best scene of barsaat/tera hua

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Its really difficult for me to think of one scene to be my fav...
there were many scenes i loved...
1. Ishaan- Pari first meeting and that flirting was too gud...i just loved Avinash expressions in this scene as well as dialogues
2. this was when Ishan ask Pari for what she came to the fest...and she says for solo singing...and Ishaan's reply...saying ohh ho...fir to tumhara pta kat...loved Avi expressions again...
3. when he regretted to let go pari and finds her evrywhere...and then there convo on phone...
4. intro of cutei pie ADI
5. Adi intro with Ishaan and then Adi asking when they will meet again...it was so sweet...i just got emotional watching that scene
6. all Ishaan -Adi scene were so cute and emotional
7. then Adi Pari convo about her marriage
8. also Ishaan sitting on stairs getting drenched in rain regretting for nt stopping Pari
9. of course Adi getting happy seeing Ishaan coming to his mother wedding
10 and of course the last scene convo of Ishaan Pari...no words were needed to express their feelings...perfect ending

also special mention to the background music...tera hua and the music played for Ishaan was so mezmerising 
Posted: 11 years ago
For me the best scenes were

1] Ishan - Pari Introduction -- though i did find it little amusing for the guy to get so flirty so quickly, but the looks Avinash gave was to die for!!

2] Ishaan's convo with Pari as she followed him -- loved Avinash's dialogue delivery and body language here. 👏 Shafaq looked cute here.

3] Ishan's insecurity and anger and his outburst at Pari because she was ready to give up for him -- marvellous portrayal of emotions by Avinash

4] Ishan's final concert with "Tera Huwa" -- it was just WOW!! Amazing performance by Avinash all over again!

5] The following scene again when Ishan blasts Pari for having deliberately lost the competition -- somehow i couldn't help but love how Avi portrayed the anger. I just love him as the angry young man 😳

6] Addy's intro scene -- the kiddo was super cute! Didn't like the way the older children pushed the little Addy down, it wrenched my heart 😭 Plus the following scene when Addy draws a pic of father- son and asks his mother whether his father left them because of him. Oh my heart went out to the kid. 😭

7] Ishan - Addy's convo -- hehe that was supercute when Ishan was not able to understand what Addy is saying and is giving confused look. Addy, on the other hand hits his hand on head several times 😆 while explaining Ishan the meaning. That was cute and well directed. Also adored the chemistry between the two actors. The way the kid was happy despite his shortcoming was really nice. And the first hug between father -son was really touching. Brought tears to my eyes.

8] The quick scenes of Ishan - Addy. All were super awesome. Loved how Addy wanted to get wet in rain and kept pushing the umbrella, while Ishan tried to cover him. hehe. And the horse scene where the kid moves his neck to and fro as the horse move. 😆

9] Addy coming over to Ishan's place and sitting atop his suitcase and asking -- or rather i should say demanding in his cute way -- to come for the marriage and sing. How CUTE! Loved the boy being so stubborn and angry. Seems some quality he has taken from his father 😉

10] The final Tera Huwa Song and the climax -- which stood out for me entirely. No dialogues, just expressions. And Avinash did a FAB JOB! 👏 The guy was always able to use his eyes to emote his feelings and the director used this talent really well!! Kudos to Avinash. The climax that lead to the Happy Ending was just beautiful!! 😊

In total, I guess, I loved the entire show 😆 But couldn't help, it was really awesome and worth watching many times...and not just because Avinash was there (ofcourse that was a major factor) but still, I felt the story had a flow...which i couldn't find in the past TMLS love stories -- they all seemed disconnected for me. But Barsat was in flow, beautiful direction of some emotional scenes and wonderful acting especially by Avinash and Addy. Shafaq was cute too in some scenes. 😊