nopes

nhi kdha

if u hav dvidoe

pls pm me..abhi g2go
byeee

Pls pm me as well

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mushiroxx

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "episode review!! my take..:) (Page 5)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-JollyJabeen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Awesome! Totally agree with you Big smile

I thik my fav scenes were when Chottu mimicked Arjun! "Samje ya Samjai!?"ROFL

And the guy with the specks said He'll show everyone a magic trick! LOL

OH and OF COURSE the Chottu fight scene! He looked like Hercules!ROFL

And the Ria-Arjun scene! Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mushiroxxpratsy

Anu101

Anu101

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Totally totally agree with you. Awesome post!!!!!!!Star
Everyone in the team got involved in solving the case today, as you said. Which was so nice to watch. Chotu-ShreeLOLLOL Both of them are hillarious and when they are together its sooo funny LOL Shree and the bathroom scene was omg...the way everyone looked at him when he stated that chemical LOLI keep loving Rathore more and more in each episode. He is a great leader and is a great mentor for Arjun. After all it should be a team effort!!!! Well Arjun-Riya scenes were too cute. And will be missing Riya today CryCry The plot was interesting and the way they solved it was exciting!!!!!! Can't wait until 8...this show is seriously driving me nuts Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mushiroxxTina2603pratsy

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishsar

Well written, loved ur poem

thnx dear...glad u liked it...Embarrassed

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -JollyJabeen-

Awesome! Totally agree with you Big smile thnx..Embarrassed

I thik my fav scenes were when Chottu mimicked Arjun! "Samje ya Samjai!?"ROFL yeah that way out of no where n he did it like REAL arjun...LOL

And the guy with the specks said He'll show everyone a magic trick! LOL his name is shree n i loved that scene too...aabra cadabra...WinkROFL

OH and OF COURSE the Chottu fight scene! He looked like Hercules!ROFL OMG hercules...ROFL nice thought...LOL

And the Ria-Arjun scene! Embarrassed that was epic...Day Dreaming

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu101

Totally totally agree with you. Awesome post!!!!!!!Star
Everyone in the team got involved in solving the case today, as you said. Which was so nice to watch. Chotu-ShreeLOLLOL Both of them are hillarious and when they are together its sooo funny LOL Shree and the bathroom scene was omg...the way everyone looked at him when he stated that chemical LOLI keep loving Rathore more and more in each episode. He is a great leader and is a great mentor for Arjun. After all it should be a team effort!!!! Well Arjun-Riya scenes were too cute. And will be missing Riya today CryCry The plot was interesting and the way they solved it was exciting!!!!!! Can't wait until 8...this show is seriously driving me nuts Big smile
thnx dear n yes im also gonna miss riya...the show is making me crazy...Big smile

S.Stephy

IF-Dazzler

S.Stephy

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged
I liked Shree-Chottu imitating Arjun... and Shree and his 'magic'.
And Rathore is really a good team leader... he knows how to coordinate with everyone (inc Arjun) and get the work done!!

I wonder why Riya has taken an off for the next day... she seemed slightly upset about the phonecall she got...

mushiroxx

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by S.Stephy

I liked Shree-Chottu imitating Arjun... and Shree and his 'magic'.
And Rathore is really a good team leader... he knows how to coordinate with everyone (inc Arjun) and get the work done!!

I wonder why Riya has taken an off for the next day... she seemed slightly upset about the phonecall she got...
yes may be some family problems...Ouch she was sad n her eyes were teary...Cry

S.Stephy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.