Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Satluvsd3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
umm well the situation might turn good for just few moments "good"as in they will re-unite including the gang n but then are AVP would come up wih something which wil again create a fuss among the gang n eventually SwaRon!!

or

everything wll turn out really good n back to normal after the face-off IF the results r EQUAL!everyone's happy!!n we'll get to see some awesome SwaRon moments n taarey crap!n viha's cuteness back!!
so due to this the AVP is angry n irritated and will ruin it by introducing the "dance is banned"track!!

as far as SwaRon still confused but maybe this time everything will come back to normal for SwaRon they will understand each other n move on to their relationship!!maybe..but am still confused!!at one sec i think everything will be good n at the other i think noonooo it will be bad!!
so just one word CONFUSED!!

so sry for a negative approach!coz i really dont think a ray of hope as of now!!
always we expect good things n we r proven wrong by the CV"'s by putting sum MU or worsening the fight!!

Edited by Satluvsd3 - 11 years ago
yasri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I can't expect anything... coz cvs r not following one storyline so we can predict!!
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shaani2209

well nandu m actually thinking what possibilities we have for the track ahead...

keeping swaron aside for a moment...
If dazzlers win sure they will look down upon weaklings(but that wont be for long hopefully)...Sharon gets a clean chit and she'll atleast be fine and wont be feeling guilty anymore...things will get better when shareyam comes in action...
BUT CV's being CV's they wont show it to be so easy...I bet Dazzlers Wont Win...either the face-off goes undecided or taking AVP and whatshisname in consideration(specially the dialogue from the promo which says "yeh baat sab jaan jayenge ki yahan dance war ban sakti hai") , i feel they do something that either weaklings win or anything that increases the fights between the gang( and the sharon blaming session continues)...which ultimately makes easy for the VP and AVP to ban the dance(which is life for all) in college...
Now if all goes like this...SwaRon durr durr tak dikhayi nahi dete...

But if they Give SwaRon any importance in all this then...

if dazzlers win Sharon get a clean chit and somewhere she'll see that Swayam is still happy to see her win and when she finds out she took him wrong she will try making up for it...
i dnt know what scene/track others are expecting...but if this is the case; for me, i would be satisfied even if they give a scene where sharon mentally makes a note that swayam is not blaming her and he believes her and then slowly she gets fine with swayam...as i feel sometimes words are not needed to sort out a fight, it can be done through actions also...
and as a fact goes Sharon is not a expressive one, so i would love to see her hesitation in talking to swayam when she realizes that she took him wrong...

but if weaklings win, things continue the same as now or might be worse things turns up...but there i feel they can show swayam going to sharon and talking things out and trying to make her realize that he is not blaming her and he believes in her(if they wanna show positive swaron)...i dont wanna talk abt the negative way things can go...so i wind up here😛

Rosh i hope it wont happen like that, I want a tie nahi tho it will end up in MUs for Swaron again😭
neetha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
good topic for discussion nandu..

hmm wen it cums to friendship..mujhe lagtha hai this battle will head towards dance ban..actually mujhe lagtha nahi m pretty sure abt it...

well if everything goes fym between friends then apne aap SwaRon bhi track par aa hi jayenge..sharon is angry wit swayam but she doesn't hate him o somethin..so obviously teek ho hi jayega..n m sure swayam will handle sharon this tym kuch bhi karke.
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for making the topic...really a discussion is needed...cozz m very confused...and disappointed

i was left confused with the last swaron fight but then i was happy with the confusion...but now nothing seems like promising...i feel this mainly out of THURSDAY SWARON EYE-TALK CONVO scene.

The face off...this track is brought out to bring more drama...its dosti this time into concentration by cvs...but then this dosti is definitely going to affect swaron...and i think it is gonna start as a negative impact on swaron...the end result will only be known only as the track grows...personally track wise i will feel okay that this FO is gonna affect SWARON...cozzz i dont want to see ppl coming and blaming and point  that swaron are there in apney own duniya when their teams need them and are being reckless are going thorugh bad phase .,,...so lil bit problms for swaron can be expected...but then i do want swaron also to emerge strong outta all this...want them to talk vch i dont see happening.

Sharon...her confusion her dilemma her thoughts are justified...her behavior regarding face off is justified...but the thing i think which is botherring me is her expectations from swayam...she wants swayam to be there for her care for her like he used to...that means she wants the old intense swayam???? good...but why is she pushing him away??? we have reason that she is in a major trauma...fine...but she need to know that swayam is caring for her and its her who isnt allowing swayam to take over her...The question is will cvs let sharon know that???? i mean last thursday scene of talking through eyes made me feel like sharon isnt a penny guilty that she insulted swayam...in person and in public...she doesnt feel abt it a bit??? 
                                    Its good that swayam dont want her to change ...but he clearly also said that he does not want  that sharon for whom swayam is a nobody...that means a lil changed sharon is certainly needed for swaron to exist adn sharon need to know that...sharon insulted swayam in front of the clg...and i dont want to see sharon doing this whenever she is in major confusion like now...bottom line she need to change in this aspect of regarding swayam...

About SWAYAM...he attitude is somewhat relieving to me...his balance act is surprising me...he is caring abt sharon and his friends...he is remaining calm...his helplessness is BANG ON...
but i dont understand one thing...he agreed for FO for sharon...but why cvs have turned the final decision on swayam??? like swayam convincing rey??? it wud have been good if instead of taht swaron scene we wud have got a shareyam scene wherein both rey and swayam agree to sharon...why i feel like the final decision came from swayam?
                                      I am scared with swayam's calmness...i mean like sharon he is also going through a  lot...he wants to speak to sharon...sort things out between them...he wants to care abt sharon...he certainly must be wanting to do many a lot things for sharon but isnt doing anything...cozz he is really really careful abt his relationship...thats beautiful actually...he nver will stop caring abt sharon...i am really confused abt his intensity levels...but i certainly dont want his intensity to be changed to a drastic level...he shud remain the intense lover boy forever...i really want to know the hidden thoughts...and i guess time will tell that or may be not??? cozz cvs have to give us that

About CVs...i dont think cvs are handling swaron in a careful manner...dont know...cozz they arent justifying any of the fights swaron are having...they are leaving it as such...thursday scene made me believe so...cozz they had a fight and when they are alone they dont want to sort out...WTH???  it wud have been better if we hadnt get any swaron scene rather...cozz it had led to insult of the emotional turmoils of swaron.

they cannot give us random swaron scenes when the emotional turmoils are so high in both swayam and sharon...

we sit at this forum and draw conclusions and at the most imp time we get nothing...everything is let down😡 we are being fooled

m not expecting any meaningful swaron...with random swaron scenes the beauty of this love story will fade...i dont wanna see comments  like arey ye dono tho bass ladthey raheingey...insult karthey rahengey but solutions nahi nikallengey...

really mann...WHAT ABT THE FIGHTS???? they cannot leave it as such???😡let them DISCUSS CVs...

Edited by luvSwaron4ever - 11 years ago
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Swayam is P E R F E C T

BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Suku_SwaRon

Swayam is P E R F E C T

SWAYAM is PERFECT...no doubt...the way he is managing every single thing is amazing me...
honeyangel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
  Its gonna be a tie i guess 😛and I guess now the weaklings team will understand Friendship and as well as dazzlers...⭐️and the precap looks quite intresting... Dont know what will happen but im happy for swaron scene 😳and the  dance was superb.. specially loved REYAM ❤️
Bonolota_Sen thumbnail
Road head ? 

Why disappointment , disappointment and more disappointmernt

Jab tak yeh palki hai swaron ke saaath ya unke fans ke saath toh kuch honay se raha