Page 2 Page 4

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged

I am a humble, harmless flirt: Shaleen

Ano Patel, TNN | Aug 26, 2012, 12.00AM IST
I am a humble, harmless flirt: Shaleen
His claim to fame was when he contested in the fourth season of popular youth show 'Roadies'. After being a participant on the show, he also assisted in the audition rounds in the next seasons. But that was just the beginning forShaleen Malhotra in the entertainment industry. The one who always dreamt of being an actor/anchor and making his mark in the entertainment world; is now the new man of the crime show 'Har Yug Mein Aayega Ek Arjun'.

Flaunting a lean body and the perfect looks, Shaleen says, "The character is every man's dream role. It has got all the ruggedness, action, stunts as well as emotions." About the show he adds, "The concept is very different and I believe it will be a revolution on TV. It's time for a change in the type of shows we have."

Speaking of showing his romantic side in between being the tough guy, he laughs and says, "Where there are human beings, there has to be love. It's good that my character also has shades of a romance as it will show the graph of my character. He moves from being a super cop to a sweet guy." So is he the same in real life? He replies, "I am a typical Delhi boy but it is a misconception that we have a lot of attitude and are big flirts. I am a humble, harmless flirt. And when it comes to attitude, I think everybody should have the right attitude, but should not be arrogant. A man without attitude is like a man without a spine."

Having been a part of Roadies, Shaleen feels the show has definitely changed a lot over the years. He says, "The show's reputation has grown every year. The crowd and the competition has grown in a big way. Earlier, the competition was not that stiff. But now I feel the passion associated with adventure is lost. Youngsters now take it casually." Ask him about his B-Town plans and he says, "Any man would dream to be seen on the big screen. Even I aim to be there one day, but only when a good opportunity comes my way."

Claiming to be completely adventurous soul, Shaleen's dreams to host the biggest adventurous show ever made. He adds, "I want to explore the whole country on my bike. I love travelling, rock-climbing, anything to do with adventure."

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

asritoshm3abbasi-aliyah-Vvaanniimaankisimmehmmbh_luvrkirthiiiVeritaserumfasiha_rocksAshavisam78poolovesarnavluvzindagizuena..PriyaB..--ARIA--ArieltabikgmuAngelic_honeyKrishnaluv94Roarksehar mehrotramushiroxx--Anjali---Raichu--AngelaKaParI-preethi18supreet_dmgLadyDabanggSilentsoulvidya.anandprava55663suj01-JollyJabeen-shrutisweetypratsy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Am a harmless flirt - Shaleen" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pratsy

IF-Stunnerz

pratsy

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
omg

hez  a delhiite
yayie...me tooo...
ahaa...harmless flirt..typical delhi wlao ki tarah baat kr rha hWink

thankss tanu

Edited by pratsy - 25 August 2012 at 1:43pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evamushiroxx-JollyJabeen-

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
awww harmless flirt...Day DreamingDay Dreaming
tfs for the article...he is so honest...love it...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-JollyJabeen-pratsy

pratsy

IF-Stunnerz

pratsy

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
hehehe..he agrees dst hes a filrt bt harmless

u knw..1 gye to koi nhi..doosri ayge type ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mushiroxx-JollyJabeen-

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
ROFL exactly...he is accepting it whole-heartedly...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-JollyJabeen-

pratsy

IF-Stunnerz

pratsy

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mushiroxx

ROFL exactly...he is accepting it whole-heartedly...LOL
dats y is aid..typical delhi da munda h..bindasss

mushiroxx

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
bindaaasss shaleen...he is mine now officially...ROFL

pratsy

IF-Stunnerz

pratsy

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
lol..we both r frm delhi..so...officially or unofficially..he is mine m*screams*
CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it

mushiroxx

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.