Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

neeme

IF-Sizzlerz

neeme

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged

Kunal is going to watch Siddhi and Abhay toghter..It means He is going to drink 10 bottles atleast at once ROFL

Thank God siddhi is not doing this after watching Richa and Kunal toghter and now she is going to watch Kunal with his child..which she will misunderstood.. Its Better to cry other than start drinking...

This Saturday, there is any Parichay Maha Episode????

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Telly Chakkar , Precap, Promo! (Page 3)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chitsss

IF-Dazzler

chitsss

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarakvp

beat me...Ouch...i think we already expected this kind of mu from kunal...so what is new in it...after this if he says yes to richa,i dont have any problem with this...bcoz it is the correct  mu for a husband to move on...otherthan the previous 2Angry...so why bother with this...we have to be happy...atleast the story is moving fast...now we will get an active kunal,some fbs and surely richa crap and most importantly sinal in single frame...but if we avoid richas presence thn how will she get exposed...i want richa to see siddhi with abhay and start her stupidity...thn automatically she will end up closing them...i have high hope on her more than the kids...

so guys just chill it will be amazing...all i know from this promo is sinal will be in single frame and  the story is moving forward...now we will free from the circus familys daily circus...

i immedietly  want kunal to move on professionaly for that i guess this jhatka is must...

Whats the point if SINAL are in the same frame and hating each other atleast Kunal and Siddhi pretending! Whats the fun in that?Ouch It won't be amazing , it will truckload of crap and then another truck load ! And yea the vamp will always rule !I doubt if the CV's even remember SINAL was a couple and are supposed to be a couple!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sarakvprainbowgirl

chitsss

IF-Dazzler

chitsss

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jay_bpm

@chitra - yes since creature is favorite of CVs, only she is smart.
Whole sacrifice nonsense was lame to start with & now another dose. But again if Siddhi couldn't act smart back then, why start now?

@padmini - I know Siddhi will be shown thinking only upto a point as that's how we can be tortured. But enough now..

Well we'll just have to wait for it to happen to comment how stupid was it?

Why wait we know whats coming right!Wink

adohare

adohare

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
what everyone favouring Kunal. IS all responsibilty to understand kunal only for siddhi? is not to understand to kunal. CV showing all the emotional scene in favour of Kunal because he feels looser to himself. But siddhi is more confident and forward to take steps so she doesn't shows her expression. why kunal believe all the words said by siddhi? why he not investigate the  matter behind his beloved wife change in nature suddendly. If kunal can't understand this and show dard bhara kunal and dil tutta kunal then why siddhi should understand. After all siddhi has done a more than duty to kunal and his family. Some duty should be done by him. HEARTBROKEN Kunal bus and get sympathey from all the audience. It's not good.

chitsss

IF-Dazzler

chitsss

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged
@Padmini and Mages: I understand people in love being each others support system and encouraging each other to take on the world, but in Parichay its always been Siddhi showing Kunal the way! They show Kunal always misunderstanding her save for that one time when he supported her during Raveena's court case.It's just not fair! Relationships should be balanced.

Now again its going to be Siddhi pull of a mahaan act and Kunal remaining clueless to Siddhi intentions!AngryI am not keen on it at all!Angry These CV's amaze me with their stack of nonsense!

Edited by chitsss - 25 August 2012 at 8:45am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbowgirl

adohare

adohare

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
siddhi is a role model to kunal so what is wrong if she motivate kunal again to success in his life.

chitsss

IF-Dazzler

chitsss

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adohare

what everyone favouring Kunal. IS all responsibilty to understand kunal only for siddhi? is not to understand to kunal. CV showing all the emotional scene in favour of Kunal because he feels looser to himself. But siddhi is more confident and forward to take steps so she doesn't shows her expression. why kunal believe all the words said by siddhi? why he not investigate the  matter behind his beloved wife change in nature suddendly. If kunal can't understand this and show dard bhara kunal and dil tutta kunal then why siddhi should understand. After all siddhi has done a more than duty to kunal and his family. Some duty should be done by him. HEARTBROKEN Kunal bus and get sympathey from all the audience. It's not good.

Hmm adohare are you referring to comments on this post , if so I suggest you read again because I think this discussion is mainly about how lame the upcoming plots seem!Wink

sarakvp

sarakvp

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitsss

Originally posted by sarakvp

beat me...Ouch...i think we already expected this kind of mu from kunal...so what is new in it...after this if he says yes to richa,i dont have any problem with this...bcoz it is the correct  mu for a husband to move on...otherthan the previous 2Angry...so why bother with this...we have to be happy...atleast the story is moving fast...now we will get an active kunal,some fbs and surely richa crap and most importantly sinal in single frame...but if we avoid richas presence thn how will she get exposed...i want richa to see siddhi with abhay and start her stupidity...thn automatically she will end up closing them...i have high hope on her more than the kids...

so guys just chill it will be amazing...all i know from this promo is sinal will be in single frame and  the story is moving forward...now we will free from the circus familys daily circus...

i immedietly  want kunal to move on professionaly for that i guess this jhatka is must...

Whats the point if SINAL are in the same frame and hating each other atleast Kunal and Siddhi pretending! Whats the fun in that?Ouch It won't be amazing , it will truckload of crap and then another truck load ! And yea the vamp will always rule !I doubt if the CV's even remember SINAL was a couple and are supposed to be a couple!

for her exposure i guess its must...even in the parent trap the father is engaged with some lady...so i kinda expected this...dont we expect this kind of mu...it will be passionate if they pretends to hate each other atleast for me.Wink...according to the vamp she will be exposed only when the mus are increased...and she will believe everything is in favour of her and that will change in the end moment just like her engagement night...i think u guys didnt expect this type of mu...but all of us already talked about it and even talked about jealousy...Confused...and i dont care if he says yes to the vamp bcoz i know he can only love siddhi and no one else...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top