Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Read an article...need answer

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

kazmia12

kazmia12

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Please don't get upset or angry at me for this post. I recently read an article saying madhubala is going off air due to low TRPs and since I really like this drama, Im concerned with the shows future. 
Can someone shed some light for me?? Thankyou!

The articles link is http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/is-madhubala-ek-ishq-ek-junoon-set-to-go-off-air/ 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Read an article...need answer" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MrManagement

Goldie

MrManagement

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
The show is not going off air, the author of the article is just making baseless speculations. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kazmia12chinky353

Anoshka-the-Gem

IF-Rockerz

Anoshka-the-Gem

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
It's a gossip column I think...who is that person to decide which show stays on air and off air?! Madhubala's story has just begin...new characters are being introduced..how can it go off air now? There is a tough competition I agree, people are loyal to their old shows but madhubala is creating its new audiences too..makers are really happy with the result...I'm so upset when people are this negative and write such a sad article..but people criticise those who are on top so no worries...vivian dsena and drasthi dhami and the entire madhubala rock! RK is not overacting, how can you play RK without being over the top?!Angry

Tfs dear, have a relaxed sundaySmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

honey_sonyshanaa01

chinky353

Goldie

chinky353

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Its not true. 

kazmia12

kazmia12

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! Smile

Arnav90

IF-Stunnerz

Arnav90

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Thnx for the concern but nothing like that is happening...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.