Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: shalluuu

ankit i never said gauri was right but blaming only gauri and not jagat is not good...bcoz he is at more fault...so why people are feelig happy  when jagat left her...its time for jagat sufferig not gauri and anandi...

I dont saw anyone supported Jagat😕 he is most hated person in this forum, becoz neither Anandi fan like him nor Gouri. No one blaming ONLY Gaouri, we r just saying tht she hs her own share of fault, but its Gauri supporters always try to blame ONLY Jogia. As concern to why people r happy, whn jagat left Gauri, becoz this is her punishment😆 she was treating Jogia as a trophy to win the challange. So it was necessary tht he left. But no obe is saying tht Jogia sd come back to Anandi or he sd get his new TRUE LOVE. 😆😆 As concern to punishment, Only jogia hs got it, while Gouri always went scott free. Its Jogia lost his family. Its Jogia, who slapped by everyone, its Jogia who become bhikhmanga from a raj kumar and we all enjoyed his such punishment, thn why this blame tht we r happy ONLY for Gauri punishment. We r happy becoz atlast Gauri is getting her due tooo😆😆
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: michelle281194

its a very big deal. its the difference between dignity n being a pushover. its the difference between choosing the right thing or the easy thing.
and let me tell u, the future storyline is not towards JaAn but towards AnSh.

One thing is clear ,jagya is lead of show and he cant be left alone,suddenly bringing an another girl in jagya s life will look idiotic,even replacement wil not suit as jagya wil look like falling for a new gal.so definately it abt jaan reunion.Edited by tanvismile - 11 years ago
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
if JaaN had to reuuniit Cvs and Colors are not mad to promote Siv- Anandi Sagai Spcl..it has to be AnSh no Jaan
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Anandi will not accept Jagaya back Jagaya will not accept Gauri back simple fair .approach .😆.our Balika vadhu cvs are too gentle people who give good moral  to people ..they don't  take their show on likes of  people who love the actors or give double approach in their serial...,if a man can cheat a woman betray her trust for another woman ,abuse her , shatter her love and trust for him in pieces if she should never accept him back same when a woman breaks a man's trust for her selfish means for revenge against his family , fool him around , never care for his pain , feelings in fact keep him in trap of her  lie ,fake love which he always considered his wife's true love for him and kept sticked with her for it while she is actually playing with his feelings for her revenge  a wife who   insult her husband  for her  own produced stupid insecurities  do murder of his trust still don't accept she did any wrong in fact challenge him now what this mother's ladla will do go to mummy papa and cry in their lap heck i don't care for you ..but .later come for forgiveness  he should give a big kick to her get out that will teach every woman a lesson not to do so .ever ..i don't find it proper to bring Anandi for what Gauri did with Jagaya  she was not avenging from him for his misdeeds to Anandi🤢she is selfish woman who betrayed her husband's trust on her 

i don't think we can compare this with Jagaya's lie to her during MBBS days he lied to her he didn't want to lose her.. for her love not to use her for revenge or to separate her from anyone  and later when his  truth  was revealed  to her he found way for forgiveness proving to her how much he loves her can do anything for her .can give his life to her and he did he left everyone for her ..it is she who took him back to jaitser and started drama when not accepted by family ..this that why they don't accept me and when he started to make ways for him to  be accepted back in family she was haye no he cannot go back to his family i will die 🤪so where this woman is innocent and blame is of Jagaya ?..the matter here is not Jagaya found flaws in Gauri now and Anandi became good to him now  ..and its not like he is leaving her for her flaws like he left Anandi the flaws he saw  in Gauri way back the difference between her and Anandi kept coming in his mind way back  but still he kept being sticked to Gauri never leaving her for Anandi so the case here is certainly not this for him leaving Gauri that Anandi is good for him  now but the case is  Gauri murdered his love and trust for her much similar to he did with Anandi ..so what Jagaya did with Anandi why should its advantage be given to a woman like Gauri when she is  three hands ahead of him at least he was faithful to her but she isn't faithful to him either leave others

i know cvs  have previously given1000000000000000000000000000000000 clear hints that Jagaya Anandi are together forever but at last minute they realized that will be proving Bal Vivah right so they introduced this big family of shiv including two osbtacles for Anandi there choti maa ( she is no villain but she will have her issues ) then big problem sanchi the spoilt brat who started hating Anandi even before meeting  her  so this is going to be a long story but cvs have made story for Anandi and her new life  now they are only creating faltu ka suspense for trps😆.see they know tactics see fr yourself  what is hot topic of discussion here will AnSh happen or JAAN 🤣 so imagine viewers will also be chipku with show  for  this thing 😆. Jaggu he will be back to his family and stay with them i think he will get a new life partner who will be his actual life partner because with reference to Bal vivah cvs cannot give our nadaan Bal var this punishment to cry all life holding memories of his Balika vadhu😆because Bal vivah injustice was done to him too in childhood twice  ...as for Gauri dr 33 is still there to wear wedding sherwani isn't he ?😆thats why cvs didn't unmasked Gauri 's doings in public  only she got a slap in public loved that slap ❤️still cannot get over it 😆so she can too move on in her life ..
Edited by mahi12 - 11 years ago
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shalluuu

ankit i never said gauri was right but blaming only gauri and not jagat is not good...bcoz he is at more fault...so why people are feelig happy  when jagat left her...its time for jagat sufferig not gauri and anandi...

We are not happy that they broke up.We feel they desrve to bewith each other for the rest of their lives.
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What dignity are ul talking abt?finaly every women forgives becoz she believes she can only love him,many actreses even have earlier~ so what finaly we are women ,men makes mistakes so we should also become like them,to forgive is divine ,now a days women have forgoten it ,no wonder divorce rates are high,these were words by an actress (dnt know her name exactly)and we are talking abt dignity.what abt parmit kaur ,dharamendra first wife,where was her dignity?most of women think this way.Edited by tanvismile - 11 years ago
aparnauma thumbnail
Anandi will forgive Jagya because she thinks it is right thing to do.

Anandi will not accept Jagya back  because she has self respect.

But it is Gauri who has accepted him knowing fully well that he has cheated her for five years.

Jagya may come back and say that he has broken off with Gauri  and wants to be with her now .But Anandi is not Gauri who will accept him.She will not do what Gauri has done to her.So ther can not be JAAN reunion.

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: tanvismile

What dignity are ul talking abt?finaly every women forgives becoz she believes she can only love him,many actreses even have earlier~ so what finaly we are women ,men makes mistakes so we should also become like them,to forgive is divine ,now a days women have forgoten it ,no wonder divorce rates,these were words by an actress (dnt know her name exactly)and we are talking abt dignity.what abt parmit kaur ,dharamendra first wife,where was her dignity?most of women think this way.

They dont think this way, cuz of the society norms and family reputation, status bla bla, they are forced to accept cheaters.. One more reason would be Monetary dependence on husbands..

But these days people care a shit about the society's stupid norms or stupid taboos like Divorcee and all.. And girls are well-educated and job-holders when they marry .. So now many of the girls are not bound to accept the shit of the dominance of males.. Where is the problem ? Forgiving or accepting was / is not an option for women.. These days it has become one.. If women are not ready to tolerate kraps from men anymore, you dont call it 'Divine' .. Why ?

God helps those who help themselves.. If you yourself dont wanna come out of a rotten and krap relationship just cuz of the taboo of being a Divorcee, God can never help u reach the Divine phase after death 🥱

Not that I support the increasing divorce rate of the society, but yes, like previously, women are not tolerating any Bullshit stuff from their husbands.. If they wanna live their lives in their own terms, they are allowed to do so.. 🥱 Previously it was also considered as belief that a family's happiness lies in the behavior of the women of that house.. Kiu bhai ? Boys are kings or what ? These days both male and female are equally responsible for any mishap in their lives.. If boys cant take any krap and want to live life however way he wants, girls are allowed to do the same too !

I hate this when people say women should be more forgiving cuz it has been the way since ages ! 🥱 Age is changing.. we better go with the flow and not stuck in age-old mentality..
Edited by prerna4rishav - 11 years ago
aparnauma thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanvismile

Al aunties and mummy s wil be very happy with jaan reunion.

Which aunties and mummies are you talking about?I know of quite a few  mummies and aunties along with a lot of retired people and grand mothers who are all for Anandi showing the door to that cheater and support Anandi and Shiv union.
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: aparnauma

Which aunties and mummies are you talking about?I know of quite a few  mummies and aunties along with a lot of retired people and grand mothers who are all for Anandi showing the door to that cheater and support Anandi and Shiv union.

😆 @ Tanvi - the funniest reason I have ever read in this forum 😆 ..

Aunties and mummies will be very happy seeing JaAn together ! Fine, so will the same aunties and mummies come to help Anandi, fight for her rights, lodge complains of infidelity against Jagya when Anandi needs the help ? I doubt ! 🥱

These aunties and mummies are just the tamasha-watchers of our society.. And rest all aunties and mummies who truly love Anandi, felt the pain of her caused by that scumbag Jagya, and they never want Anandi to accept her back.. Both type of aunties and mummies are there in our current Indian society.. We gotta think of those A n M who would be with us through all thick and thin, and ignore the rest ! 🥱

As for me, I give a rat's @$$ about those A n M who just enjoy the sadness of others lives through their windows but whenever asked for help, close the windows conveniently and sleep 😊 So yeah !