Page   of 3

MR.KooL

IF-Stunnerz

MR.KooL

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

Originally posted by Heart_Breaker

Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

According to all the predictions, show mein jo bhi insaan enter karta hai uska bas ek kaam hai - Madhu ko actress banana ROFL

aur Madhu ke actress banne se RK ka downfall kyo hoga? Wacko
Katrina ke actress banne se kya ab Sallu Superstar nahi raha? Shocked

mast example diya hain ClapROFL ROFL Rk will keep bajaoing madhu just like Sallu does to kat LOL

oye tune JDJ dekha tha last week ka ROFLROFL
Kat ki to baja daali Sallu ne Bharti to select karke for his next film ROFLROFL
and all the male as well as female contestants in JDJ were BIG Sallu fans but Katrina ka koi fan nahi tha bechari ROFL...being the top actress in bollywood right now its shocking noone paid attention to her and all were hooting for Sallu LOL
haan i saw aajkal Kat ki hamesha bajaata hain Sallu and he even said dat agar bharti ka dance pehle dekh liya hota toh he wud have taken her in ETT instead of Kat ShockedROFL kat ke expressions dekhne layak the ROFL ab woh top pe kahan hain i think its Vidya balan now ruling it Tongue Kat ki ek he disadvantage hain and its her expressions and she badly needs to improve asap SleepyLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "rk father (Page 3)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Arnav90

IF-Stunnerz

Arnav90

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
They will create problem for Rk n Madhu both so i think their problems will bring them close... Downfall Upfall i don't think so

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.