Ragging Episode - My thoughts

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

BlueSpirit

BlueSpirit

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Episode: Execution was average acting was poor too.

Story(Incident): I think it was really stupid to not let the criminals go to jail - cause even if it's a cycle its always a personal choice upon every individual to not follow what has been going on - They need to pay for what they did - that will set examples to others who will think before their wrong doings.

Making them go to Jail plus the revolution against ragging could still be carried out.

These are my thoughts, would like to hear your thoughts as well Smile

Edited by Seh07 - 26 August 2012 at 10:14am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ragging Episode - My thoughts" in Lakhon Mein Ek forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sars.

IF-Rockerz

Sars.

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
I personally think, That they should've been sent to Jail.
I mean they took a life. For something like Ragging.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BlueSpirit

BlueSpirit

BlueSpirit

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SaruuKaSh-

I personally think, That they should've been sent to Jail.
I mean they took a life. For something like Ragging.

Exactly! pranks and etc one side taking a life! that is too extreme and no matter whatever so called "pressure/cycle" they were bound by as I said in my post in the end it is an individual's personal choice and wrong doings can NEVER be justified!

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
if i was in the dad's place, they would've went to jail alongside with the principle/dean of medical college. but at the same time i understand what he said. them going to jail would not stop ragging. its not what his kid wanted! 

then on a more religious note, only GOD has the right to punish. so who are we to do HIS job?

don't get me wrong. I would send them all to jail!! maybe even have them hanged if that was my kid or brother or something but i can still understand the dad's stand. 

Annaflax

Annaflax

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
I think they have covered the ragging episode really nice and sensitively

Btw friends,
Get the info about Lakhon Mein Ek on sms now!

Just sms "@describe show name" to 9243342000

e.g.
@describe Lakhon Mein Ek

mimarain

Goldie

mimarain

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
i honestly as pretty much disappointed by letting them go free hello they tortured the guy,made fun of him like that its pretty much embrassing... but then i agree with his dad's point of view i mean if they do get jailed will the ragging stop i do'nt think  so ..i agree this epi handled it very well 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.