Navya

RS:You are My life,My Soul <3 prt5 updtd pg9 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 22

Page 1
Page   of 22
Page 3 Page 22

-Anya.Anum-

-Anya.Anum-

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
continue plzzz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RS:You are My life,My Soul <3 prt5 updtd pg9 (Page 2)" in Navya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

silla

IF-Rockerz

silla

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged

Continued:

Anant felt broken and became red in tears… speaking to himself :I m sorry navya meree wajah se tumhari yeh haalat hai..i m sorry…per per ab nahi…ab mein ksii ki nahin sunoongaa I love u a lot..i love u more then my life I cant live without u..i cant live without u…

anant took car keys while leaving sughanda saw him

sughanda:anant beta kahan jar hay ho

anant dint speak a word

sughanda :anant mein tujh se pooch rhe ehoon itni raat ko kahan jarhay (putting her hand on his shoulder)

anant turned

anant:jab mein aur emir khushyan aap sab ke lye koi importance nhin rkhtee tou mein kyun bataaon mein kahan jaarha hoon

sughanda:anant!!!! Tum humari lyay important ho isi lye tou humne..us ghalat aldki ko tumhari zindagi se….(she paused…as anant look towards her)

anant:maan shayad who ladki aap sab ko is lye nhin pasand kyunki mein usay buhat zyada pyaar krtaa hoon hai naa..isi lye aap sab nee….(he paused)..leave it ab baat krnay ka koi faaidaa nhi…

anant left

sughanda:bataa ke tou jaao anant… anant meri baat sunoo

(he kept on moving..without listening word)

On the other hand..after getting tired of crying navya felt asleep..and ritika appy leave..

Deepak saw navya's eyes and felt restless..that what to do so she gets her happiness back

Everyone went fr sleeping…..

….its now 12 am

Anant at mishra's door…But is in dilemma either to rang the bell at this time or not will they understand him or not…..

Anant(in his mind):is waqt sab so rhay hongay ..kya kroon ke mein navya ko dekh paaon……us se mil skoon kitnay zyada din..nhi…sadiyaan hogayeen mein ne usay nhi dekha….

Finally he managed to get in navya's room through her balcony……..

When he entered..he saw navya in deep sleep….

And he felt he had got his life back…and tears started rolling in his eyes…he ws unable to control he ws recalling each and every memory. Beautiful moments he spended wth navya….finally he reached her bed and sat on floor without disturbing her sleep..kept on staring her…. how much he missed his angel his love his soul………and also realized she is sleeping bt her eyes are still wet…he removed her hairs slowly frm her face…and wants to kiss on her eyes..bt he don't wans to disturb her sleep…..then he saw navya ws hugging his pic while sleeping..he slowly took that pic bring a  lil smile on his face wth tears….

Then he hold her hand….navya felt his touch….and slowly opened her eyes…

When she opened her eyes she saw crying anant beside her….frst she wasn't believing her eyes…and that her anant is infront of her….

Navya:anant!!!

Anant realized she is awake…..

Navya gt tears in her eyes…and immediately left his hand…

And she sit….

Navya:No…I guess I m dreaming plzz go away frm me who..r u….i dnt knw u…I m only waiting for my anant Not you…plzzz go (hurted voice)

Anant hold her frm her shoulders:Navya I m ur Anant…Look in my eyes..I m urs anant..only Urs……

She looked in his eyes deeply and found same love.. Bt still the happenings are making her hurt Navya stood frm bed and goes near window…

Navya:Now..Now what u want…u were the one na who said me that Go Go away frm my Life I don't need u…..(hurted)

Anant goes near navya hold her from shoulders and make her facing him…

Anant:But you are my Life I cant live without you….I m sorry…I m really very sorry…fr nt standing fr u..please please forgive me (teary eyes)…..whatevr I said to u I got its punishment by being far from u…for centuries…Please navya

Navya got melted and break herself in his arms…he also hugged her so tightly….for sumtime they were in same position….

While hugging

Navya:anant I m really ver sorry …mujhay tumhari ghusaay mein kahi hue baat ko seriously nhi lena chahyay tha…

Anant:shhh!!! Now no more sorry plzz let me feel u for sometime…

After few minutes..anant's cell rang…

Navya:anant ur cell

Anant saw it ws mohan bhaiya's call…he switched off the cell…

Navya:anant why u switched off

Anant:nothing!!!dnt ask me anything right now….

He hugged navya again……

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

aditi.jainTaxxANYA_29emu18cma_luvanyatitli22sdurgasakthianyaloverBatool123nisha342012angelshamyameenakshi.anya-Anya.Anum-bharathi.ksanu_anyaganganavyabanfashasmivasAishwarjyacrazzymoonsweety71Parmasoneson_sanjmuddRano_rockmalini6941soniaduttaSeenavasgowripriyaAnyaa_Shamyaaasihaseen-meru-Divi...A_SSKayal_SHAMYAannasweetyshamya-holic.gracieShaMya.-Liana-chandni4433-Rashi-rashvin__Neha__navya19momorockz

silla

IF-Rockerz

silla

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 3:18pm | IP Logged

after few time..….they broked the hug…anant hold navya's face in her palms….the cool wind ws blowing….he kissed on her both eyes….they share hot eye lock…

Whiled holding his face…

Anant:Navya I want to say u something

Navya:yes

Anant:I want to make u mine by soul!!!!!No one can separate us ….i Love u soo much….

Navya dint speaked a word …she just downed her eyes in shyness…and hugged anant!!...

They broked the hug …and look in each other eyes…Navya looked at door…anant understood that its nt locked…he went their and locked the door..after locking the door anant ws slowly moving towards navya..and navya's heart beat ws raising and she ws moving backward..Finally it cames the window..He grabbed her frm the waist ….and kissed on her left cheek n then crushing his lips towards her neck it makes her to hold his shirt tightly.after kissing on her left neck and shoulder anant kissed on her right shoulder and neck…

Navya(low tone):anant what r u doing we r near window

He looked in her eyes wth fire…navya got goosebumps…wth one hand he closed the curtains while looking in her eyes making her blush….then he lift her in his arms and make her sit on bed.. and sat infront of her…first he opened her hairs while staring in her eyes…Navya's eyes were unable to meet him…then he makes his face more closer to her making her feel his breath and slowly removed her earins while kissing her ear lobes frm front…then anant move his hand slowly towards her back..Navya's heart beat..ws raising anant's face ws closer to her face and his hands were touching her back..

And opened her back zip of shirt…when he opened her zip navya couldn't controlled and hugged him tightly…he removed her shirt in mean while…and hide her in his arms and whispered

Anant:no one has right to see my navya except me…these walls also…then he made her sleep in comfort and remove his own shirt..and started caressing her hairs..and finally anant ws on top of navya in same comfort…he kissed her neck shoulder and all the face…navya ws holding anant frm hairs…and he kissed on her lips passionately and locked each other's hand…their bodies were meeting each other they became ones soul that night….after few time when night ws toally dark their ws full moon…the essence of love ws in all over the room…the room ws also dark the undressed anya in one blanket sat near window…

Navya's head ws on anant's chest

Navya:anant look at the moon how beautiful it is looking tonight

Anant (in her ears whispered):but not beautiful then u….

Navya smiled…

Anant:thank u sooo much for being with me for such special moments…he again whispered in navya's ears

Anant(whispered):Btw what r ur feelings now

Navya looked in anant's eyes..and hide herself in his chest

Navya: don't knw what should I say…thank u…fr loving me sooo much and taking my care a lot……..

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

TaxxANYA_29vanshu90cma_luvanyaemu18Batool123nisha342012sdurgasakthititli22angelshamya-Anya.Anum-anu_anyabharathi.ksanjmuddmalini6941Rano_rockParmasoneson_sbanfashasmivasAishwarjyasweety71soniaduttaSeenavasasihaseengowripriya-meru-Kayal_SHAMYADivi...A_SSshamya-holic.gracieShaMya.rashvinchandni4433-Liana-__Neha__anyadiv96momorockz

-Anya.Anum-

-Anya.Anum-

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
OMG OMG wat to say silla dee totally speechless me too blushing  BlushingBlushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

momorockz

Seenavas

IF-Dazzler

Seenavas

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Wink 

malini6941

Goldie

malini6941

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
beautiful.

sweety71

Goldie

sweety71

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Silla back in action.  Nice very romantic one.

vanshu90

Groupbie

vanshu90

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
speechless!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top