Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

Kalpana_Writer

IF-Sizzlerz

Kalpana_Writer

BollyCurry Production Intern

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
You are right. That did not make much sense. But i think that is the uniqueness of this one shot. I loved it. Even though i don't know what happened there but it was well written. Sorry if i said something wrong. No offence.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lostmymusic.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||OS|| Cry (Page 2)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CoffeeAddict

IF-Dazzler

CoffeeAddict

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Mais! You!

This was beautiful... The true definition of angst. Though i was bloody having a problem imagining anyone. There was such an amazing character blend of so many characters. Coming closest to Yuvi-Ashi.

There were certain portions that i just loved! Especially the after he left... They were brilliant.

One advice: start watching old episodes of any show that you love around the weekend. Such random outbursts are not good. I don't care that we get OS out of them... They shouldn't be happening like this.

And i hate you!

lostmymusic.

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by basket_101

Hey!!
That was a really nice OS!! Thank you!!
I just imagined it with KiSha though..  =P Lolz, I did give the liberty to. Dunno why I can only imagine RaHi in it Ermm Tongue
Anyway, what I loved about the whole OS was the description
I really admire the way you write and describe everything...
It just gives the story more depth, at least what I feel (= WOW! That's the best thing I've heard so far! My descriptive writing sucks according to me! So someone praising that, means really a LOT to me! THANK YOU SO MUCH for this!!! Embarrassed
I really loved it, and although it was an emotional piece, I really liked it! Bit too emotional, I know LOL
Really well done! Big smile THANK YOU!!!!!!! Hug

basket_101

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Analeez11

You are right. That did not make much sense. But i think that is the uniqueness of this one shot. I loved it. Even though i don't know what happened there but it was well written. Sorry if i said something wrong. No offence.

Oho! I am not offended and you said nothing wrong. I was pretty much aware while writing this that this won't make much sense.LOL Now that I think about it, I should've put some kind of description of the back story, that would've made some sense Tongue But since I am getting nice feedback for this, I won't! Let the readers either use their imagination or scratch their heads LOL

Thank you!! Embarrassed

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CoffeeAddict

Mais! You! Yeah, ME!!! Tongue

This was beautiful... The true definition of angst. I dunno if it's the true definition, it's definitely my definition. My angst usually turns out like this. With lots of breaking, crying and breakdowns LOL Though i was bloody having a problem imagining anyone. There was such an amazing character blend of so many characters. Coming closest to Yuvi-Ashi. Hmmm...Ashi-Yuvi? I'm gonna go ahead and make a totally insensitive comment here! Yuvi wasn't that tall compared to Ashi, he can't possibly stare down to her face LOL Yeah, bad one Tongue

There were certain portions that i just loved! Especially the after he left... They were brilliant. I expect detailed comments from you Evil Smile But this one was good. Those parts had me going URGH! I had to make her stand and look at the blood. How? That was KILLING me! The answer to the 'how?' wasn't anywhere near me! Just randomly had to sqeeze something out LOL

One advice: start watching old episodes of any show that you love around the weekend. Such random outbursts are not good. I don't care that we get OS out of them... They shouldn't be happening like this. I really should find some activity for the weekend. But here's the thing about me, my outbursts really are random. And they are these freaky kind of random. I can't write comedy or light stuff easily, fluff is just so not me. I have to always write about something dark, angsty, tragical. And honestly, this idea really was revolving around my head for the past week. This was just the half of the intended one. I was waiting for the appropriate time to write and post it (definitely on RaHi) but yesterday I heard "My Immortal" after ages and I was like, "Screw it! I'm writing!!!" and finished this in 30 minutes! Big smile

And i hate you! I'm the one supposed to say that!!! Angry You still haven't unresed!! AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

alicekhan11

Goldie

alicekhan11

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
res!! this was amazing!! really loved it

CoffeeAddict

IF-Dazzler

CoffeeAddict

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
I read this and commented first thing in the morning. I can't give detailed comments on empty stomach. So consider that comment as a *res*. Tonight i'll leave a full comment.

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CoffeeAddict

I read this and commented first thing in the morning. I can't give detailed comments on empty stomach. So consider that comment as a *res*. Tonight i'll leave a full comment.

I hate you.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.