...and Sachin Khedekar's controlled acting was superb...and also the person who enacted Balwant's role..he too was good and so also Priya...in fact all the actors have done a good job.   the last scene where Hari tells Uma about his vachan to Mahadev...that was awesome...and then she dying, just so that Hari should not be guilty of breaking a promise made to his dead brother...all in all a great movieClap

As it is, I am a big fan of Sachin's after Mi Shivajirao Bhosle and this pic made me a pucca one Wink   Of course the movie has its faults too, some of which have been discussed greatly on one of my fb friend's wall...they have dissected the movie like anything...but then each one is entitled to his/her's own opinion...But whatever, I liked Kaksparsh very much Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mishkil88

mishkil88

IF-Rockerz

mishkil88

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
wondering why resham - u r not commenting ? u wr keen to watch this movie na ?

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Mishkil I missed watching this movie as i went out on tht day

mishkil88

IF-Rockerz

mishkil88

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
repeat telecast on this sunday.

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
yes wl watch this sunday

vidya0906

Cool Viewbie

vidya0906

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
hey reshu, how i envy your signature banners gaUnhappy  i tried posting ram n peehu's pics just like u said...couldnt do it only..avtaar i did, but that also doesnt show all teh time Confused

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.