Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Sweet-bird

Sweet-bird

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Hey guys, I am Misti.This is my first post in D3 forum, I just started to watch the show. TaRey,aww, I love them. Though I wanted to write a new OS on TaRey, but busy life u knowLOL, This the TaRey version of my RaHi(Ranveer-Panchi OS). If here someone active member in TBP forum, she already read it. Here the story is different.Let me clear that first.

1. Rey and Taani are best friend.Embarrassed
2. They are not sure they are in love ya not.
3.Savitri, Taani's mom. She and Ranveer share mother-son relationship.

So, Now enjoy.Big smile

Dance with me (TaRey OS)

"Reyansh! What a pleasant surprise! It's 9AM n you are pressing the doorbell continuously", Savitri Roy, Tanii's mom welcomed him with a big smile in her face.

"MOM, I m here also. Can't you see me?? Me me, your daughter? You always prefer Rey over me", Tani said with a tittle anger in her tone.

"Awww, stop it Taani. You know that aunty loves me more than you.We already discussed a lot about this matter. Now stop it and let me go inside", he said with a playful smirk in his face.

And there she was. Standing and listening their conversation and their stupid fight. Sometime she can't understand what is the relation between them.They cared for each other. Can't stay a single day without each other. Just best friend or something more???

She loved Rey. He always brought a smile on her face. She loved the relation between him and her daughter. The relation-so pure, so sweet. She didn't force them to confess their feelings. She knew that Rey was the reason for her daughter's smile.

So,suddenly here? Anything serious", Savitri asked him with a smile.

"Ohh, aunty! You know na our exams are coming and I can't pass without my Tani's help", he said.

He loved Tani's house, far better from his own, where his own parents were busy with their own life. They  were not worried for their only son.Where he loved Savitri.The lady, who cared for him, loved him.The daughter and mom gave him the warm of relation, happiness of life.

"So, here my daughter is going to be your teacher, she asked her with a laugh. "Ok you two go and study. Ramu kaka will give you coffee after sometime", she told them before going to her kitchen.

It's raining once again!

He looked at the glass window, hearing a soft tapping noise. He was not sure what he was expecting, but he was surprised to see the source of the noise. "Whoa! It's raining!" he stood up and walked towards the window and leaned against the glass panes. He looked out, the sky was suddenly covered with smoky clouds and raindrops were falling endlessly, from nowhere, vanishing into nothing. It amazed him. He never managed to follow a single drop, it always disappeared somewhere. But yet, when he looked at them all, it seemed that every drop was falling on the rooftops, on the glass panes, on the passers-by, where not! Everyone and everything seemed to be affected by rain. He opened the window and immediately a rush of wind hit his face, wetting his face slightly and tousling his hair. He was lost in an unknown dreamland for sometime, trying to see something in the far horizon.

And there she was. Suddenly hugged him.

Tani!!

How do you know it's me?", Tani asked with a surprise in her tone.

"My heart told me that it was you." he replied, grinning to himself.

Awww, you know me too well Reyansh Singhania. She said and laughed. He listened, mesmerized. For a moment, all thoughts regarding rain or the nature escaped from his mind. All he could feel was the laughter that he loved to hear in her voice, the laughter that'll bring him bright sunshine and happy rain at the same time, at any moment. And when she stopped it pierced his heart. A soft velvet like silence enveloped them. Tani broke it, "Rey..say something?"

"Say what?" he asked softly, not knowing what to say.

"It's raining." Taani stated.

"I know." was his short reply.

"So, you're watching the rain, nah? What about study?"

"I wasn't watching the rain." Rey replied, "I was feeling you."

Awww...stop kidding Rey!!!

Dance??? he asked her.

The nature, the weather was beautiful. Raining and raining. the sky was covered with dark clouds.

He went inside, put on a music and came back. He forwarded his hand and Tani took it gladly. In a swift motion, he pulled her back in his arms. His one hand went to engulf her waiste. The other joined her one while her other hand rested on his broad shoulder. They swayed slowly to the rhythm.

"Let's dance little stranger
Show me secret sins
Love can be like bondage
Seduce me once again..."

He suddenly pushed her and twirled her making her giggle and then pulled her back. She closed her eyes and cluthched him tightly, resting her head on his chest.

"The way I want to love you
Well it could be against the law
I've seen you in a thousand minds
You've made the angels fall
..."

He bowed down his head and placed a wet kiss on her neck, she shivered and came more closer to him, now hugging him tight. He kept kissing her along her column of throat, and finally kissed her ear lobe. He looked at her angelic face, mesmerized. She smiled shyly and slid her arms around his neck, hiding her face on his chest once again.

"Come on little stranger
There's only one last dance
Soon the music's over
Let's give it one more chance
..."

Outside, the heavy downpour started once again, with it's rhythmetic beats, offering the love struck couple a little bit privacy from the outer world...

Hope it's not that bad. Comment plz. they mean lot to me.

Edited by Sweet-bird - 25 August 2012 at 12:15pm

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

taareyfanTia3303ausind-girldiyadawda13CharMarfan4everpriyajain_frndattractionshanya8lechu10sadaf_5unnatiaNikitaLuvsTaReyFreakin_girliluvrainaartihoneey95iamursforeverdews100asmamembertaareylover14carnations....Rhythsy...CasKett.maneesha_sankerSayaneeH.LecterGoonies4EverKunwarKiDeewanidesigirl_VD...Tansy...Viji.ChandranKalpana_Writer...Natasha...blossom1234PreciousHeart...Ritzy.....dinu..sreelu094Anysiapatie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dance With Me||TaRey OS||" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pixi26angel

IF-Sizzlerz

pixi26angel

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
FIRST OF ALL A VERY WARM WELCOME TO THE FORUMHug
AND GREAT JOB DEARClap...THE OS WAS AMAZING...THE WAY U HAVE MENTIONED EACH AND EVERY SCENE IS JUST MAGICAL...SUCH A ROMANTIC OS...GUESS WE HAVE GOT ONE MORE TAAREY FAN HEREDancing...KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK DEAR!!!!Smile

Edited by pixi26angel - 25 August 2012 at 12:18pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet-birdCasKett.

Sweet-bird

Sweet-bird

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pixi26angel

AND GREAT JOB DEARClap...THE OS WAS AMAZING...THE WAY U HAVE MENTIONED EACH AND EVERY SCENE IS JUST MAGICAL...SUCH A ROMANTIC OS...GUESS WE HAVE GOT ONE MORE TAAREY FAN HERE...KEEP UP THE GOOD WORKSmile

Awwiee!!!! Thanks dear. It's my first post and i wanted to start it with a TaRey OS.Glad that you loved itEmbarrassed

pixi26angel

IF-Sizzlerz

pixi26angel

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet-bird

Originally posted by pixi26angel

AND GREAT JOB DEARClap...THE OS WAS AMAZING...THE WAY U HAVE MENTIONED EACH AND EVERY SCENE IS JUST MAGICAL...SUCH A ROMANTIC OS...GUESS WE HAVE GOT ONE MORE TAAREY FAN HERE...KEEP UP THE GOOD WORKSmile

Awwiee!!!! Thanks dear. It's my first post and i wanted to start it with a TaRey OS.Glad that you loved itEmbarrassed

YOUR MOST WELCOME...KEEP LOVING TAAREYBig smile

Edited by pixi26angel - 25 August 2012 at 12:19pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet-bird

patie

IF-Stunnerz

patie

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
wow nic...Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet-bird

dews100