Aesthetic Arts|C|1 Updt:pg 127;PREVIEW: pg131 - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
this is awesome!!congrats on the shop tanz and chakku๐Ÿค—
hmm.. it took me half an hour to go thru the whole shop of urs ๐Ÿ˜†
what could be more better !!! the 2 osumm siggie  makers, one of my favs, tanzie and chakku have opened a shop and dat too combined !!!!
that is just so osumm...!!!

first of all i would like to say dat the way u and chakku blend is way too osummm ... the effects textures animations everything is CLASSIC and well-imagined... so hats off to both of urs imagination and creativity to create such beautiful edits and avis...!!!

i just loved the shop... would be waiting for updates !!! ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š

P.S. budy req. sent.. do send PMz ๐Ÿ˜‰

-Ash
wow loved them
visu abhiya ametz

Tanzee, Chakku,  Simply Superb yaar.  ๐Ÿ‘ You people are really very talented.  Hearty Congratulations and all the very best for your future endeavours.
Congratzz gals with ur shop
 awesome work!!๐Ÿ‘ ... do pm me๐Ÿ˜ŠEdited by --rianne-- - 11 years ago
yippieee!! ๐Ÿฅณ congo tanz n chakku!!๐Ÿค— m so so so happy!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ n ur 1st shop dedicated 2 r Abhiya!! it cudnt have been better๐Ÿ˜Ž i want pms 4 da update!!๐Ÿ˜ƒEdited by MyAngelAbhay - 11 years ago
Beautiful. :) Love them.. <3
๐Ÿ‘You guys are awesome :) Congos on finally opening a shop, I love both your creations๐Ÿ‘
chakku and tanzie. i am so freakin happy you guys finally opened your own shop. <3 *hugs*. since its your shop , its gonna have lots of abhiya stuff. <3..and since its going to have abhiya stuff , how can i not use? lol. all the best to you guys , and the abhiya siggies..half of them are already saved by me and omg the banner is so beautiful. <3. im using that <3 . awesome update. The aamna siggies were gorgeous as well..and the RK ones were phaadoo <3.