Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Hey all,

I won't be able to do the updates for this weekend and next, so I thought I'll just post YT's small update instead.

Shreya

ACP Pratap Teje is released from jail and replaces Karanveer. Teje takes up the case of Sumit Kumar, who died in a protest. Abhigyan is devastated to learn that Chandan, Anand and Karanveer died in the bomb blast. Shaurya informs Teje that Sumit was shot from a double barrel gun. Inspector Samrat and Kavi join Teje's team. An informer tells Teje about the double barrel gun. Shaurya enquires about a bank robbery. Teje saves the informer instead of saving Shaurya.

Edited by khota_sikka_sri - 27 August 2012 at 5:59am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Soniya..Shapathpriyagurung.Vrish.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "25/08/2012 WU: The Aftermath of the Blast" in Hum ne li hai... Shapath forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
I think they could have covered the deaths & funerals of the officers better.  I was left under the impression that there was an episode I missed.

So they now have an infiltrator in their ranks?  Wonder how many episodes will it take to expose him?

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
That's the way FW works Vrish. They leave everything up to the imagination of the viewers. So we'll have to imagine how the funeral happened. I still remember Aditi's death in CID. The next episode after that had almost 5 minutes dedicated to Aditi's funeral and its aftermath. And that was out of a 30-minute episode. Nowadays you should be happy if they show it even for 1 minute in a 45-minute episode.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Understood, but it's a pretty pathetic send off of the leads of a show.  It's one thing if it were just some underlings in the serial.

Right now, the forensic guy Saloni looks like the star of this show LOL  ACP Teje looks more like a lead antagonist than a protagonist LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhotaSikaShreya

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
I'm already not liking ACP Teje. They should have left ACP Karanveer. He was awesome.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Zariyat--.Vrish.

priyagurung

IF-Dazzler

priyagurung

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
I Miss The Old Cast And I Would Like To Have The Whole Cast Back In Town Immediately.
I Loved The Whole Cast, I Don't Mind Watching The New Cast Also.
But Please Bring The Old Cast Back Also, We Can't Show The Old Cast A Door And Then Start To Replace Them With The New Once.

priyagurung

IF-Dazzler

priyagurung

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Thank You For The Written Uptodate Shreya,
I Miss The Old Cast A Lot.
And The Entire Cast Will Be Missd Today And Forever.

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Yep Priya. The entire cast will always be missed.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.