Posted: 11 years ago
Note - Random Angst Alert
you can imagine either of the two couples; RaHi or KiSha though originally imagined it on RaHi.
Mild use of swear word.

*~*

"Leave."

Stern and firm, she stood by the wall and pointed towards the door. Her blank eyes not meeting his angry ones. Clenching his fist, he bit his lower lip to hold back another angry outburst.

But he didn't immediately leave.

"Just tell me how is it my fault?"

He was surprised at the calmness of his voice. Judging by the inner volcano that seemed to be moving in his veins, the only thing that would've made sense was the loudness of his words. But nothing was making sense here anyway.

"It's not. It's mine. Now leave."

She still didn't look up and kept pointing at the door on her right. The room was dark except for the light of the full moon that was coming through the open windows. The white curtains were flying with the wind which sometimes caressed her cheeks, sometimes played with his hair.

"You're wrong."

"I know."

"So why don't you just freakin' stop it!?"

"I don't want to."

"Shut the f**k up already!!"

The shout came this time. Reaching out, he picked up a vase from the table at his side and threw it across the room. It hit the wall, just a few inches to her left and smashed on the ground. A small, sharp edge of the china scared her face before it hit the ground. She flinched and looked at him.

He was moving towards her. Walking in long strides, he reached her and stared down at her. His back blocked the little light which had been illuminating her face.

Now, all was dark.

He wanted to say something but his eyes were fixed on the drops of red which were tinkling down her porcelain cheek. Taking in a deep breathe, he punched the wall; hard. After that, he met her eyes.

Hurt, anger, anguish, pain; so many emotions were shining in those blank, dark orbs. But what he wanted to see wasn't there.

His reflection.

"It's your call. So, I just guess it's game over." He whispered before turning around and leaving the room for good.

She stood there in her position until her legs felt numb. No thought crossed her mind, no pain registered. She kept staring at the spot where he had been previously standing.

When her legs could no longer take in the pain, her body slid down on the ground and she sat down. The broken china vase was shining on the ground as the moonlight hit its sharp edges. Her hand touched something wet.

Blood.

Coloring the spotless white floor, it was her blood. She touched her cheek and winced slightly. It was funny that there was only this red liquid on her face rather than the usual salty one. Blinking, she decided to get up. But her legs were so weak, they couldn't handle her weight and she fell down on the floor again.

Numbness was spreading through her body. And it was wrong. Just wrong. She had to fight it. Now that she had decided it, she had to fight it.

Slowly, she started moving her limbs. Stretched her legs, twisted her hands. Anything to get that blood flowing. Oh, she had to wipe away the blood as well. It took her minutes before she got up. She was young but she felt so tired. She just wanted to get away from her, to the safe sanctuary of her bed and into the valley of dreams. She wanted just some escape...

Standing up, she looked at the open door from where he had left. She had gotten so used to seeing him enter from there but would he ever return.

No, no time to be weakened. No time to be sad. No time to cry...

Cry?

Why wasn't she crying?

What was missing that she wasn't crying? She looked around the room, desperately. Something had broken, something which had been defining her life. Something so precious, something so invaluable.

Cry! For Heaven's sake, cry! Prove that you are alive, just cry!

But she needed a reason. Where was the reason? Why wasn't it there? Where was it...?

There, behind her. On the wall.

Her eyes caught the sight of the blood on the wall, in the shape of a closed fist. His fingers from the punch had left their mark on the wall. First sign of life appeared in her eyes as she disbelievingly touched the print made of blood, scared that touching it might make it disappear.

A cold sensation spread through her body before the warmth took over. The blankness of her eyes was fading away, being replaced by something else. Something wet...

"It's your call. So, I guess it's game over."

His words echoed in her mind. Her lower lip tremble as she tried to grab the print on the wall, wishing that by doing so he would magically appear. And everything would be back to normal.

Where was the reset button when you needed it?

She bit her lip but the tears came. One, two, three. They were beyond her control. They fell silently and she kept stifling her voice. Scared, that he might hear them. Worried, that he might come back. Broken, that it was all over.

Over...?

Suffocation riled up inside of her. The voices came next. Slow and inaudible at first but loud and uncontrollable the next. The tears flowed freely, the cries echoed carelessly.

And she cried and cried and cried.

Bawling her eyes out, she cried.

Regretting everything that happened, she cried.

Not giving a second thought about the consequences, she cried.

Screw the damn world! It was over.

Everything, over.

Finished.

Dead end.

Game over.

...and she cried.

*~*

This made no sense.
Still, jootas and chappals not allowed.
No request for prequel or sequels please.
Likes and Comments are much appreciated.

Res

Unres

Waow !😲

Dat was Awesome !😛

U r a FAB writer !👏

Btw I imagined  them as KiSha !😳

It  Didnt made any sense bt still IT WAS VERY NICE TO READ !😳

Keep Writin MORE STUFFS !😊

N Yea plz Send me PMs !

Hve Send u d REQUEST !

P.S Yayyy ! 1st one to comment !

Edited by aashi_arsha - 11 years ago
This was different from anything I've read so far on this forum.And I loved it!!!!IThe angst was perfectly portrayed.It's for our own to wonder the before and after, right?

I liked this way of writing without the names.Got to imagine KiSha on them, as well as RaHi.
Wow !

this was a way too different frm anything or everything i read on this forum !

i read the whole update without a blink !

what was that actually? :D

i imagined RaHi..the whole scene going on n on in my lil Brain.. :P

Not in the state to ask what could have possibly happened? :D

Speechless ! :D

Originally posted by aashi_arsha

Res

Unres

Waow !😲

Dat was Awesome !😛

U r a FAB writer !👏

Btw I imagined them as KiSha !😳

It Didnt made any sense bt still IT WAS VERY NICE TO RE<font size="2">AD !😳</font>

<font size="2">Keep Writin MORE STUFFS !😊</font>

<font size="2">N Yea plz Send me PMs !</font>

<font size="2">Hve Send u d REQUEST !</font>

<font size="2">P.S Yayyy ! 1st one to comment !</font>

lol, your comment made me smile :) yeah, its too vague and incomplete to make any sense but that was kinda the point, make the readers use their imagination.

sorry, I dont send out pms. thank you for the very sweet first comment!
Originally posted by DamonCrazy_D3

<font color="#0000ff">This was different from anything I've read so far on this forum.And I loved it!!!!IThe angst was perfectly portrayed.It's for our own to wonder the before and after, right?</font>
<font color="#0000ff">I liked this way of writing without the names.Got to imagine KiSha on them, as well as RaHi.</font>

wow! I am thankful. usually different things dont work out well...so happy that you liked it. honestly, it is only half of the intended idea. the whole back idea to the scene is also written here, I just haven't emphasized it. and since the main plot suited both the couples, I didn't bind it to one only. made it easier for me...

but I am curious.what did you think happened here? would love to know that!
Originally posted by kittu_arsha

Wow !

this was a way too different frm anything or everything i read on this forum !

i read the whole update without a blink !

what was that actually? :D

i imagined RaHi..the whole scene going on n on in my lil Brain.. :P

Not in the state to ask what could have possibly happened? :D

Speechless ! :D

eeepppsss...! that's such a sweet comment! you tell me what it was, because that was the whole point. this was originally for rahi so yeah, you imagined them right! hayyee...I spoon want to see rahi on a scene like this in the show!

thank you so much!
Hey!!
That was a really nice OS!!
I just imagined it with KiSha though..  =P
Anyway, what I loved about the whole OS was the description
I really admire the way you write and describe everything...
It just gives the story more depth, at least what I feel (=
I really loved it, and although it was an emotional piece, I really liked it!
Really well done! 😃
Edited by basket_101 - 11 years ago
You are right. That did not make much sense. But i think that is the uniqueness of this one shot. I loved it. Even though i don't know what happened there but it was well written. Sorry if i said something wrong. No offence.
Mais! You!

This was beautiful... The true definition of angst. Though i was bloody having a problem imagining anyone. There was such an amazing character blend of so many characters. Coming closest to Yuvi-Ashi.

There were certain portions that i just loved! Especially the after he left... They were brilliant.

One advice: start watching old episodes of any show that you love around the weekend. Such random outbursts are not good. I don't care that we get OS out of them... They shouldn't be happening like this.

And i hate you!