Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

According to all the predictions, show mein jo bhi insaan enter karta hai uska bas ek kaam hai - Madhu ko actress banana 🀣

aur Madhu ke actress banne se RK ka downfall kyo hoga?
Katrina ke actress banne se kya ab Sallu Superstar nahi raha? 😲

mast example diya hain πŸ‘πŸ€£ 🀣 Rk will keep bajaoing madhu just like Sallu does to kat πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Heart_Breaker

lolz itna bakwaas prediction life mein nehi suna meine 🀣

anu what is ur prediction ... πŸ˜†what will happened next πŸ˜ƒ 
Originally posted by maria_mahar

anu what is ur prediction ... πŸ˜†what will happened next πŸ˜ƒ 

ye show unpredictable hain πŸ˜† but phir bhi one thing is for sure Rk sabki band bajeyega for sure πŸ˜†
new  prediction agey hai πŸ˜†
n interview RK may announce that MADHU is going to be a heroine or junior artist then he will send MADHU to her maiya to meet her family members where trishna comes to know about MADHU is going to act so as usual she shows her true face and this time maybe paddy also disconnect  MADHU from.when shammo ko hosh ayega,paddo and shammo want o seperate it maybe late that RISHBALA WERE IN LOVE and paddy ,shammo won't trust  RISHU TRUE LOVE.i feel in RISHBALA'S LOVE STORY everyone are going to against them negative[because they hate RK and want him to be destroyed]  to positive[because they don't trust RISHAB,FOR THEM HE'S JALLAD]
yes they will create problems...
Originally posted by Heart_Breaker

mast example diya hain πŸ‘πŸ€£ 🀣 Rk will keep bajaoing madhu just like Sallu does to kat πŸ˜†

oye tune JDJ dekha tha last week ka 🀣🀣
Kat ki to baja daali Sallu ne Bharti to select karke for his next film 🀣🀣
and all the male as well as female contestants in JDJ were BIG Sallu fans but Katrina ka koi fan nahi tha bechari 🀣...being the top actress in bollywood right now its shocking noone paid attention to her and all were hooting for Sallu πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

oye tune JDJ dekha tha last week ka 🀣🀣
Kat ki to baja daali Sallu ne Bharti to select karke for his next film 🀣🀣
and all the male as well as female contestants in JDJ were BIG Sallu fans but Katrina ka koi fan nahi tha bechari 🀣...being the top actress in bollywood right now its shocking noone paid attention to her and all were hooting for Sallu πŸ˜†
haan i saw aajkal Kat ki hamesha bajaata hain Sallu and he even said dat agar bharti ka dance pehle dekh liya hota toh he wud have taken her in ETT instead of Kat 😲🀣 kat ke expressions dekhne layak the 🀣 ab woh top pe kahan hain i think its Vidya balan now ruling it πŸ˜› Kat ki ek he disadvantage hain and its her expressions and she badly needs to improve asap πŸ₯±πŸ˜†
They will create problem for Rk n Madhu both so i think their problems will bring them close... Downfall Upfall i don't think so