Page 1
Page   of 22
Page 2 Page 22

silla

IF-Rockerz

silla

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
its Morning... 9am...

navya:anant please leave me see its 9am ...everyone must be wiaiing downstairs na..comeon now wakeup ...
(anant holding navya tightly,,frm waist actually they are lying on bedWink)
anant:no navya just 5 mins more plzzz...
navya (giggled):its too much now and hit him and struggling wth him...
anant:navya i wont m telling...
Navya(giggling ):u have to...
she succeeded and tried to escape
anantt: NAVYA Plzz!!!!!!

soon anant realized it ws dream that navya ws in his arms like the routine morning...
he wakes up...tears were rolling in his eyes...actually he ws missing navya alot..

soon their ws knock at anant's room
anant:kon?
nimisha:bhai mein hoon
anant:come in
nimsha came up wth the cup of tea ..she saw anant ws sad and continusly tears are rolling in his eyes...
nimisha:bhai aap apnay aap ko sazaa kyun de rhay ho bhabhi ne jo kya
anant give anger look to nimsha
nimsha stopped...and goes frm rooom...
anant (in his mind )..How...How can Navya do this NO..m having full trust on her she cant do anything like this...i cant beleive it...dams ,,then why i ws quite at that time,,why didnt i spoke a word in favour of navya infront of all family...i think I dont deserve her...yeah its true i dnt deserve her thats why m giving punish to myself..

(actually it had been past 1week anant navya are being seperated due to bajpayees...navya ws being blamed fr...changing medicines of baba..although he dint ate bt this ws the game played by baba and bua dadi...due to which all the family get against navya rama ,sughanda savita Om evryone..)

on the other side at mishra's house
all r having breakfast...their is one soul who is completely lost and broken she ws sitting wth her family bt her mind ws sumwhere else in thoughts
wth evry bite of food she ws getting tears..and thinking how can anant do this wth me..No that is nt my anant..My anant always supported me...dnt knw who ws that guy who remain silent when his family ws blaming me...i cant beleive my ears he said me to go away frm his life...

deepak:navya
navya came in senses
navya :yes papa!!
deepak :where r u lost
navya:nothing (she strted crying an dran towards her rooom)
in rooom she sat on bed
and frm her pillow she tooked out the pic of his and anant's wedding and strted crying by hugging that pic)
navya seeing pic restless:i want my old anant back!!!!i cant live wthout u i m unable to breath properly ...)
she kept on crying...n crying

anant is  completely lost in thoughts of navya
 due to which he is unable to work sleep,,,eat...then he realized his family is nt having any intention towards him either he is happy or not except anant all are living happy life...
(its nt of today ... he is going through this situation since past week bt...damn no one cares him whether he is happy or sad,,everyone is busy in their own life's)

same is wth navya bt difference is her family cares abt her whether she is happy or sad...due to thic condition of navya since past week... all mishra family is really worried abt her...bcause once

ritz and appy navya's best friends tried to cheer her up and leave no stone unturned bt all goes in vain then ritika decisded to do somthing which bring anant navya face to face
its night 11pm..yes all idiot bajpayess are sleeping peacefully bt anant is still standing on window and recalling each and evry moment he spended wth navya
on other side..

Ritz appy visits navya daily...
ritz:navya tum kyun is tarh khud ko sazaa de rhee ehoo
navya dint spoke  a word

appy:navya plzz cheer up dekhna ek din sab theek hojayegaa,,,yeh sab MU hai tumharay aur anant ke beech mein..jo create ki gayeee hai,,plzz eat something aakhir kab tak tum aisay...

navya:till my last breath i will wait for him...i knw he wil be back...yes he is mine only(navya smiled wth tears)
But,, but,,,,,this world...NO I cant let this world to snatch..My anant,,,(she ws loosing his control and strted crying loudly)
ritika appy trie dto calm her down...bt she ws cntinuslyy crying

ritika dialled anant's number frm her cell and kept it on...
anant attended the call !!!!
yes he heard the hurted voice of navya..who ws crying really badly...anant gt shocked (he heard navya's voice after 1 week...)

meeta came in navya's room and tried to make her calm
navya :ritz mein jaanteee hoon woh mujh se buhat pyaar krta hai ...mere baghair nhi reh skta..lekin pata nhi kyun abhi tak...he dint...(she cant say further more)...he knws i will die wthout him bt stillCry

meeta :navya sambhalo khud ko...dekho hum sab hain na tumharay saath
navya:maan lekin anant...CryCry

meeta to ritz :ritika tum hee samjhaao isay...humari koi baat sun ne ko tayaar hee nhi hai..isnay kal dawayeee khanay ki bhi koshish ki theee

(anant heared all convo)and gt shocked that navya tried to commit suicide...he felt he ws gone loose his life...

prt2 and 3 on pg:2
Prt4            on pg:6
prt5
on pg:9

Edited by silla - 28 August 2012 at 11:05am

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

aditi.jainrohini_shamyaTaxxANYA_29saba12parineeti28Nitshamyaemu18AditiReddy1Batool123nisha342012sravu.comanyalovermeenakshi.anyatitli22sdurgasakthinavyabharathi-Anya.Anum-mussuRicha_shamyakpm_madhubharathi.ksParmasoneson_sbanfashaRano_rockmalini6941anjmuddganganavyasmivasAishwarjyaAnyaa_Shamyaasweety71samruthaSeenavasanu_anyaasihaseengowripriya-meru-annasweetyKayal_SHAMYA.gracieShaMya.shamya-holicsana1sanaRushika-Rashi-rashvinf.s.mchandni4433__Neha__anyadiv96navya19momorockz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RS:You are My life,My Soul <3 prt5 updtd pg9" in Navya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aishwarjya

Goldie

Aishwarjya

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Very nice..continue soon..Smile

Samna_anya

IF-Dazzler

Samna_anya

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Superb.

Seenavas

IF-Dazzler