Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RuthlessQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Greetings! Thank you all for the great feedback and sorry about the late update. I needed the show to progress a bit, since Madhu's in laws were introduced. I needed some time to understand their characters. I'm sorry this chapter might be a bit boring, since I had to explain Madhu's past a bit, since my plot differs from the show a little. Feel free to tell me what you think. Hope you enjoy! 

Chapter 2

Madhubala had no complaints about her life. She was content with what she had. She knew her real father was a horrendous man, but never questioned her mother Padmini further about him. She knew it would only bring unpleasant memories. Roma Mallik was Padmini's best friend. Madhu and her stepsister Trishna considered Roma as their own aunt. Roma's brother, Shamsher Mallik was like a father to them. Therefore, the Malliks who helped them during their hard times were now a part of their family.

Madhu was a college graduate and worked as a director in a world renown salon chain and also a part-time beautician in the same company, simply because she enjoyed the work, and considered it a hobby. Her family was financially viable, so she didn't have to work for money. Trishna on the other hand, never bothered about her education, but dreamt of becoming an actress one day. Roma and Madhu were her motivators.

One fateful night, everything changed for Madhubala when Rishabh Kundra entered her life. One of her college friends, Mukund Dixit was hit by RK's car. Since Madhubala was the eyewitness she fought for justice over the incident. She sent Rishabh to jail for four days, thus making her his biggest enemy. Things got worse when RK got bailed out. Rishabh made sure Madhubala's life would turn into hell. He bribed Mukund Dixit's mother to propose Madhu and created a scandal about Madhu and RK himself and broke off the marriage. The family name was dishonoured and Madhubala was left shattered. This was a terrible blow to the Malliks, resulting Shamsher having a heart failure. This was when Madhu confronted RK in his sets and slapped him four times. This left him humiliated and in thirst for revenge. 

Ever since Shamsher was hospitalised, Madhu never left his side. Padmini was worried since Madhu was not taking any rest. Therefore, she made Madhu understand that she needed her rest to be strong for Shamsher. Thereby, grudgingly she decided to go home and rest for the day. For the first time in a long while she fell asleep in the comfort of her bed. Little did she know, this was her last night sleeping in that bed.

Rishabh Kundra was still kneeling beside Madhubala's bed and couldn't help reflecting how his stepfather came up with the proposal to help him in 'Project: Destroying Malliks'. RK hated Kuku Bhatiya to the core. Yet he couldn't refuse, since a certain someone was involved in this.

*Flashback*

Rishabh was in his home pottery studio working, trying to calm his frustration and anger. Madhubala had left him bitter for the past week. He took his revenge, yet it was not enough for him to be even after the incident on the sets. He was boiling inside thinking of the humiliation Madhubala caused him. The laughter of his crew members were still ringing in his ears.  

"RK!" Bhatiya's gruff voice echoed through the pottery studio. Rishabh looked up with loathing eyes.

"RK, I know we don't get along, but I have a proposition which might benefit the both of us." Rishabh continued his work with an uninterested look.

"You know well Shamsher Mallik is my greatest rival. Recently I heard he ended up with a heart failure all thanks to you. Well done!" Rishabh looked at him dangerously giving him the you-want-to-be-the-next look. Bhatiya ignored his glares and continued.

"So I was thinking, maybe you could help me defeat him by making him lose everything."

"Not interested." Rishabh said bored.

"Oh well.. I could always ask someone else to do this for me. No problem." Bhatiya smiled darkly. "I just thought you'd be interested, since I involved this girl in my plan. What's her name again? Oh yes Madhu.. bala." Bhatiya grinned evilly.

Rishabh's blood stirred. He looked at Bhatiya menacingly, but he stopped his work and was all ears for this so called plan of Kuku Bhatia.

*End of flashback*

Rishabh looked at the sleeping girl. 'Madhubala, if anyone's going to hurt you, that'd be only me.' He stood up, putting his hand in his pocket taking out a handkerchief. "I'm sorry it turned out this way. This is not really my style, but then again if someone else is going to do this to you, for better or for worse, why not me? After all you'd have a slower death with me. A sweet, beautiful death." He smirked. He put the chloroformed handkerchief over her face, making her unconscious.  "Say bye, bye to home sweet home."

A Heart's Obsession - Chapter 3

Edited by RuthlessQueen - 9 years ago
love4all thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
nice pat dear 

so he is kidnaping her 

but madhu will never forgive him for doing this to her 

cont soon dear 
namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
fab update...
aaawww what's rishah gonna do to Madhu...

wanna next part asap...
...Seema... thumbnail
Its ok regarding the link.well coming to the update it was really a nice one.good work.keep it up.
Marie_789 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow RK kidnapped Madhubala.

Continue soon.
Little_Mermaid. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
amazing part
loved it
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great update dear! Oh wow RK is kidnapping Madhu! Waiting for the next part :)
sumreen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice .eagerly waiting for next update ðŸ˜Š
annie.doll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful update...rk kidnapping madhu..!!
ssafdar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
cannot wait for your next update...love to see Madhu's reaction to being kidnapped