Page 1
Page   of 145
Page 2 Page 145

.SmokeySilence.

Coolbie

.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged

Banner by: me and Chakku Tongue

Hello everyone, welcome to our 1st shop by me Phoenix.Xeelan aka Tanzie and Chakku_chudail aka Chakku Embarrassed
I'm extremely bad at giving intro so please pardon my social senses ROFL

It's like 7-8 months we both makes stuffs but I still suck at making siggys.Wacko We are still learning. Chakku makes superb non animated siggys and I make animated siggys, icons and well non-animates siggys too which are ermmm no comments LOL

As you can see our 1st banner is dedicated to our favorite couple Abhay and Pia... Embarrassed besides that we have our own favorites are we will be making all kind of stuffs so suggestions are always welcome Smile

Now I learnt avi making myself all inspired by tumblr actually Embarrassed. thanks to different tutorials which helped me improve me Neethz aka purple fairy who have helped me in several occasions in learning... thank you soo much Neethzo ..you know you are a sweetheart Hug 
Next comes Chakku who has helped me learning blending for non animated stuff and she is the one who helped me making siggys though Im still pretty bad at this. But practice makes things perfect so I hope I will improve soon. Embarrassed

Inspiration

Noone is particular actually. Smile I tried to put my own ideas but if my work is similar to someone it must be purely coincidental and I would be happy to credit you if you think the style is yours. some of my styling is purely tumblr inspired and other than that I always try new things with textures which is my fav LOL 

Credits 

All texture and psd credit goes to deviantart.com. I mostly create my own coloring but I use psds too and all psds are from deviantart.com.

Copyrights

Aesthetic Arts
A. Arts (on avis)
P.Xeelan (on all the previous works)
P.X (icons only)

Special thanks to Syria, Mandy, Snig, Rani and Bani who have always loved my creations and inspired me to open my shop. Thanks a ton guys and Im really sorry if I forgot to mention any of your namesHug but I never had so much time to maintain the shop alone so the best person I could find it Chakku who makes superb creations, super fast leaner and she is very helpful too Embarrassed

Here goes Chakku

HeyaHug I am Chakku_Chudail popularly known as Chakku. I am a student and was fascinated with the talent of all fabulous siggy makers when I joined IF. I started PSing 6-7 months back and haven't taken any tutorial for itLOL I opened my PS and started making siggys. I ddinot know what texture was until Tanzie told me. So she was my teacher with textures. And finally, I do not try to copy anybody. If there is any similarity then it is pure coincidence. 

My favourite shows.Day Dreaming
PKYEK
Madhubala
MJHT
DMG in bits and pieces.
Kahin Toh hoga
Kavyanjali

My Favourite couples.Blushing
Abhiya
Abahy-Maithali
Rishbala
Kashish-Sujal
Yuvraj-Naina (DMG 2)

My update shall always have ...(These will always be there and there will be others tooLOL)
1. Abhay Piya (AbhIya)
2. Rishabh Madhubala (RishBala)
3. Vivian Dsena
4. Sukirti Kandpal
5. ViSu (Vivian-Sukirti)
6. DVD (Drashti-Vivian)

And will try to make siggys on other couples as well. But please give me suggestions for them because I do not know many couples.

FOR REQUESTS
Give me HQ quality pics. Do not give more than 6 pics. Give me text to be written.
Give me atleast 4-5 days to complete the request.
Please use your requested siggy for atleast 3 days.

MY COPYRIGHTS
chakku (on siggys)
cc (on icons)
A.Arts (random ones)

Edited by Phoenix.Xeelan - 18 July 2013 at 5:21pm

The following 96 member(s) liked the above post:

abhiya1-rkfan-tanvipareektwinkling_stars...mano...deepa0507-Swetha-PristineSoulpiya-harinisriram39vampyrgirlricha--sonali--Jannat-Fictions-Fatema-anjaliipkkndmeerubzara-JuniorAngel-ChelseaForEver-Chinky--GothicBeauty-RatiGLadyFlame.rumki.CavingInMaha149nits_viratholicsujana9DollSanzdebaleena_tunaisnitchseekerPaint.It.BlacK..AbhIyalicious.black_scorpio..Tangled..Divya6696__VJ__MyAngelAbhaycrystalalena.Chashmish.--Wingless--maria090-SexyAngel-.BadtameezBrat..ShreeYaa.palakluvsabhiyaaartipartyyAndromeda001Dark_ChocolateDestroyedInLoveArYa_crazyluvoblivious.HawaaPot..KR..RmukAbhiya_Visudeboleena.manna-WhiteGirl-PurpleHorizonSheDevilAyesha066-SweetDesire-ilove99OnepoundChic.AgapiMou.J.LOFieryHeartMS-meghasharma--peehu--mithsi_22rahmona_pakswe---Priya---White_lily.DarkParadise..romailaOliveWellingtonAS..pyar-ishkShru77.JealousBasher.Coeur2PsychoFMS-AriaNe--Ocean.eyes-MR.KooL-Rashu-villian-EvIlNeSs_RoCkZTrouble.Fearless_LoverCrazyGirl.21silent.desireKit_Kataishu3003bookworm-ALS--_CookieMonster_leelaa9BabajiKaThullu.Shiva.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aesthetic Arts|C|1 Updt:pg 127;PREVIEW: pg131" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.SmokeySilence.

Coolbie

.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
...:Update/Index:...

ArHi/AbhIya/Rohan-Muskaan/Nina/Aamna/MB +: page 1

Request List:

...: Shop Status: CLOSED:...

Rules for request

FOR REQUESTS
Give me HQ quality pics. Do not give more than 6 pics. Give me text to be written.
Give me atleast 4-5 days to complete the request.
Please use your requested siggy for atleast 3 days.

For avis, please give YT link only and HD. I won't be able to stack more than 4 avis. and if you are requesting for avis, please mention the size, how many etc. Per person 4 avis only. 
For siggys, HQ pics only and not more than 6 pics. If you want any of my particular style, please mention. thank you. Embarrassed

Edited by Phoenix.Xeelan - 18 July 2013 at 5:13pm

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

-rkfan-tanvipareekdeepa0507-Swetha-vampyrgirlricha-Fatema-Jannat-FictionsmeerubzaraChelseaForEver-Alone-CavingInblack_scorpioPaint.It.BlacK...Tangled...AbhIyalicious.Divya6696nits_viratholicdebaleena_tunai--Janvie--..KR..-SexyAngel-crystalalena.Chashmish.maria090--Wingless--.BadtameezBrat.oblivious.---Priya---OnepoundChicAbhiya_Visudeboleena.mannaAyesha066-SweetDesire---peehu--ilove99FieryHeartAS..pyar-ishkromailaShru77.DarkParadise..-Rashu-villian-EvIlNeSs_RoCkZMR.KooLFearless_LoverCrazyGirl.21bookworm-ALS---AmandaRulz-silent.desireaishu3003Kit_Katleelaa9.Shiva.

.SmokeySilence.

Coolbie

.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
...:PM List:...

If you want to receive PMs for the update please send a buddy request to this accountEmbarrassed:

-PX.FF.PM-

Its easy to maintain the PM list if we can follow just the list from that because whoever would be free from me or Chakku will send you PM when we update Smile

Edited by Phoenix.Xeelan - 25 August 2012 at 9:46am

The following 64 member(s) liked the above post:

babi01-rkfan-twinkling_starstanvipareek-Swetha-PristineSoulvampyrgirlricha-Fatema-annie.dollChelseaForEvermeerubzara-Alone-RatiGMyAngelAbhaysnitchseekerPaint.It.BlacK...Tangled..Divya6696.AbhIyalicious.TeDylovedebaleena_tunaiAndromeda001..KR..Rmukflora212deboleena.mannamaria090crystalalena-SexyAngel---Wingless--.BadtameezBrat.oblivious.PinkCinderellaFieryHeartMS-meghasharmaOhmyjerryworld---Priya-----peehu--mithsi_22Ayesha066-Mema--SweetDesire-shewolf.ilove99J.LOOnepoundChicAbhiya_Visu.JealousBasher.-AriaNe--Ocean.eyes-.DarkParadise..pyar-ishkOliveWellingtonFearless_LoverCrazyGirl.21bookworm-ALS---Rashu-villian-MR.KooLromailaTrouble.aishu3003Kit_Katsilent.desireleelaa9

.JealousBasher.

IF-Stunnerz

.JealousBasher.

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Some of the siggys I madeLOL  You can use them if you want.LOL

Most of them are of Rishbala and Abhiya because I watched PKYEK religiously and currently I am watching on Madhubala. But will make on other couples also.

Abhiya/ViSuDay Dreaming

RishBala /DVDBlushing

Edited by chakku_chudail - 27 August 2012 at 7:36am

The following 72 member(s) liked the above post:

babi01abhiya1-rkfan-deepa0507tanvipareektwinkling_stars-Swetha-PristineSoulvampyrgirlrichaharinisriram39-Fatema-vishti.dvdJannat-Fictionsannie.dollChelseaForEvermeerubzara-JuniorAngel-.Indu.--Megz---Alone--kavita-LadyFlamePaint.It.BlacK.snitchseekerMyAngelAbhayCavingInMaha149black_scorpio.AbhIyalicious.Divya6696..juhi..Andromeda001BlackpoisonDestroyedInLove.Chashmish.SheDevildeboleena.mannacrystalalena-SexyAngel-maria090.ShreeYaa.--Wingless--.BadtameezBrat.oblivious.--peehu--MS-meghasharma---Priya---rahmona_paksweFieryHeartfalak01-Mema-Ayesha066ilove99J.LOAbhiya_VisuCoeur2PsychoFMS-AriaNe-.DarkParadise..pyar-ishkAS..OliveWellingtonFearless_LoverCrazyGirl.21EvIlNeSs_RoCkZMR.KooLromailaKit_Katsilent.desireaishu3003Trouble.leelaa9.Shiva.

.SmokeySilence.

Coolbie

.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
~ Freebies ~

Arhi

(1st one style inspired from tumblr)

Aamna Sharif

Nina Heart

Abhiya 

ViSu (turned out horrible Ouch)

Honge na Juda hum

(So happy finally Aamna is coming back Embarrassed love the couple already... Rakesh and Aamna looking soo cute together <3)

Happy with the result of this one Embarrassed

Animated

(if anyone wants any stacked avis please PM me Hug)

Edited by Phoenix.Xeelan - 26 August 2012 at 10:02am

The following 59 member(s) liked the above post:

babi01tanvipareekHafsaRagnaholictwinkling_starsdeepa0507PristineSoul-Swetha-Jannat-Fictions-Fatema-harinisriram39vampyrgirlrichavishti.dvdChelseaForEvermeerubzara-JuniorAngel--kavita-Paint.It.BlacK.snitchseeker..Tangled..Divya6696.AbhIyalicious.CavingInblack_scorpiopiaviviandsenaAndromeda001oblivious.SheDevil-SexyAngel-.Chashmish.maria090--Wingless--crystalalena.BadtameezBrat.MS-meghasharma--peehu--rahmona_pakswe---Priya---Ayesha066-Mema-Abhiya_Visudeboleena.mannailove99J.LO-AriaNe-.JealousBasher.pyar-ishk.DarkParadise..OliveWellingtonAS..bookworm-ALS--MR.KooLromailaFearless_LoverCrazyGirl.21Kit_Kataishu3003silent.desireleelaa9.Shiva.

.SmokeySilence.

Coolbie

.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
~~ Previous creations(non animated) ~~

Abhay - PiaHeart

Madhubala - Ek ishq Ek Junoon

Animated
give some time to load.. image heavy

Abhay-Pia

Tried something new: 

PSD Credit: Riasa 

I like this one LOL

small 100*100

(stacked) 

(Single)

(small sized 100x100)

Madhubala/RK

Edited by Phoenix.Xeelan - 26 August 2012 at 10:37am

The following 58 member(s) liked the above post:

babi01-rkfan-deepa0507tanvipareektwinkling_stars-Swetha-vampyrgirlrichaharinisriram39vishti.dvd-Fatema-Jannat-FictionsmeerubzaraChelseaForEver-Alone--kavita-CavingIn..Tangled..black_scorpio.AbhIyalicious.Divya6696snitchseekerMyAngelAbhayPaint.It.BlacK..BadtameezBrat..ShreeYaa.crystalalenamaria090oblivious.-SexyAngel-.Chashmish.-Mema-SheDevilYum_SRilove99J.LOAbhiya_Visudeboleena.mannaMS-meghasharmaFieryHeartrahmona_paksweAyesha066--peehu--.DarkParadise...JealousBasher.-AriaNe-AS..Birdieepyar-ishkMR.KooLbookworm-ALS--CrazyGirl.21Trouble.aishu3003Kit_Katsilent.desireFearless_Loverleelaa9.Shiva.

-Fatema-

Goldie

-Fatema-

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Wow !! gorgeus stuff ;)) 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aesthetic.Artsmaria090.JealousBasher.

PinkCinderella

IF-Sizzlerz

PinkCinderella

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Reserved!