Users

Frequent Posters

pinky.padda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
superb awesome brilliant
sreeja_rox thumbnail
omg this Sanjana was such a big kamini๐Ÿ˜กi was feeling sory for her ystrdy,nt now๐Ÿ˜ก
She was supposedly Arohi's best friend and she only betrayed herbut our Arjun came to know about the truth and arranged everythng at the right time!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
At the end it was our Arjuhi only hayelovd the OS shona๐Ÿ˜ณ
kritz4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
its tooo good n emotional one super cute
Rimpi_kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice ending.sanjana is a jark ๐Ÿ˜ก.online love,just love it.
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
never ever thought that sanjana would play such a dirty trick - u should have named her as Gauri - we would have immediately got the spark -

wonderful OS shona - typical arjuhi one which i would luv to read - loved it dear - aaah i miss my softy ahluwalia and my monster
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

lol Priya Di going to reply later but cudn't stop myself from saying this n even I mentioned it in one of my comments bfr...in fact I wanted to name her as Gauri but dropped the idea u know why right...lol...I knew no one is gonna trust her chudail...I still can change it to her name ROFL but anyway hate her!!

sreeja_rox thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arjuhisis

never ever thought that sanjana would play such a dirty trick - u should have named her as Gauri - we would have immediately got the spark -

wonderful OS shona - typical arjuhi one which i would luv to read - loved it dear - aaah i miss my softy ahluwalia and my monster

rofl...so very true...sanjana should have been Gauri๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
karanika_praja thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
lved t v v v  vv much ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
zoya_naziya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
M happy that I didn't sympathise with that JERK Sanjana... How could you do that to your own bestie...

But agar Sanjana ser hai toh Arjun bhi sava ser hai...

You have shown Arjun in different shades in such a short story and u did a fab job with it...๐Ÿ‘

Your portrayal of showing Arjun going from the sweet loverboy and then he becoming a lil selfish(tho Sanjana deserved it) to get acquainted with Arohi and then he trying to see  Softy in Arohi and finally to the one who fiercely protects his love is simply brilliant...

Special mention about the online ids: Softy Ahluwalia and Ajnabee monster...Loved it..

It was Arjun all the way for me in this one:):)Simply loved it with a capital L...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค—All your stories are very neatly scripted๐Ÿ‘.. You are an fantabulous writer
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
O M G! Its so cute. Internet ka pyar,dost se dhoka haye...i loved it.