why i dont want a JaAn reunion

michelle281194 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
almost everyday, i come across a post that feels anandi n jagya should get back together. i feel like screaming... now, i just never wanna comment on such threads ever, so i'm just gonna write my complete opinion on this one thread.

1. Anandi loves n trusts Jagya. he cheats on her. unforgivable.
2. he insults her, blames her for everything that suckes in his life.
3. he lies to gauri for 5 yrs, manipulates her into marrying him. unforgivable. (but she's not a child, so she's at fault too)
4. he keeps comparing gauri to anandi or anandi to gauri, balames both of them as per his convenience for whatever goes wrong in his life n decided to keep hopping between. extreme polygamist.
5. both girls treat it differently, anandi with tears n dignity while gauri turns it into the weirdest n most insecure/unhealthy competition in the world.
6. even today, Jagya continues to be a self righteous pig, never recognising his mistakes, blaming gauri n expecting forgiveness from anandi.

even there was no greek god like shiv in anandi's life, why in the name of all that is holy, should she go back to jagya?

ya, i know, first love right? but doesnt ur dignity matter? shouldnt u be with someone who deserves u? why behave like a doormat? honestly, i just think anandi is hung up on the good memories n is sad that her trust got broken. she is associating every ritual of the sagai with jagya bcoz she feels that 'why dint that work out? will this work out?'... its insecurity, not love!!!!

Shiv of course is perfect for anandi.. totally compatible... i know its going to work out!
so, speculate all u want, AnSh will be forever!
Edited by michelle281194 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalluuu thumbnail

agree completely

as anjum is leaving show...creatives have lost ideas...where to place jagat is big question????????? ..bcoz he is main lead of show ...so may due to this reason they are plannig for anandi jagat reunion...

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you ... I am sick of the Anandi -jagya union threads..

AnSh will be married and 
Jagya will be left alone to repent..

elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I wish instead of Anjum , Shashank had left the serial.
michelle281194 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shalluuu

agree completely

as anjum is leaving show...creatives have lost ideas...where to place jagat is big question????????? ..bcoz he is main lead of show ...so may due to this reason they are plannig for anandi jagat reunion...

main leads can change!!! honestly i think they already have! shiv has taken center stage while jagya is now the parallel lead... i think Anandi is the one n only lead of the show... it is Balika "vadhu" after all
shalluuu thumbnail
no jagat is still the main lead...he is still the need of show and show move with him...just cut out his role tha u will come to know...people love to see him...everyone is intersting in shiv coz he is new man in anandi life but still not main lead and he cant...creative also kow this thays why still jagat is in the picture...koi negative hone se main lead ki position se nhi hat skta...
michelle281194 thumbnail
Originally posted by: elasingh

I wish instead of Anjum , Shashank had left the serial.

🤣 me too! haha... if wishes were horses! :)

but he's a good actor, i'm just fed up of jagya!
tv_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thnxx for the post..i dnt understand why same topic ar posted again n again of jagya anandi reunion without seeing ny logic..
ANsh r meant to be together n they ll be..n we lll hv party on der maariage..
michelle281194 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shalluuu

no jagat is still the main lead...he is still the need of show and show move with him...just cut out his role tha u will come to know...people love to see him...everyone is intersting in shiv coz he is new man in anandi life but still not main lead and he cant...creative also kow this thays why still jagat is in the picture...koi negative hone se main lead ki position se nhi hat skta...

See, i disagree (i dont like watching him, he bores me with his constant hypocrisy)... but ur entitled to ur opinion, so its cool :)

ps. my mom loves watching jagya's scenes but only if he's getting slapped, abused or punched ðŸ¤£ but i dont even have that much feeling for him
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Jogia anandi union is based on only assumption, no where it was indicated, even there was article where producer of BV told clearly tht there is no question of jaan union as it will give wrong message. And thn this anandi promise to bhago. I dont think CVs r so fool to make jaan union, whn they r getting good response for AnSh. Tht was only possible if people wd hv rejected AnSh and TRp wd hv fallen. But there is absolutely no logic behind this hypothetical story line. Just assumption of some people😉