Arjun

   

episode review!! my take..:) (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 6

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

sehar mehrotra

IF-Rockerz

sehar mehrotra

Joined: 26 April 2008

Posts: 9894

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Beautifully written Mushi Clap

I agree luv the way rathore stood upto Arjun and even his convo with Riya regarding her leave...He is truly a good chief.


Shree and Chotu lolzz...Chotu's "Samjhe ya Samjhaun" was tooo hillarious...and Rathore's "Tum aise kyun baat kar rhe ho??"...lolzz Awesome!!!


Riya's genuine and honest apology was the best part abt today, plus that eyelock hayeee...I'm already missing her!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mushiroxx

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "episode review!! my take..:) (Page 6)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pratsy

IF-Stunnerz

pratsy

Joined: 20 February 2009

Posts: 40942

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged
chotu is todu bandaa ;)

sehar mehrotra

IF-Rockerz

sehar mehrotra

Joined: 26 April 2008

Posts: 9894

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
exactly Prats.kal toh usne sbko dho dala...no one can mess with this team till Chotu is present

pratsy

IF-Stunnerz

pratsy

Joined: 20 February 2009

Posts: 40942

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
yepss...

n chotu ki zulfein...hayeee



CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it

sehar mehrotra

IF-Rockerz

sehar mehrotra

Joined: 26 April 2008

Posts: 9894

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pratsy

yepss...

n chotu ki zulfein...hayeee



CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it

lolzzz LOLLOLLOL

pratsy

IF-Stunnerz

pratsy

Joined: 20 February 2009

Posts: 40942

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
vese..chotu's zulfein cn give competition 2 riya's zulfein..wat say??


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tina2603

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Joined: 23 July 2010

Posts: 7734

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sehar mehrotra

Beautifully written Mushi Clap

I agree luv the way rathore stood upto Arjun and even his convo with Riya regarding her leave...He is truly a good chief.


Shree and Chotu lolzz...Chotu's "Samjhe ya Samjhaun" was tooo hillarious...and Rathore's "Tum aise kyun baat kar rhe ho??"...lolzz Awesome!!!


Riya's genuine and honest apology was the best part abt today, plus that eyelock hayeee...I'm already missing her!!!
thnx sehar...Big smile
n yup i loved riya's apology...dunnno why arjun didn't melt...ConfusedLOL hero hai na thoda bhao khae ga...LOL

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Joined: 23 July 2010

Posts: 7734

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pratsy

vese..chotu's zulfein cn give competition 2 riya's zulfein..wat say??


LOLLOL kaun sunsilk use krta hai n kaun clear???Wink

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.