Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Read an article...need answer

kazmia12 Senior Member
kazmia12
kazmia12

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Please don't get upset or angry at me for this post. I recently read an article saying madhubala is going off air due to low TRPs and since I really like this drama, Im concerned with the shows future. 
Can someone shed some light for me?? Thankyou!

The articles link is http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/is-madhubala-ek-ishq-ek-junoon-set-to-go-off-air/ 

MrManagement Goldie
MrManagement
MrManagement

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
The show is not going off air, the author of the article is just making baseless speculations. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kazmia12chinky353

Anoshka-the-Gem IF-Rockerz
Anoshka-the-Gem
Anoshka-the-Gem

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
It's a gossip column I think...who is that person to decide which show stays on air and off air?! Madhubala's story has just begin...new characters are being introduced..how can it go off air now? There is a tough competition I agree, people are loyal to their old shows but madhubala is creating its new audiences too..makers are really happy with the result...I'm so upset when people are this negative and write such a sad article..but people criticise those who are on top so no worries...vivian dsena and drasthi dhami and the entire madhubala rock! RK is not overacting, how can you play RK without being over the top?!Angry

Tfs dear, have a relaxed sundaySmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

honey_sonyshanaa01

chinky353 Goldie
chinky353
chinky353

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Its not true. 
kazmia12 Senior Member
kazmia12
kazmia12

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! Smile
Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Thnx for the concern but nothing like that is happening...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index