Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

   

KTLK FB/Twitter Updates #4||SK thanks all- 144 (Page 150)

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Joined: 04 July 2006
Posts: 16398

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debaparna77

<font size="2">Kamlesh PandeyIf you insist on keeping 'ji', it is your problem, not mine. I am not very fond of respect. For me love and affection have more value. Respect creates a distance and a divide--older and younger, senior and junior, more educated and less educated, higher and lower--it is like a caste system. I am against all divisions. That is why I have made Khuhsi address Nihdi and Ashutosh by name. It is not disrespectful, it is fair.I believe in equality at every level. For me love is the only legitimate human relationship, the rest are man-made, hence a victim of everything wrong that man has created for its convenience and exploitation. But if you feel more comfortable addressing me with the tail of 'ji' attached, I cannot help it, so go ahead. But be careful because I too may start addressing you as 'Mannyji':)</font>





this means stop reminding me again and again about my age.i hate it alrite?
Iam a victim of biology.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ttrockskoyelbasuhkp11rrdsuparmarA

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Joined: 04 July 2006
Posts: 16398

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niniborn2rule

Kamlesh PandeyDo w realize that in a strange way, we are becoming characters in a daily soap called KTLK fb page? The drama, the panic, the arguments, the joy, the gossip, the anticipations, the disappointments, the complaints, the characters who can do nothing but hate KTLK and wish to kill it like the perpetual nasty bahus...Boy...are we having fun!

this means do we realise we have nothing better to do than daloing dera here. I love the fact that there are so many ppl like me.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ttrockshkp11parmarA

koyelbasu IF-Dazzler
koyelbasu
koyelbasu

Joined: 09 April 2012
Posts: 4662

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayanti_dj

Originally posted by debaparna77

<font size="2">Kamlesh PandeyIf you insist on keeping 'ji', it is your problem, not mine. I am not very fond of respect. For me love and affection have more value. Respect creates a distance and a divide--older and younger, senior and junior, more educated and less educated, higher and lower--it is like a caste system. I am against all divisions. That is why I have made Khuhsi address Nihdi and Ashutosh by name. It is not disrespectful, it is fair.I believe in equality at every level. For me love is the only legitimate human relationship, the rest are man-made, hence a victim of everything wrong that man has created for its convenience and exploitation. But if you feel more comfortable addressing me with the tail of 'ji' attached, I cannot help it, so go ahead. But be careful because I too may start addressing you as 'Mannyji':)</font>





this means stop reminding me again and again about my age.i hate it alrite?
Iam a victim of biology.


So, cannot feel passionate at 5am. Only feel sleepy.

@red  Thats why Uncleji sabko naam se pukar ne ko bol rahe hae. He does not want to keep distance with his ladies fans on the wall. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ttrocksbusybee..hkp11debaparna77parmarA

debaparna77 IF-Sizzlerz
debaparna77
debaparna77

Joined: 17 January 2012
Posts: 17155

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koyelbasu

Originally posted by jayanti_dj

Originally posted by debaparna77

<font size="2">Kamlesh PandeyIf you insist on keeping 'ji', it is your problem, not mine. I am not very fond of respect. For me love and affection have more value. Respect creates a distance and a divide--older and younger, senior and junior, more educated and less educated, higher and lower--it is like a caste system. I am against all divisions. That is why I have made Khuhsi address Nihdi and Ashutosh by name. It is not disrespectful, it is fair.I believe in equality at every level. For me love is the only legitimate human relationship, the rest are man-made, hence a victim of everything wrong that man has created for its convenience and exploitation. But if you feel more comfortable addressing me with the tail of 'ji' attached, I cannot help it, so go ahead. But be careful because I too may start addressing you as 'Mannyji':)</font>





this means stop reminding me again and again about my age.i hate it alrite?
Iam a victim of biology.


So, cannot feel passionate at 5am. Only feel sleepy.

@red  Thats why Uncleji sabko naam se pukar ne ko bol rahe hae. He does not want to keep distance with his ladies fans on the wall. 
ROFL ROFL  @Koyel, ur too much !!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ttrockskoyelbasubusybee..hkp11rrdsu

koyelbasu IF-Dazzler
koyelbasu
koyelbasu

Joined: 09 April 2012
Posts: 4662

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayanti_dj

Originally posted by niniborn2rule

Kamlesh PandeyDo w realize that in a strange way, we are becoming characters in a daily soap called KTLK fb page? The drama, the panic, the arguments, the joy, the gossip, the anticipations, the disappointments, the complaints, the characters who can do nothing but hate KTLK and wish to kill it like the perpetual nasty bahus...Boy...are we having fun!

this means do we realise we have nothing better to do than daloing dera here. I love the fact that there are so many ppl like me.


HI! Its me, dera dalke baethi hoon. Embarrassed



Edited by koyelbasu - 08 October 2012 at 3:06am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ttrocksbusybee..hkp11parmarA

parmarA IF-Sizzlerz
parmarA
parmarA

Joined: 01 July 2012
Posts: 22107

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayanti_dj

Originally posted by niniborn2rule

Kamlesh PandeyDo w realize that in a strange way, we are becoming characters in a daily soap called KTLK fb page? The drama, the panic, the arguments, the joy, the gossip, the anticipations, the disappointments, the complaints, the characters who can do nothing but hate KTLK and wish to kill it like the perpetual nasty bahus...Boy...are we having fun!

this means do we realise we have nothing better to do than daloing dera here. I love the fact that there are so many ppl like me.
daloing dera award ki asli haqdaar to main hoo,remember most no kaam dhandha award to mera haiLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ttrockskoyelbasubusybee..hkp11

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Joined: 04 July 2006
Posts: 16398

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niniborn2rule



Kamlesh PandeyI miss them, Ritu, don't you? How can there be Ramayan without a Soorpnakha?

matbal iam missin mallu.mallu may cum back.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ttrockskoyelbasubusybee..aru29hkp11

koyelbasu IF-Dazzler
koyelbasu
koyelbasu

Joined: 09 April 2012
Posts: 4662

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayanti_dj

Originally posted by niniborn2rule



Kamlesh PandeyI miss them, Ritu, don't you? How can there be Ramayan without a Soorpnakha?

matbal iam missin mallu.mallu may cum back.


NoWhipGrrr

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ttrocksparmarA

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
ll~ll KTLK Media Galleria ll~ll

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18

Author: SomerholicGirl   Replies: 138   Views: 54753

SomerholicGirl 138 54753 08 May 2015 at 2:31am by Latika1003
~ * KTLK Chat Club * ~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Nightingale-   Replies: 1195   Views: 39365

-Nightingale- 1195 39365 10 March 2014 at 1:44pm by ttrocks
ll*ll KTLK Updates Archive ll*llNO COMMENTS

2 3

Author: SomerholicGirl   Replies: 16   Views: 20174

SomerholicGirl 16 20174 13 December 2013 at 5:41am by *Dev.*
~KTLK HelpDesk~:Note Pg 60

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 93 94

Author: .Tanya.   Replies: 749   Views: 64884

.Tanya. 749 64884 05 December 2013 at 2:47am by nature_lover
song seq in KTLK till date(UPD PG 2,3)

2 3 4

Author: allura   Replies: 25   Views: 4965

allura 25 4965 30 September 2012 at 11:38am by KunalDeewani

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index