Nijagurlrock thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Omg I can't believe am already making this post yall,I remember when I made my last day of school post and noww its already the end of summer and school is tomorow ,that's intense ,who agrees that summer went by fast?..it felt like last week I told you guys that it was gonna be the last day of school and now I'm saying tomorow is the first day LOL..I'm gonna be a sophmore in highschool and I cannot wait to be with all my freinds and be dancing (drill team) the whole year! I just wanted to share this with my fellow sathiyans :)!_*   love yall

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Giafan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nijagurlrock

Omg I can't believe am already making this post yall,I remember when I made my last day of school post and noww its already the end of summer and school is tomorow ,that's intense ,who agrees that summer went by fast?..it felt like last week I told you guys that it was gonna be the last day of school and now I'm saying tomorow is the first day LOL..I'm gonna be a sophmore in highschool and I cannot wait to be with all my freinds and be dancing (drill team) the whole year! I just wanted to share this with my fellow sathiyans :)!_*   love yall

Best of Luck dear!!! hope you will get, lot of fun and same time a great learning in your 10th grade!!!  Try to come to our forum, whenever you are free!😃
Nijagurlrock thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Giafan

Best of Luck dear!!! hope you will get, lot of fun and same time agreat learning in your 10th grade!!! Try to come to our forum, whenever you are free!😃

Thank you ,lol yes I love this forum soo much