Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaks0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Nahi re Deepa kabhi kabhi frustrate ho jaati hoon bas...
Armu4eva thumbnail
Sharadkelkar ?@skelkar07

shades of me 

Edited by Armu4eva - 11 years ago
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Sharadkelkar ?@skelkar07

shades of me 

wowww...๐Ÿ˜ณ
koyelbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Mujhe itna kuch sochna hi nehi hae my husband  is helping a woman who tried to kill me. No one accepts this with the track record like mallu. Nidhi is at her saturation point cannot accept Mallu. Her wounds are still bleeding and Ashu's concern abt Mallu and her baby just adding salt to it. She is not in position to understand anything. Her wounds are burning. Till now Nidhi understands everything and accepted Ashu's all blames while innocent. If this time she is not understanding can't Ashu be patient and try to keep his cool. Everytime you cannot expect a person to be logical. She is young she faced a lot why she cannot expect Ashu to understand her pain. She told her what she wants . BB pointed Ashu abt her wound but when Ashu will realize that. If Mallu is just a friend of Ashu or best friend of Ashu there will be no problem . Nidhi is not in a position to accept Mallu again. 
hilarious44 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Sharadkelkar ?@skelkar07

shades of me 

Killer pics๐Ÿ˜ณ...drooollliiiggg
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Sujatha.rao

Hey ppl, just popping in to say hi...

Lagta Hai sab milke mere priya Ashu ko pagal Khane bhej kar rahenge

But tell me, don't we all avoid the truth? Going by that, all of us need therapy!

All of us already knew that the child was the reason Ashu was going out of his way to help Mallika...nothing new there...and like I responded to KPji,when there is a child that needs protection, all of us do go into father or mother mode,..which he agreed to...so what if the child is Mallika's ...it is still a child...and Ashu being an orphan and an unwanted child empathises and probably sees himself in this child...he feels the need to reach out, nurture and protect...having no child of his own, he wants to shower it with paternal love...that is all there is to it...just As Ashu is not responsible for his parents abandoning him, this child is not responsible for Mallika's acts...the man whose joy Ashu shared by gifting money to the child was not Mallika...so we had no problem in his sharing that man's joy...we even empathised with his need for a child...why do we find it such an ugly thing that his paternal instincts are being fulfilled by this child...this has nothing to do with Nidhi's refusal to have a child immediately...even  if Nidhi had been pregnant or had agreed to have a child, he would have stilled reached out to this child...while Nidhi is righti in saying that the child is meeting Ashu's need, she is wrong in suggesting it is doing so only because she postponed having a child...most of us have children...but don't we feel our maternal or paternal instincts roused by a child in need...don't we feel our instincts satisfied by making that child happy or cared for...

The problem here is that Ashutosh is not willing to recognise before Nidhi that he craves for a child...because that would expose his choice of supporting her decision to not have a child for two years as being a huge compromise that is hurting him internally...he does not want to seem petty to her...hence his anger and denial and his asking Nidhi to leave if that is what she wants...he cannot accept the fact that he is unable to wholeheartedly accept her choice...and he does not want her to know that..hence he is pushing her always...similar to how he pushed her away by throwing her out of the hospital...he does not want to fall in her eyes...

On Nidhi's part, there is guilt too...she feels guilty that she is hurting her husband...she knows subconsciously that he craves a child...but she is neither able o satisfy his desire nor explain her true reasons for the same...this would reveal ether insecurities and fears after all...she is transferring her guilt onto him...she is subconsciously avoiding her share of the blame for their lack of communitcation...

Mallika may be the horibblest of people  in the world...that did not prevent her from pointing out Nidhi's mistake to her before...nor Ashu's refusal to face up to his feelings...she is once again being a catalyst...except that this time she appears to have no ulterior motives...

debaparna77 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Please post all FB related news here:

SwastikAshNi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I understand he now may be soft on Mallu because she is pregnant and he also has become too much sensitive abt it...But how the hell Ashu's desire will be fulfilled with Mallu's Baby?Mallu has her own life,may be alone or re-settling with Jagan or someone better and the kid will remain with her...Ashu is over-reacting and Nidhi is now too and KP did it to redeem Mallu but i doubt this wish KP will ever be fulfilled or not ever!!!
Blushsarika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
He will give us something more than we expect ๐Ÿ˜•

what could it be?
niniborn2rule thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Vishal Malhotra ?@Vishhman

The quantum ofyour problems is nothing compared withyour ability to solve them.butBy overestimating the problems,you underestimate yourself.

Expand
  •  Retweet 
  •  Favorite