Balika Vadhu

Will Anandi & Jagya be re-united?!!

SweetSona2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
(This is my 2nd post & my ist post in B.V)

Will Anandi & Jagya be re-united? 😡

If it happens I will stop watching this show! I mean Jagya can just do anything, abuse Anandi, leave her, get illegally married to Gauri, sleep with her, father a child with her (although the child did not survive) & then when he realises his mistakes he shouts at Gauri when more than Gauri it is his fault!!! 😡
Gauri is an outsider so we cannot expect much from her that she would understand Anandi & her family but Jagya...it is his family...he has lived, grown up & loved Anandi for so many years & still he committed such sins! AND what does he expect! That after doing all this...after breaking everyone's heart he can get away with it! He thinks when he will come back everyone will forget everything & accept him! 😡

Well, I don't care what others do but if Anandi really has some self-respect she won't behave like a door-mat & go back to Jagya otherwise thousands of girls watching this show will think that a man can do anything & get away & it is absolutely ok & a woman should ultimately reconcile to any situation & always be a self-sacrificing idol!!! 😡

Instead of Jagya if Anandi had done such a thing would Jagya & her family members ever accept her! I say NEVER! Rules are always for women!!! 😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Goranta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
NO! I dont think Anandi will accept Jagat and there is no going to be AnJa reunion...If CV do that they will loose a lot of fans and viewers and i think that they dont think AnJa reunion is such a good idea!!!  Edited by Goranta - 11 years ago
Vipan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
No, it's not going to happen. If you recall the promos when they introduced Shiv's family and when Anandi first meets them, the background voice calls them her new "sasuraal". 

Also, I don't think the producers would bother to introduce the whole family (and devote time and money) if they weren't permanent. 

If anything, I think we might see Sanchi and Jagya together eventually... Who knows? 😕 I wouldn't want Jagya anywhere near Anandi, but given the track record of Indian shows, that is a possibility.