Originally posted by -Mais-

Originally posted by aashi_arsha

Res

Unres

Waow !Shocked

Dat was Awesome !Tongue

U r a FAB writer !Clap

Btw I imagined them as KiSha !Embarrassed

It Didnt made any sense bt still IT WAS VERY NICE TO RE<font size="2">AD !Embarrassed</font>

<font size="2">Keep Writin MORE STUFFS !Smile</font>

<font size="2">N Yea plz Send me PMs !</font>

<font size="2">Hve Send u d REQUEST !</font>

<font size="2">P.S Yayyy ! 1st one to comment !Dancing</font>

lol, your comment made me smile :) yeah, its too vague and incomplete to make any sense but that was kinda the point, make the readers use their imagination.

sorry, I dont send out pms. thank you for the very sweet first comment!

Anytym Dear ! :)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||OS|| Cry (Page 3)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MaaNeeTLuV

IF-Stunnerz

MaaNeeTLuV

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged
WOW REALLY AWESOME N GUD TO READ TOO HeartThumbs Up

--Akshu--

IF-Rockerz

--Akshu--

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged
hey whts ur name ????
wow u wrote so nicely yaar i loved it!!!!
i imagined it on rahi i actually was imagning panchi trying to figure out why wasnt she crying!!!!
very beautifully written loved it
do write more!!!!!!!
very nice m very impressed!!!!
but loved the way u potrayed the emotions!!!!it was amazing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lostmymusic.

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Your essay type posts are always full of awesomeness ClapClap

lostmymusic.

BrashCandy

IF-Stunnerz

BrashCandy

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Beautiful <3

lostmymusic.

CoffeeAddict

IF-Dazzler

CoffeeAddict

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Blank eyes. Angry ones. Two words to explain both of their emotions. It's just brilliant how eyes are your emotions personified. She's emotionless. He's brimming with it.

"Judging by the inner volcano that seemed to be moving in his veins..." --> A little sentence formation glitch here. No grammatical error. But prose-wise it can improved.

Brilliant imagery. The whole setup gave the story an even greater angsty feel and dramatic viewpoint.  "...wind which sometimes caressed her cheeks, sometimes played with his hair." --> Somehow, it would've made more sense if it was the other way around.

The conversation showed their characters and emotions in such a raw form that the impact was profound. She wanted to end the discussion, so resorted to giving close ended small sentence based comments. While he, he wanted to sort it out, his biggest need. He showed anger, calmness, reasoning. She showed nothing.

"The shout came this time. Reaching out, he picked up a vase from the table at his side and threw it across the room. It hit the wall, just a few inches to her left and smashed on the ground." --> Somehow I do not see KD or RV's actions leading to this. He was angry but not overpowered by it completely. When you throw around stuff it's more because you're unable to reason out by words. The vase crashing next to her. They can't do it. This is where I saw Yuvi. I'm very bad at remembering faces, forget height or body structure. So i'd be completely moronic here and say maybe it won't suit them. But the characters give their feel. It would be them if they were to be portrayed by say Shantanu Maheshwari and Sneha Kapoor.

"His back blocked the little light which had been illuminating her face."  --> Should've been just "he blocked" or "the back of his head blocked" or even "the back of his shoulders blocked". None of them is so tall that the girl's face comes to their stomach considering that moonlight/sunlight falls in a slope not horizontally.

"Hurt, anger, anguish, pain; so many emotions were shining in those blank, dark orbs." --> Though this is perfect, somehow sounds oxymoronic.

"His reflection." --> I'll be a complete mood killer here and say, "Dude get out of the way and let some light be there between you and her eyes, and then you will see your face. Elementary Physics!"

As I had said. I loved everything from the moment he left. Now i'll elaborate.

I love the small mentions of tears you leave before she herself realizes she wasn't crying. I love how you have either aptly named it, or beautifully blended the topic in it. The mention of "crying" and "tears" though blending in like sugar and egg in a cake mixture, still stands out like the chocolate chips on the top. (Yes, I'm in one of my awful moods again. And I just finished baking.)

I love the one sentence paragraphs and the two-three words sentences. Brings out the simplicity very well and beautifully.

It's maybe the lyrics in My Immortal, maybe the music of evanescence or the voice of Amy Lee, but it happens with me too. Songs are the best muse for writing. Coming second only to he brilliant works of amazing writers laden with the emotions you need. Someone like you or Kay or En.

I hope this comment satisfies you enough. I'll go an comment on your PanSh SS now.

Edited by CoffeeAddict - 28 August 2012 at 1:20pm

lostmymusic.

CavingIn

IF-Rockerz

CavingIn

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Poignant in one word...
Love 
Nidha...
PS - You like TaaRey...same here!LOL

lostmymusic.

CoffeeAddict

IF-Dazzler

CoffeeAddict

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FeistySoul

Poignant in one word...
Love 
Nidha...
PS - You like TaaRey...same here!LOL

Did I hear it right... You both like TaaRey! Ouch

CavingIn

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.