Mythological Masti

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Appreciation Thread (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 15

Page 1
Page   of 15
Page 3 Page 15

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
amazingClap
count me inEmbarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Appreciation Thread (Page 2)" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Ok, Chakri is played by Ram Awana - the same guy who played Paundrak

ShivangBuch

Goldie

ShivangBuch

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Which episode is Dkdm at right now?

If there are HQ episodes of Shiv-Parvathi wedding, could someone post them please?
There is entire playlist of 190-200 episodes Janaki of HD uploaded by LifeOK on Youtube. But all are without English subtitles. How will you watch and understand them? Right now they are showing post wedding developments of Tarakasur story. Dhumralochan and Raktabeej troubling Devatas. Demons of Durga Saptashati.

Edited by ShivangBuch - 25 August 2012 at 12:01pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish...RamKiJanaki..

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Actually, Shivang, LifeOK stopped uploading complete episodes a while back - they just upload 5 minute clips.  They had even stopped updating their playlists.  Obvious problem was that viewers outside India could see them before they aired in LifeOK's foreign affiliate channels.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivangBuch

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShivangBuch

If there are HQ episodes of Shiv-Parvathi wedding, could someone post them please?
There is entire playlist of 190-200 episodes Janaki of HD uploaded by LifeOK on Youtube. But all are without English subtitles. How will you watch and understand them? Right now they are showing post wedding developments of Tarakasur story. Dhumralochan and Raktabeej troubling Devatas. Demons of Durga Saptashati.

I use the HQ episodes for making avis and sigs, Anna, because the quality is good. For actually understanding them, I see them with english subs in another site that has them.Smile

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 25 August 2012 at 12:24pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivangBuch

ShivangBuch

Goldie

ShivangBuch

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

Actually, Shivang, LifeOK stopped uploading complete episodes a while back - they just upload 5 minute clips.  They had even stopped updating their playlists.  Obvious problem was that viewers outside India could see them before they aired in LifeOK's foreign affiliate channels.

Yeah. They stopped uploading after 160th episode. You are right. They are not available on playlist for more than 5 minutes.

ShivangBuch

Goldie

ShivangBuch

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ShivangBuch

I use the HQ episodes for making avis and sigs, Anna, because the quality is good. For actually understanding them, I see them with english subs in another site that has them.Smile
Oh is that so? Good good.Smile

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Vrish, your first animated sig is sooo gruesome. I feel a knot in my stomach whenever see those headless bodies.DeadROFL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top