Page 1 of 12

Page 1
Page   of 12
Page 2 Page 12

bengalscott

Groupbie

bengalscott

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
This might arise some eyebrows as I was not able to finish off (or continue to be exact) my last FF so why suddenly moving on to a new one?

First of all I'd like to apologise for not continuing the FF 'Hero'. There are many reasons but the main problem was the writer's block. Yes, I did suffer a writer's block during 'Hero'. No new ideas came up and I got simply detached from the story. Tried a lot to come back but nothing came, everything became so blurry, so hazy.

As of now I'd like to declare that 'Hero' has met an abrupt ending without any conclusion and resolution. I request my mods to shut down the thread as no development is possible anymore.

Now coming to this new FF. I saw a dream last night which helped me to think about the plot. The dream was not so constructive but still I can recall some of those visuals. I was pretty excited from morning so just wrote a basic plot of my half-remembered dream. And as I know people out here are just so creative and supportive, they'll surely give a look at my new FF.

So I need some replies then I'll continue writing my FF.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sapphirose176Amor.justjayatiRadhikeraniswethasyam08chand1234Patrarekha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A new FF from Bengalscott!" in Chandragupta Maurya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Radhikerani

IF-Rockerz

Radhikerani

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Oh !! Welcome Back Scott Bhaiya !! I Really Did Miss Your Stories !!! I'm Now Very Very Excited About It !! Please Do Continue !!!! Will Be Waiting !!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bengalscott

machinegun

machinegun

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bengalscott

This might arise some eyebrows as I was not able to finish off (or continue to be exact) my last FF so why suddenly moving on to a new one?

First of all I'd like to apologise for not continuing the FF 'Hero'. There are many reasons but the main problem was the writer's block. Yes, I did suffer a writer's block during 'Hero'. No new ideas came up and I got simply detached from the story. Tried a lot to come back but nothing came, everything became so blurry, so hazy.

As of now I'd like to declare that 'Hero' has met an abrupt ending without any conclusion and resolution. I request my mods to shut down the thread as no development is possible anymore.

Now coming to this new FF. I saw a dream last night which helped me to think about the plot. The dream was not so constructive but still I can recall some of those visuals. I was pretty excited from morning so just wrote a basic plot of my half-remembered dream. And as I know people out here are just so creative and supportive, they'll surely give a look at my new FF.

So I need some replies then I'll continue writing my FF.
hey dear i am a new member in this forum what should i call youSmile

bengalscott

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
woww woww u r back..i just can't believe my eyes..i thought u don't exist on IF any more
m really happy to see u back and waiting 4 ur ff..chalo atleast it will make this forum active again

bengalscott

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Welcome back Scott!! Smile plz continue this FF!! 

bengalscott

chand1234

IF-Sizzlerz

chand1234

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Welcome back! :D
Waiting fr the first chpt :)

bengalscott

bengalscott

Groupbie

bengalscott

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
It's so nice to see you all friends...yes this comeback is a very special one. In these 6-7 months CGM went off air, many things happened...fans still fighting for CGM.

My story will reflect a revolution, a cause for existence, a cause for war. I am going to adapt an almost different writing style with more focus on neo-noir genre.

But yes, I'd love a big help from you all. I need a title for my story. I'm yet to finalise one.

Before you can suggest me a good title, I'm going to put the Prologue of my Untitled FF.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Radhikeraniswethasyam08chand1234

bengalscott

Groupbie

bengalscott

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by machinegun

hey dear i am a new member in this forum what should i call youSmile

You don't need a name to call me. I am Bengalscott. Call me Scott or some friends here just call me Bengal.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.