Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

I need help with my anger please

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

love1993

love1993

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 7:52pm | IP Logged

So I met my boyfriend when I went to India for a wedding in January 2012. Me and him used to go shopping and stuff together and we got very close to each other during that time. We used to even eat together and wait for each other for everything we did. We missed each other when we werent together. Then on Valentines, he told me he loves me and we started it. We have planned everything together and how he wants to marry me. So around december I am going back and we gonna get married.

Anyway A month later he went to the army, while I was still there and I missed him a lot. And I also came back to US once he was gone. We talk a lot on the phone. I really miss him a lot at times and he misses me too. This month he came back to his house for a vacation and I get really jealous cuz everybody gets to see him and I don't. So whenever somebody sees him I get really mad at him and take it out on him. I don't think, its fair to him but I do it anyway. He just takes it but I feel bad. I want to stop being like that to him. He doesn't deserve it at all. I show him how much I love him everyday but the anger just takes over. It really bothers him but cuz he loves me he sticks with me thru everything.

Thank you very much for your help, I really appreciate it. God Bless.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I need help with my anger please" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Maybe next time your find out that he's coming home, instead taking the anger out on him, try doing something else. Sometimes for me have an intense work out relieves my stress and anger so that I don't take it out on anyone. That might not work if you don't know why you're really getting angry.

I think you might be getting angry at him because you're angry at yourself because you are not able to see him when you really want to. Sorry if that's coming out too blunt, but this is my feeling.

Try to see if you can visit him some time soon somehow. It might help you out.

thom12

thom12

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged
I totally agree with what tulipbaby53 has to say on these. You need to control your anger by doing meditation or yoga. These activities can really help you in eliminating anger from your mind. You need to talk to him personally to express your feelings to him. Maybe he can understand why you are getting angry on him.

Ankithate

Goldie

Ankithate

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
The Best Way To Control Your Anger ,
which i myself Also Use is to
Start Saying Counting From 10 to 1.
Ya the Reverse way.
Not fast Just to your Normal Speed.
Count Atleast 5 to 10 times when u get angry.
It certainly help to calm down little.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top