Mythological Masti

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Appreciation Thread (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 15

lola610

Viewbie

lola610

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Originally posted by Vicky_sonikudi

Mahadev has cursed Parvati to be reborn as a fisherman's daughter to learn how to concentrate properly as she kept falling asleep LOL while he was giving her Tantra gyaan.

Really?ShockedLOL Does this actually happen?

According to multiple sources, it does. I didn't know until I read this thread: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3157897
There are slightly different versions posted on pages 1, 2, and 3; quite an interesting read.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NandiniraizaadaShivangBuch..RamKiJanaki..foram.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Appreciation Thread (Page 7)" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kal El

IF-Rockerz

Kal El

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Check also the last page of that thread; I elaborated/corrected the second version I posted there.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandiniraizaada

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lola610

Originally posted by Vicky_sonikudi

Mahadev has cursed Parvati to be reborn as a fisherman's daughter to learn how to concentrate properly as she kept falling asleep LOL while he was giving her Tantra gyaan.

Really?ShockedLOL Does this actually happen?

According to multiple sources, it does. I didn't know until I read this thread: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3157897
There are slightly different versions posted on pages 1, 2, and 3; quite an interesting read.

Well the story's very interesting. Is Dkdm showing it exactly as discussed in this thread or are the devtas trying to prevent Parvati from leaving Kaliash?

Nandiniraizaada

Coolbie

Nandiniraizaada

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nandiniraizaada

Devi Parvati and durga are at many places referred as Vishnu Maya and Vishnu Vilasini. These two tems should not be confused with consort

According to DS Uma was born along with Vishnu and is his sister. She is also the power behind his yog. Vilasini means one  who plays. Thats is one who plays with Vishinu thats is his sister
 According to DS the divine mother or nirakar Ishwar or param Brahmam ( not bramha) created the trinity at the beginning of time or Kaplan. And when kalpa will finish and parlay will happen the threee gods and there consorts will amalgamate back into there face less source . Then another cycle will begin
Oh, so that's why Devi Parvathi is called Shri Vishnu's sister.Smile I always knew she was called that but I never actually knew the reason why.

Btw, Brahma, Vishnu, and Mahadev are beyond the realm of birth and death, right? So I am finding it hard to comprehend the fact that Ma Bhavani and Vishnu were "born" together...but to whom?Confused The divine trinity has no parents as they are the parents of the universe.

Edited by Nandiniraizaada - 01 September 2012 at 7:57am

..RamKiJanaki..

Nandiniraizaada

Coolbie

Nandiniraizaada

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Born is a wrong word but the six of them came from one formless face less source referred by different names in different texts. But we can call the source energy as Om or Omkar

They came from one single source and to one single source they return

Same with us. We all came from one single source and to that one singkle source our soul strives to retirn

Edited by Nandiniraizaada - 01 September 2012 at 8:00am

..RamKiJanaki..

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
dkdm rocksThumbs Up

Nandiniraizaada

coolpratz

IF-Rockerz