knraji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Let's just imagine, all the Ridz track is over, somehow...

Now, will MM get married again to make it legal
?...
Edited by knraji - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Obviously!πŸ˜† They're the leads and separating them forever will sink the ship called NBT and CVs at least know this very well! So yeah, if a crappy twist aka Ms. R can make MM part ways, another so-called twist can bring them together as well! πŸ˜‰ 

All I want is .. R to be thrown away and a completely new beginning and being a hopelessly hopeful fan, I won't stop hoping 😳
Edited by -Bidzie- - 11 years ago
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

@ knraji :

of course MM needs to get married again, hopefully a court marriage this time with no OTT naach gaana and sakha-saheliyas from all over the channel. this they need to do in order to be officially called a husband and wife legally and to procure the essential documents for the official name conversion of megha and the kids. and i think, megha will have to agree for remarriage with mohan for the sake of the kids only despite being upset and angry with mohan over the riddhima issue.

@ bidzie : your MM siggie is lovely, cant stop drooling over it.☺️
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I really do not know CV's plan but i think there is a long separation coming forward . There would be falling in love process again . MM ki shaadi toh honi hai . Mein humesha se kehe rahi hoon . Woh bhi Shiv Mandir mein . 
arijit.biswas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manesha76

I really do not know CV's plan but i think there is a long separation coming forward . There would be falling in love process again . MM ki shaadi toh honi hai . Mein humesha se kehe rahi hoon . Woh bhi Shiv Mandir mein . 

Manesha, agree with u. Long separation is on the cards and the old nok-jhok again will be seen but in a different way. Megha might not leave Mohan's house but will stay there in order to avoid further humiliation from Vyas house (Renu) and also will joint PL. Their bonding will be built up again in this process. The second marriage between MM might end up the show.
Edited by arijit.biswas - 11 years ago
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: polly_03

@ knraji :

of course MM needs to get married again, hopefully a court marriage this time with no OTT naach gaana and sakha-saheliyas from all over the channel. this they need to do in order to be officially called a husband and wife legally and to procure the essential documents for the official name conversion of megha and the kids. and i think, megha will have to agree for remarriage with mohan for the sake of the kids only despite being upset and angry with mohan over the riddhima issue.

@ bidzie : your MM siggie is lovely, cant stop drooling over it.☺️

@bold: I think the same too and after they're actually married after R fiasco gets over, we will finally see some growth in their relationship as the days will pass, i.e. they will get intimate and so Megha, giving up her decision cause of her heart never stopping to love Mohan, forgives him😳 And it won't be a typical Indian woman forgiving her husband!!! She will see Mohan repenting and in pain (which will slightly redeem his character as well cause he really needs to be shown in agony and repenting) without her and remember the days she spend with him after their first (illegal) marriage as in what now we're seeing and so she will be forced by her heart to give him a chance!!! That's the only way I can see... 

@MM siggie: If you can't stop drooling over it, just use it dear :D It's free for use and already posted in the gallery too !
Edited by -Bidzie- - 11 years ago
misty85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manesha76

Yes Manesha... that's why we come up with ML track... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† tumhari filmy predictions ka bhoot humein ghus gaya hai...πŸ˜‰ Phir iski ending bhi SGP ke ML track jaisi hogi... πŸ˜†
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: arijit.biswas

Manesha, agree with u. Long separation is on the cards and the old nok-jhok again will be seen but in a different way. Megha might not leave Mohan's house but will stay there in order to avoid further humiliation from Vyas house (Renu) and also will joint PL. Their bonding will be built up again in this process. The second marriage between MM might end up the show.

@bold: No please don't say that :( After R track gets over, we need to see Megha winning over hearts of her saas and its gonna be a saas-bahu but much better than R crap !!!
..geeth.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I would love to c Ridhima's exit in two weeks and then MM's marriage in two months bcoz megha will be upset so it will take time for mohan to win her back.Then Mr. Bhatnagar will gift a honeymoon package to Mauritius. This time no family moon. Also Monu is not allowed to carry his camera along with him. MM together in Mauritius. Edited by kunchii - 11 years ago
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: arijit.biswas

To tell you honestly i was avoiding to write last line of your comment . But even i think that would be the case as AS is not comfortable doing touchy scenes .