Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

>|OS|<~PYAAR HAI TUMSE YAARA_COMPLETED!! (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 10

-_-PopCorn-_-

IF-Rockerz

-_-PopCorn-_-

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cooljaya11

Super duper ending
Muahhh
Net love
Hahahaha I always loved internet love ahem ahem ppl know why !!!!
Just mind blowing dear

I don't no Y?
is that ahem ahem

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel.KMH.AK

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ">|OS|<~PYAAR HAI TUMSE YAARA_COMPLETED!! (Page 8)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sreya19roy

Goldie

sreya19roy

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Awww this was sooo cute n sweet n emotional n touchy n I donno what else...it was simply outta this world...OUTSTANDING Smile

Awesome awesome awesome concept shona n more importantly, beautifully penned down Smile

Enjoyed reading every bit of it...loved it to the core Smile

Again brilliant writing...keep it up Thumbs Up

Thanx a lot for the pm darling Smile

Angel.KMH.AK

cherry227

IF-Rockerz

cherry227

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
loved it shona! 

shuru shuru mein i got the jitters that shayad ye koi lambi judai n then milan waali kahani hai Embarrassed but then thankfully ye arjun to bohat jyada intelligent nikla and arohi ko jhat se apna bana liya Dancing 

one sided love! it can be so painful... sanjana was wrong but aise logon pe gussa kam aur taras jyaada aata hai Ouch jinko milna hai wo to milke hi rehte hai Dancing koi sanjana jitna chaahe cheating karle LOL

ye arjun to super sweet tha... itna sab he did behind arohis back! talk to her parents, arrange everything from engagement to shaadi... just to teach that sanjana a lesson! aur arohi ka dil bi jaan liya, ek teer do nishan!!! super smart Thumbs Up

thanks for writing a happy one shona... bohat hi cute thaa Blushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AAKMH2Angel.KMH.AK

KaranKittu4eva

Goldie

KaranKittu4eva

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Just heading out somewhere will read this as soon as I get back :D

Angel.KMH.AK

-pranjal-

IF-Dazzler

-pranjal-

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 3:07pm | IP Logged

Hey Shona

This was Truly Fantastic Dear :)) Loved it totally

this was super Duper cute Shonaa …….Beautiful Indeed !!! Kudos to you yaar jis perfection se U wrote ankahee & Uske baad yeh I am Speechless you are a Star :)) & a Very Special Thanks to Jaya for demanding Such a Cute OS ……Loved it to the Core Awesome !!!

The way you go with the Detailing of the actions & emotions is Brilliant & here it is fantastic throughout. Both are engaged now & telling each other truth had written beautifully. I just loved it, Arjun & Arohi's Dialogues & emotions were super intriguing for me. very well Articulated!!!  

The opening Scared me a bit Arjun marrying Sanjana & Arohi marrying Rohit :O I was stunned with first few lines But Arjun & his Sizzling way of Stopping Arohi was super blast :)) Loved it but Felt bad for poor Sanjana she is heart broken :( but didn't knew the truth :( I hated Sanjana after knowing the truth, She betrayed her Best buddy to win over Arjun & poor guy started meeting her thinking its her Softy Allhuwalia

Shona Amazing ID's I must say Softy Allhuwalia & Ajnabee Monster,……..Super creative Indeed !!! I Loved Arjun's Plan he had so much control over himself that he didn't let anyone even get an hint that he knows everything & he told everything to family & Sanjana's Parents too :) Super cool yaar

& The Kiss part was already planed he kiss her purposefully when he heard the click sound of door opening ,.,,,,,,,,,,,,Fundooo Dude !! Loved his planning but still there was a cute soft & innocent guy u picturised there who is madly in love with her & he fought like a true champinoon to destroy evil plans to Sanjana

Thanks to Aru she dropped her diary warna toh sab kuch mitti mein mi jata lekin Shona ji prasanna huyi & Arjuhi are together now. Loved the emotional moment shared by Both Truly amazing.  Reading this write up was Sheer Bliss !!! Thank you

Waiting for JL now :)))) Jaldi post karnaa :D

Love
Pranjal.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AAKMH2Angel.KMH.AK

.Dulcet

IF-Stunnerz

.Dulcet

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Such a sweet os :).. totally loved the way u wrote with the convos :)

thank u soo much for ur pm :)

Angel.KMH.AK

pinky.padda

IF-Dazzler

pinky.padda

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
superb awesome brilliant

Angel.KMH.AK

sreeja_rox

IF-Sizzlerz

sreeja_rox

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
omg this Sanjana was such a big kaminiAngryi was feeling sory for her ystrdy,nt nowAngry
She was supposedly Arohi's best friend and she only betrayed herOuchbut our Arjun came to know about the truth and arranged everythng at the right time!!!!!Big smile
At the end it was our Arjuhi only hayeDay Dreaminglovd the OS shonaEmbarrassed

Angel.KMH.AK

Post Reply New Post

Go to top