Fan Fictions

AarYa & MaYa Funny OS : Bungle In The Jungle!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 17

Page 1
Page   of 17
Page 2 Page 17

shubhika124

IF-Sizzlerz

shubhika124

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
AarYa & MaYa Funny One Shot
Bungle In The Jungle

Disclaimer : Its the frst time I have tried my hand in some serious comedy Embarrassed Mistakes are beyond my control.

My apologies to Geography teachers ROFL 

"Vidhi Bahu!" , screamed agitated Gayatri.

"Yes mummy ji?" , said Vidhi in a single breath as she entered Gayatri's room.

"Where were you? Im calling for your name since half an hour!"

"But mummy ji! I was in kitchen , just a moment before I heard you calling me!"

"Don't argue with me! Anyways. Are Aarti Bahu & Yash ready?" , mumbled Gayatri.

"Ready? For what mummy ji?" , asked perplexed Vidhi.

"For what? Did you forget? I asked you to inform them that they need to depart to Haridwar this evening!" , shouted Gayatri.

"Maa! Maa! Vidhi bhabhi! Maa! You forgot you asked me to inform bhaiya bhabhi!" , interrupted Prateek as he entered the kitchen , stuttered.

Vidhi tried to speak but Prateek stopped her & whispered , "Bhabhi! quiet ! "

Meanwhile Gayatri left the room.

"Bhabhi! Maa didn't ask me to inform them either! I heard her talking with bauji last night. They want Aarti bhabhi & Yash bhaiya to go to guru ji's ashram in Hrishikesh for a pooja , I have notified bhaiya bhabhi & they are ready , kids are ready to. "

"Sounds great Prateek bhaiya!"

"Yes bhabhi! Plus I also asked bhaiya to take kids to Mussoorie , its very close to Rishikesh. And guess what ! Bhaiya agreed!"

"Awesome!" , screamed Vidhi with joy.

Maya who was listening to the conversation got filled up with exasperation & she entered the room. Trying hard to control her annoyance & rage , she burst out , "Mere bhagwan ki kasam Prateek beta! What keeps you two so busy that I always find you cooking up something. Vidhi bahu! What made you yell so hard?"

"Bua ji woh.." , Aarti stuttered but Pateek stopped her in between.

"Bua! we were discussing new dish. Come Vidhi bhabhi lets try it out." , Prateek said as he & Vidhi left the room.

"Trying to act smart-ass Prateek beta! You can't beat me" , Maya told herself. 

As Aarti-Yash & kids brought their bags to the car , they were soon followed by Maya with her tote bag.

"Jiji! Where are you going?" , asked perplexed Gayatri.

"Oh ho bhabhi! Look what a bad omen before the journey! How many times do I have to tell you that you shouldn't ask like this when somebody is leaving for something Important! " , raged Maya.

"Jiji but!"

"Im going with Yash & Aarti too Hrishikesh. Feeling very diverted these days! I need to be under god's hands for few days!" , Maya emanated in a smooth breath.

Prateek opened the car's door for her while others gaped her.

"Yash! Its a long journey! Very very long , you shouldn't drive on your own! Keep the driver." , pleaded Gayatri , tensed.

"Maa I said I'll manage. Ok see you all.", mumbled Yash as he took his seat in the car. Aarti placed herself on the adjacent seat & Maya sat with the kids.

They reached Hrishikesh next morning just after the sun rose .

Maya sneaked glances at AarYa who were looking very comfortable with each other. Yash was holding Aarti's hand because of his dizziness . He then kept his hand on her shoulders for the support as they walked to the Aashram. Maya kept on ogling them & cursing her fate while Aarti was giving her a sarcastic smirk.

After a brief resting session AarYa commenced for the puja with the kids & Maya . As the pooja was accomplished successfully , Yash whispered something in Aarti's ears & she nodded. Maya observed everything with disgust. All proceeded to their allotted rooms.

Wild speculations were running in Maya's mind as hard as she was trying to reckon that what was that Yash had to whisper! 

Are they planning to go to Dehradun? Mussorie? Any other hill station? Do they want to go out for a dinner? A date? Or even worse?

Meanwhile Yash knocked on her door.

"Bua ji! We are planning to go to Mussoorie tomorrow morning , early morning. Would yo like to come?"

Hell! Her assumption just got right.

"Yes I'll come along" , Said Maya sternly.

Everybody departed for Mussoorie , Yash though of a shortcut & decided to go through a dense forest. Yash wanted to contemplate the scenic beauty of the journey thats why he hired an open jeep. They were exactly in the middle of the forest when his jeep stood still with a jerk giving all a breathtaking jolt. 

Yash stood out of jeep to see what the problem with the vehicle is , baffled Aarti followed while Maya was busy snoring at the backseat. They suddenly heard leaves fluffing clamorously as heavy footsteps were trooping towards them. Kids got up & ran to their parents who picked them in their arms. Aarti wanted to wake Maya up but Palak dragged Aarti behind a very stocky tree. Aarti & kids clutched Yash hard as they saw tribal troop marching towards the jeep , whistling , beating drums , howling. Aarti & kids shut their eyes tight as they saw a giant man staring Maya.

Maya opened her eyes. The giant man screamed followed with entire bunch.

"Mere bhagwan ki kasam! Who the hell are you? Arre! Where have they gone! Why the hell did I sleep! They ran away! Desperate souls!" , sighed Maya.

The tribal man stared Maya with amazement , why is this lady not getting scared. She is angry no doubt but not because she is left in a jungle with some alien looking creatures. The man , possibly the king of the troop , smiled , his smile widened , he giggled then laughed. Maya looked back at him with amazement.

The king opened his mouth & said , "oinkx38bnoiuljzm1qimo238ye2o38&%^#$%QR*IUGjbnm z?"

(Will you be my queen? Will you marry me?)

Maya responded , "&%$^%&EVBTUYNJKJBH<NMOILKNNBUIJK(*&^^%$&"

(Oh yes! My most beautiful dream just came true!)

"*&%^$WRDTYFVBUNKMBHJ<N*(OILM???"

(How do you know my language?)

"(V&*BIYUTIFB^&UYINM)(IOUY *^V&TYUB!"

(Love has no language!)

The pleased king asked his men to beat drums . They did , very loudly. Four women from the group came forward with a palanquin & made Maya sit . They took her deep inside the bushes. AarYa & kids kept on gazing with their mouth wide open , still trying to absorb what they had just witnessed.

Few days passed , AarYa were still searching for queen Maya while she was preparing for her punar vivaah in her new kingdom.

Maya was having her rose petal bath when ladies of her troop brought ten large platters of healthy food , fruits & sweets.

The only lady who could speak English said , "Your highness! Please have this food!"

"For that I need 10 different bellies , no?"

"Its important for you to have healthy food & remain healthy , its mandatory for the journey to your next life."

"Ok" , Maya said without absorbing the meaning but as soon as she did , she yelled , "What the hell? You shameless scum! Is this your way to speak to your queen?"

"But your highness! I though you'd be knowing this! As soon as you & the king will take marriage vows. You'll have to give up your life & consume poison , its our custom!"

"Even before SR?"

"S..what?"

"Nothing! Leave the room now." Said sweaty Maya as her maids left the room.

"I'd run away! I have to run away! To my kids! My AarYa!" , Maya told herself. 

It was 2 at night , Maya came out of her room silently , trying to walk away as soon as possible but suddenly she felt a brawny muscular hand on her shoulders. She turned back & saw the king with a garland made of cactus in his hands with a wide smile.

Maya yelled her lungs out , "Nooo"

"What happened Jiji , sit in the car!" , said GAyatri

"What! Was it a dream?" , asked confused Maya.

"What dream Bua ji?"

"Nothing! Yash-Aarti! You two go. I cant accompany. Not feeling well." , Maya sniffed as she ran inside.

Aarti looked at Yash & smiled , Yash winked at her as if they knew what happened just now .

Evil Smile

Note: I wanted to write something else & ended up writing something else! But is it ok? Do comment Smile

Edited by shubhika124 - 25 August 2012 at 3:24pm

The following 92 member(s) liked the above post:

sanaalinasweetanni2mohika417dancydreamergeetkamaancynthiagemketki61armd11elanpremimygurmaangmhatcherSinalRocksJanakiSatishsheetalvasaChit15sadavirknishersalPiiedarrishvj3072keerthus.9niveasreejojo1986padmavarns1970asmanidesikimsamInkpen4877Mr.Zksalmankhanrulzaditibdteju1816UbiquitosM_n_h-VishaD-ashGC_arjaMissPurpleFreak123mitulsweetysaranPearl_27sanaroxxkdsubsKittya_CullenStrawbellaAarya4ever...ksfan2-Mrs.MasHGc-kingofmeluv_lvndrnirmalac99smileymj10sb1410Leevi05--Iqra--VincyAnnelulujjjjAIMAMSKanithuuluvmgAwari_Maansweetsampa39InduG64Zetter_AngelSonu_-Zahra15-anushaarjamonika1992TheSexyDevilsaf24DMKJ_VBfreya123arpitajishah10-ProudGCian-ana56maha9jasraj123Drashtifan4eversukhi...gcluvchand1234poongs123.Shree.villager00LoveforlifeParo_rudragafulu14-Thabassum--Mrs.MSK-pickachu_BlackPearl_goldenmoon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AarYa & MaYa Funny OS : Bungle In The Jungle!!!!!" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pickachu

IF-Stunnerz

pickachu

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFL!
That was hilarious!
Lovely OS!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lulujjjjshubhika124

SinalRocks

SinalRocks

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

You are awesome Shubhi.Can't  believe that its you first comedy.ClapStar

lulujjjjshubhika124

MissPurpleFreak

IF-Dazzler

MissPurpleFreak

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Hahaha that was an awesome OS Shubhika! Totally loved it! ROFLROFLROFL

lulujjjjshubhika124

sanaroxx

IF-Dazzler

sanaroxx

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
LOL Shubhi that was hilarious.. Maya deserves that.. Damn they should have made her drink poison and the language hahaha.. LMAO.. What a Dream!!! 

Edited by sanaroxx - 26 August 2012 at 2:48am

lulujjjjshubhika124

saf24

IF-Rockerz

saf24

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
This was very entertaining, Serves  Bua right lol ROFL. Great job Shubhi.

lulujjjjshubhika124

Misha123sharma

Misha123sharma

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
My stomach hurting I laughed so much.
Wonderful os !

lulujjjjshubhika124

Zetter

IF-Rockerz

Zetter