Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Actually, Shivang, LifeOK stopped uploading complete episodes a while back - they just upload 5 minute clips.  They had even stopped updating their playlists.  Obvious problem was that viewers outside India could see them before they aired in LifeOK's foreign affiliate channels.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: ShivangBuch

There is entire playlist of 190-200 episodes Janaki of HD uploaded by LifeOK on Youtube. But all are without English subtitles. How will you watch and understand them? Right now they are showing post wedding developments of Tarakasur story. Dhumralochan and Raktabeej troubling Devatas. Demons of Durga Saptashati.

I use the HQ episodes for making avis and sigs, Anna, because the quality is good. For actually understanding them, I see them with english subs in another site that has them.😊
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 11 years ago
ShivangBuch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Vrish.

Actually, Shivang, LifeOK stopped uploading complete episodes a while back - they just upload 5 minute clips.  They had even stopped updating their playlists.  Obvious problem was that viewers outside India could see them before they aired in LifeOK's foreign affiliate channels.

Yeah. They stopped uploading after 160th episode. You are right. They are not available on playlist for more than 5 minutes.
ShivangBuch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

I use the HQ episodes for making avis and sigs, Anna, because the quality is good. For actually understanding them, I see them with english subs in another site that has them.😊

Oh is that so? Good good.😊
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Vrish, your first animated sig is sooo gruesome. I feel a knot in my stomach whenever see those headless bodies.🤢🤣
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Cool thread 👍🏼

I was thinking of making a list of all the avatars/forms we have seen of Mahadev on the show.

1. Mahadev himself
  2. Ardhnarishwar (with Sati)
  3. Jata
    • The sculptor
    • Sukarn's mama
  4. Veerabhadra
  5. Grieving 'human' Shiva
  6. Kalabhairava
  7. Himalayan prince
  8. Aghori Baba
  9. Nataraja
  10. Vaisnava Brahmin
  11. Leelavatar
  12. Chabeela
  13. Machwara
  14. Ardhnarishwar (with Parvati)
  15. Jyotishacharya

Did I miss any?

Edited by Kal El - 11 years ago
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the thread Nandu!!! I'm in as well =D The show has a great ensemble cast. Just about every member of it so sincerely inhabits his/her role that all other flaws aside, one is compelled to keep watching <3

P.S. thanks for letting us know about the new promo! I haven't had time to watch since the vidaai, but this is something I'll definitely want to catch up for - really curious about how Sonarika will portray such a fierce aspect of her character!
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Vrish, your first animated sig is sooo gruesome. I feel a knot in my stomach whenever see those headless bodies.🤢🤣

I know, but that was Shumbh & Nishumbh earlier this week.  The thing that's interesting here is the heads returning and the 2 of them having a hug after it's done 😆

I'm waiting for a new Lekha/Parvati w/ Taki/Shumbha/Nishumbha b4 I change them.
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
dkdm is the superb show with mindblowing cast,music.
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice AT Nandini..count me in too...😳