CM Aug 27-31 Discussions

quarky thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Wednesday Reserved

Update posted by Syah / Sajahan (which is your name? ðŸ˜Š) on Page 3. Thanks a lot! :)

Originally posted by: sajahan

wednesday august 29 - by syah

hello friends, i am updating for the first time, so bear with me

starts off with scene at police station where shanthi and chellama both fighting for kanamma saying the baby belongs to them, police officer (seems to be a nice guy) confused as to who to believe, shanthi's brother in law verbally abusing her police says he cannot give baby to either shanthi or chellama as he is not sure who is the mother and the best move is for the court to decide. chellama pledging for baby to be given to her and willing to even go for medical checks. shanthi tells police that she gave baby to kamini and chellama saying that kamini has already died.

next, at muthuazhagi's house, valli updating muthuazhagi that kanama was taken away by a thug and that the baby does not belong to chellama. shena pretending to cry and say that poor chellama going through hard time. valli saying if kannama is not chellama's baby and then who is chellama's kid, saying that she feels sorry for chellama and starts cursing those who stole chellama's baby. muthuazhagi becoming very confused and says that she wants to go and see chellama to console her. sneha wants to follow her.

at the hospital, shanthi's brother in law continuing to verbally abuse shanthi and her mother, aiyoo this guy is just too much and simply irritating

at chellama's house, all family members surrounding her, muthuazhagi and sneha arrive at the house. muthuazhagi consoling chellama not to worrry and be strong. sneha suggesting that she will help and she can get the baby back. maniaarasu telling sneha to shut up. chellama saying that she knows how to get ger baby back. muthuazhagi saying why not get sneha's help, everyone cursing whoever stole chellama's daughter. muthuazhagi looks sad and confused while sneha portrays the evil looks 

Edited by quarky - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Caryn thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Swash.

Saw the part the kids and Vadai fell into the waters last Friday, and yesterday the fake twin & Vadai were saved.

Chellamah really gave Vadai nicely.  Insult after insult and a huge slap on the face.

Yeppah rombha enjoyed panne. 
ZEESXY thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
swash2 ,

Thanks a lot for short update.

Zee
Janu thumbnail
thanks alot for the updates swash
appreciate it

thanks again

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates Swash..
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i think u left the part where CM gave her famous SLAP to vadai. I think that was the highlight of the serial... CM will slap everyone including her husband. and this loser need more,
wait for few weeks than Gayu also will hate CM and Join the Snake 😔
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot swash for the summary... and Sree for the Monday update.
Joth1 thumbnail
Thanks for the update. I cant seem to watch online the chellame and illavarasi episodes. Any idea where i can watch the latest?
Caryn thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Shree & Quarky.  Finally after years, Chellamah serial is having nice twists.
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates Quarky and Shree..

With no updates I thought I will have to shut this section..

Ippo.. Updates are flowing in. Thanks you friends..