Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

vardad

vardad

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
OMG the new twist come in madhu and rk both life precap giving me strong prediction that new entries dont create trouble only in madhu life infact they also create problem in rks life by torturing him emotionally or precap me yeh bhi tha ke rk father saying that he sont scare from rk the way he talk i guess he wants rk downfall and for that he will support madhu to become an actress (it just my own prediction what you say about it feel free to coment)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

honey_sonysamidsamidmanidmaria090afsh4a_Sparkles_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "rk father" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

piyualkasree.gattuRitziekahkashansakinaSheDevilmaria090MR.KooL

SheDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

SheDevil

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
LOL my question is ' Is Madhu male?'
No na tht how come her super stardom will affect RK?Confused
Lke in India Khans r superstar in males while females mai ppl prefer kat,bebo,PC & all
V have heard ki Sallu ki pic se SRK ki band baj gayi but kabhi yeh suna ki kat ki pic se sallu ya SRK ki band baj gayi
LOL who is King of Box office or bollywood ki fight RK ki male opponents k saath hogi na ki Madhu k saath.LOL Madhu will fight 4 super stardom wid other female actress not wid RK

So Madhu kuch bhi ban jaye Why would it affect RK in anyway?He will fight 4 his Number 1 spot wid male actors coz usse bollywood ka king bana hai na ki queen so agar actress mai Madhu queen ban bhi jaati hai toh woh apna gender badal k RK ko replace toh nhi kar sakti?ROFLROFL
On logical note Indian Film Industry is Male dominating & not female:PROFL

Plz talk & write sense b4 making any post:PROFLROFL

Edited by SheDevil - 25 August 2012 at 4:38pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ainanwersree.gattuRitzieabhaylovepiaEvIlNeSs_RoCkZMR.KooL

vardad

vardad

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
iam talking about the show not about our real superstar according to the story of show i post it but its okay every on has their own views but realy excited for monday episode:)

SheDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

SheDevil

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vardad

iam talking about the show not about our real superstar according to the story of show i post it but its okay every on has their own views but realy excited for monday episode:)
LOL in show also they r representing Bollywood so obviously they wont ruin the real essence of bollywoord + logically bhi Madhu can give competition 2 female actress but RK is male actor toh usse kahan competition degi:P ROFL ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattu

vardad

vardad

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
hmm now i think you all are right ab ahr insaan tou madhu ko actress bana nhi sakta kyun ke unhe dar lagta hai kahin rk apna mantra parhna start na kar se"bus haq hai ek mera" lol let see what will be gonna happen in upcoming episodes

vardad

vardad

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
but new entries will create alot of mess in the life of rk and madhubala

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maria090

xodramalover

IF-Sizzlerz

xodramalover

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Yep. I think RK's relatives will bring problems to both of them.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattuabhaylovepiamaria090

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.