Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: cooljaya11

Shona plz update rabba n tere ishq ne
I impatient now for both update
Plz plz it's humble request update both n complete

Di apko toh mein already bata dya Rabba ke bare mein
Tere Ishq Ne, can't say anything!!
I know u love them, dekhta hai kya hota hai ;)

cooljaya11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Super duper ending
Muahhh
Net love
Hahahaha I always loved internet love ahem ahem ppl know why !!!!
Just mind blowing dear
lazyblues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey shona that was a very very cute os !
Love friendship m jealousy !
mujhese dositi karogay lyk
I luved it ! Thnx for pm
SalluTheUllu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
its amazing shona ;)
woh sanju kaha bhag gayi?
kiss wala scene continue Q nahi kiya :(
last main ek kiss toh banta tha :P
SalluTheUllu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cooljaya11

Super duper ending
Muahhh
Net love
Hahahaha I always loved internet love ahem ahem ppl know why !!!!
Just mind blowing dear

I don't no Y?
is that ahem ahem
sreya19roy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awww this was sooo cute n sweet n emotional n touchy n I donno what else...it was simply outta this world...OUTSTANDING 😊

Awesome awesome awesome concept shona n more importantly, beautifully penned down 😊

Enjoyed reading every bit of it...loved it to the core 😊

Again brilliant writing...keep it up πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanx a lot for the pm darling 😊
cherry227 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
loved it shona! 

shuru shuru mein i got the jitters that shayad ye koi lambi judai n then milan waali kahani hai πŸ˜³ but then thankfully ye arjun to bohat jyada intelligent nikla and arohi ko jhat se apna bana liya  

one sided love! it can be so painful... sanjana was wrong but aise logon pe gussa kam aur taras jyaada aata hai  jinko milna hai wo to milke hi rehte hai  koi sanjana jitna chaahe cheating karle πŸ˜†

ye arjun to super sweet tha... itna sab he did behind arohis back! talk to her parents, arrange everything from engagement to shaadi... just to teach that sanjana a lesson! aur arohi ka dil bi jaan liya, ek teer do nishan!!! super smart πŸ‘πŸΌ

thanks for writing a happy one shona... bohat hi cute thaa β˜ΊοΈ
KaranKittu4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Just heading out somewhere will read this as soon as I get back :D
-pranjal- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hey Shona

This was Truly Fantastic Dear :)) Loved it totally

this was super Duper cute Shonaa …….Beautiful Indeed !!! Kudos to you yaar jis perfection se U wrote ankahee & Uske baad yeh I am Speechless you are a Star :)) & a Very Special Thanks to Jaya for demanding Such a Cute OS ……Loved it to the Core Awesome !!!

The way you go with the Detailing of the actions & emotions is Brilliant & here it is fantastic throughout. Both are engaged now & telling each other truth had written beautifully. I just loved it, Arjun & Arohi's Dialogues & emotions were super intriguing for me. very well Articulated!!!  

The opening Scared me a bit Arjun marrying Sanjana & Arohi marrying Rohit :O I was stunned with first few lines But Arjun & his Sizzling way of Stopping Arohi was super blast :)) Loved it but Felt bad for poor Sanjana she is heart broken :( but didn't knew the truth :( I hated Sanjana after knowing the truth, She betrayed her Best buddy to win over Arjun & poor guy started meeting her thinking its her Softy Allhuwalia

Shona Amazing ID's I must say Softy Allhuwalia & Ajnabee Monster,……..Super creative Indeed !!! I Loved Arjun's Plan he had so much control over himself that he didn't let anyone even get an hint that he knows everything & he told everything to family & Sanjana's Parents too :) Super cool yaar

& The Kiss part was already planed he kiss her purposefully when he heard the click sound of door opening ,.,,,,,,,,,,,,Fundooo Dude !! Loved his planning but still there was a cute soft & innocent guy u picturised there who is madly in love with her & he fought like a true champinoon to destroy evil plans to Sanjana

Thanks to Aru she dropped her diary warna toh sab kuch mitti mein mi jata lekin Shona ji prasanna huyi & Arjuhi are together now. Loved the emotional moment shared by Both Truly amazing.  Reading this write up was Sheer Bliss !!! Thank you

Waiting for JL now :)))) Jaldi post karnaa :D

Love
Pranjal.

.Dulcet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Such a sweet os :).. totally loved the way u wrote with the convos :)

thank u soo much for ur pm :)