Sawaare Sabke Sapne  Preeto
Sawaare Sabke Sapne  Preeto

India-Forums

RAJPREET!! part 7 updated please read n comment (Page 2)

snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Rajpreet are damn romantic..Day Dreamingloved it..Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Saina--

--Saina-- IF-Rockerz
--Saina--
--Saina--

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Aww last part was tooo cute ...Day DreamingDay Dreaming

LoveSana Goldie
LoveSana
LoveSana

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Plz continue dont end it
xxAqeelahxx IF-Sizzlerz
xxAqeelahxx
xxAqeelahxx

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
aww so sweet of rajbeer ... poor preeto ... awesome part :)

love these short parts :) plz continue
Mary1234 Senior Member
Mary1234
Mary1234

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
PART 3 preeto woke up in the morning was still upset and scared to face everyone especially rajbeer. she started thinking about their making out session and blushed then got upset again as she remembered she hurt rajbeer and pushed him away. she came out of her thoughts when rajbeer asked her why you upset? what were you thinking about? she looked at himas he walked towards her with both of their breakfasts he sat on the bed next to and put the tray down amd looked at her she was lost in her thoughts again he tounched her shoulder bringing her out of her thoughts and said have your breakfast she replied saying am
not hungry rajbeer knew whenever she was upset she wouldnt eat thats why he brought his up with hers as well he looked at her and said fine im not gona eat mine and stay hungry like you to. she looked at him and picked a toast up and started eating he smiled and gave her a side hug and started eating when they finished rajbeer forced to get ready as she coming with him. as soon as she got ready rajbeer opened the door to go down, preeto stood in place not moving rajbeer called her to come then looked back and saw her face expressions he wents towards her and held her she looked at he said theres nothing ro be scared of main hoon na. she smiled as they walked down the steps preeto tightened her hold on rajbeer. rajbeer told everyone they were going they all said bye to them both.

rajbeer and preeto sat in his car. they didnt throughout the drive to rajbeers special place as soom as they got their got out opened preeto door and said come preeto she looked at hom he gently held her hand she came out And looked around rajbeer lead her towards the bench they confessed they for each other and sat down with preeto she was now holding his hand really tightly. rajbeer spoke saying preeto whenever we met here after our love confession i used to tell u what had upset me that day and you used to give me a soution to my problems i felt alot better after that. now when your upset u keep it locked inside are you not even going share it with your rajbeer? preeto? preeto didnt say anything but let go of his hand they sat in silence for an hour until preeto held his hand tightly again rajbeer looked at her and smiled she looked down and said rajbeer... he encouraged her to speak she told hom eveything starting from pankeetas roka day ishu talk with her neelam aunty blackmailing and simmi loving him. preeto was now crying uncontrolably on the floor rajbeer went towards her and hugged her until she calmed down fully he said bow that i know everything you dont worry ill sort it out. preeto left his embrace and looked at him he cupped her face and wiped the tears away with his finger then kissed her on the cheek. he looked at her amd said lets gonhome it getting late now and am hungry. he held her hand and made her sit in the car, then drove home. as soon as they got home, preeto got scared again rajbeer looked at her and said main hoon na and held her hand they walked into the house, everyone was sitting in the living area waiting for them. rajbeer looked at meeta di and said meeta di will u send our food to preeto room she said yes they went upstairs and entered preetos room she sat on her bed not saying a word just holding his hand. meeta di came in and looked at preeto sitting there upset and on her own world tears escaped her eyes she passed rajbeer the food then ran out of the room. it was preeto favourite daal makani and naan they bought ate it on silence then rajbeer made preeto rest he stroked her hairbas she fell asleep. when she fell asleep rajbeer kissed her forhead and whispered on her ear i love you sweetdreams princess.

then went out the room to fill everyone in...

Edited by Mary1234 - 01 September 2012 at 12:31am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Raj_preetsnehapatro

Mary1234 Senior Member
Mary1234
Mary1234

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
PART 4!!

rajbeer went downstairs ashe knew everyone will be waiting fir him to find out what happened to preeto that now shes in this state. as soon as rajbeer got to the bottom step meeta di came running towards him hilding his arms saying " what happened to my sister? rajbeer preeti ko hua kya hai wo aisa kabhi bi udaas nahi rai?? simmi went up him ti this time and said " rajbeer why arent you speaking tell us whats happened why was mom blaxkmailing her rajbeer? rajbeer looked up at her and wispered "cos of you" she said "what, me?" rajbeer now shouted and said "YES SIMMI COS OF YOU!!" simmi was was shocked at rajbeer behavior druv came running towards rajbeer saying to him "rajbeer what you saying simmi, simmi how" rajbeer looked at him and told him everything that preeto told him. they were all shocked ishu was on the floor crying druv was trying ti console her. simmi looked at rajbeer and said i'm sorry rajbeer cos of me you and preeto seperated and mom preeto ko pershaan karti rahi im sorry rajbeer went towards her cupping her face and said "im sorry i shouted at you. i just cant see my preeto like this simmi i want my old preeto back." "dont vl bring her back" she said.

2 WEEKS LATER!

rajbeer was in preeto room waiting for her go get ready as he had full day planned for just them two on their first date.

Edited by Mary1234 - 09 September 2012 at 9:08pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Raj_preetsnehapatro

snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
woww grtt..Big smilewaiting to read rajpreet first date..Smile
LoveSana Goldie
LoveSana
LoveSana

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged