Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

KTLK FB/Twitter Updates #4||SK thanks all- 144 (Page 142)

Post Reply New Post

Page 142 of 151

sharma.shivani

sharma.shivani

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayanti_dj

Originally posted by tiniaa

I prefer just plain 'Kamlesh'. 'Ji' is unnecessary and makes me feel uncomfortable. I know you all respect me but you need not take it to the level of making me a 'Ji'. I am ok without 'Ji'. I was born without 'Ji' so where is the need of making me 'Ji'? So I request please drop 'Ji' otherwise I will start addressing you all with 'Ji'. Are you listening Sujatyhaji, Rituji, Shivaniji, Rajayji, and all the rest of 'jis'?
about an hour ago  Like

Deepa you are hillarious, i am waiting for my flight and laughing and people are giving me weird looks.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777vidyasabdehilarious44busybee..zoya_naziyahkp11rrdsujayanti_djttrocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KTLK FB/Twitter Updates #4||SK thanks all- 144 (Page 142)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jayanti_dj

IF-Sizzlerz

jayanti_dj

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.shivani

I prefer just plain 'Kamlesh'. 'Ji' is unnecessary and makes me feel uncomfortable. I know you all respect me but you need not take it to the level of making me a 'Ji'. I am ok without 'Ji'. I was born without 'Ji' so where is the need of making me 'Ji'? So I request please drop 'Ji' otherwise I will start addressing you all with 'Ji'. Are you listening Sujatyhaji, Rituji, Shivaniji, Rajayji, and all the rest of 'jis'?
about an hour ago  Like

Deepa you are hillarious, i am waiting for my flight and laughing and people are giving me weird looks.

thank u hai ji !

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777hilarious44busybee..zoya_naziyahkp11rrdsuparmarAttrocks

sharma.shivani

sharma.shivani

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

about an hour ago  Like

thank u hai ji !
you are welcome DeepaJI

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777hilarious44busybee..zoya_naziyajayanti_djrrdsuttrocks

jayanti_dj

IF-Sizzlerz

jayanti_dj

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

thank u hai ji !
[/QUOTE] you are welcome DeepaJI[/QUOTE]

lo kallo baat ...
bulana hai to ghar par bulao .. 
airport par bula rahe ho ! 
hey bhagwan ! kya jamana hai !

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hilarious44busybee..rrdsuttrocks

ttrocks

IF-Stunnerz

ttrocks

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fiza1960

latest from Kamlesh pandey...Yes, I wanted to irritate and upset the audience with my Khushi and expose their hypocrisy about children. Why do we always want a cute, endearing, cuddly child? Every child is a rebel, an individual, not our toy to play with. It has its own uniqueness. Every child is a non-conformist but is reduced to a tame image of our stupid selves by the time it is 7. We manage to kill our children by the time they are 7 with our labels of caste, religion, culture, country, colour, community, education, values, beliefs, blindness, stupidities. And that is why Khushi irritates us because she exposes our hypocrisy. As far as the story is concerned, Khushi will help Nidhi understand Ashutosh's past and his need for belonging to a real family. She will also test Nidhi's patience and her maturity to deserve to be a mother. Just being able to conceive does not make a woman deserving to be a mother. Motherhood a great responsibility. Even animals give birth, but only man is destined to be a parent.
36 minutes ago  Unlike  4

Sirjee... think before you speak, sometimes at least... motherhood is a great responsibility, but, a woman doesnt ever need to get a test-dose of rearing an orphan/street brat like Khushi before thinking of motherhood... AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry Mother Nature is far more ahead of you & your thinking- accept at least this fact...ShockedAngry When she has made women capable & responsible for bearing a child, she has already blessed every single woman on earth with all the motherly instincts. Care,love, compassion, sacrifice, patience are all quintessential qualities of woman; they dont need any special "awakening" course before stepping into motherhood...ShockedAngry If what u r thinking, had been the case, 50% of world population wouldnt have arrived in the world then...

Edited by ttrocks - 05 October 2012 at 6:48pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sharma.shivaniSSA777vidyasabdesubashnikoyelbasuachieverSG200Librazoya_naziya

ttrocks

IF-Stunnerz

ttrocks

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fiza1960

I try my best to keep you all guessing. I did not grow up on chocolate and ice cream, there is something of my own childhood in Khushi--the rebel, non-conformist, disruptor, inconvenient,asking questions nobody could answer(they still can't). If somebody does not enjoy Khushi, bad luck, she is not your toy, she is a person, an individual. She has her own world view. If she irritates you, it is a compliment to me. And please, can we get off the separation wagon? And if anybody mentions baby track, I will puke right here on this page.
10 minutes ago  Unlike  

@ red: Only questions???... Many of our forum members and I arent able to understand whatever you write in general... not ur thoughts, not ur answers and never ur questions... ShockedAngry
@ blue: Yup, we can very much see that... part of you is reflected in Khushi... Just like you, she also doesnt accept her mistakes; but, argues and confronts even more and irritates even more... AngryAngry
And, just like you, she is an individual with her own world view which isnt fathomable from any angle to the average, worldly people...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sharma.shivaniSSA777SG200koyelbasuLibrazoya_naziya

ttrocks

IF-Stunnerz

ttrocks

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 6:38pm | IP Logged

The people who have grown up chocolates and ice creams may find Khushi irritating and getting on nerves. Khushi is not a toy to cuddle, she is real kid with her own individuality. She is a disturbance. She cannot be cute and cuddly just to be convenient and likable for the audience. If they want somebody cute, cuddly, likeable and endearing, they can go and buy a teddy bear and spare Khushi. As far as the story is concerned, this track is giving Nidhi and Ashutosh a taste of being parents by proxy. Sony Singh has got it right, it will help Nidhi understand Ashutosh's past and his need for belonging to a real family.Let us see where it goes.
56 minutes ago  Unlike  

Sir, if u also want to keep experimenting by practicing your greatest thoughts, why only KTLK? Rather than suggesting us to buy a teddy-bear, why dont u join some other cheap shows where Khushi like kids are preferable... And, why everything has to be "thru proxy" in this show...??? ShockedAngry  Arman & Rohan needed to make Ashu realize his feelings for Nidhi, Emotional surrogacy thru proxy like Mallika, proxy Amar is reqd. to kindle jealousy in Ashu ... and now, proxy Khushi to make Nidhi realize certain things that every woman and wife is always aware of...ShockedShockedShockedAngryAngryAngry What crap... Angry
And, seems like u have a very weak memory... u very easily forgot, how ur greatest idea of Mallu redemption had back-fired and the entire track had to be concluded asap... Right now, U are deriving sadistic pleasure in annoying ur viewers with Khushi, but, beware! - channel is giving chances to KTLK to withstand the TRP race - for u they may not matter, but for their business they do... May be, again u'll get to witness TRP dip while trying viewers' patience and channel will be forced to take some strong decision. This track too u'll be forced to conclude in half episode... This show has a loyal audience who cannot everytime put up with ur whimsical ideas...

Simply, just think once: after working very hard for entire day, @11 PM night, rather than going off to bed, ppl r watching ur show coz they love KTLK and want to hv some entertainment from AshNi love-story. But, instead what they r given?? - this disgusting girl and her tantrums and ur unfathomable reasoning b/h it?? Grrrhhh... Angry
AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Edited by ttrocks - 05 October 2012 at 6:47pm

sharma.shivaniSSA777SG200Libra

sharma.shivani

sharma.shivani

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Yeah I am also unable to process ( but then I don't have great intellect like kpji ) why does Ashni need a third person to make them understand basic things regarding their relationship, can't they use their words to communicate. As for khushi i find her very irritating and if this is his definition of individuality, then God forbid...

SSA777sonyjknumLibrattrocks

Post Reply New Post

Go to top