Dekha Ek Khwaab

7 Months In Heaven - Ch 6 Pg 75(Happy Bday Alissa) (Page 50)

Post Reply New Post

Page 50 of 80

fia21

IF-Sizzlerz

fia21

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by panchaali

Fia this time i'll be late in reading..coz I hv grown a huge power in my glasses...and now computer lights are irritating my eyes...I just come to forum for few minutes a day ..coz this forum is my home...but I really can't read now and  can't write my ff too...plzz understand...after recovering I promise to comment on your every chapter...now typing this with a sun glass on my eyes...My eyes can't bear the computer and t.v light for long...Unhappy

Aww that's okay yaar I completely understand. Health comes first and you better take care of yourself okay? Read and comment whenever you feel better. No rush Smile
Get well soon and I hope you are feeling better by now.
Take care of yourself Heart

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "7 Months In Heaven - Ch 6 Pg 75(Happy Bday Alissa) (Page 50)" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Havvii

IF-Sizzlerz

Havvii

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Why ManVeer live together for 7 months? Koi contract marriage karege kya or manyata or UV me se kisiko koi bimari ho jayegi jo afta 7 months bhagwan ko pyare tell na fifi? Nd muje 2nd question ka answer nai mila:-( nd btw is bar update kar de cz i m going to totely inactivate after some days:-(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fia21

fia21

IF-Sizzlerz

fia21

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitra_rao

Hey fia, meri basanti, After being super super late, and u must have already thought of promoting me to the position of late latifon ki sardar .

Well coming to ur update, fifi, awesome update, loved it ClapClap

Analysis:

Part 1: Yuvraaj Udayveer through the eyes of the vultures: I really loved the way you have described Uday's looks, his dressing style, his attitude, his past 5 years, his recent trauma of losing his mother, all in one go through the eyes of these vultures called New reporters. As a writer you have something in mind to tell the readers, but how you tell it makes all the difference. Here  using the new repoters to re intoduce Udayveer after a gap of 5 yaers, was an amazing work fifi.Clap. It was powerful-depicted how much of a successful person he is, it was charming-shows by the fact the crowd was going on frenzy over him, it was painful- from uday perspective, who has just lost his mother, and people are trying to make money or news out of his trauma and tragedy. sigh
"Live with vultures,become a vulture; live with crow,become a crow" This is what the price does, with the simple "No comments" he becomes a vulture too, shrewd, but when it is his friend Karan, he knows, its time to set down the shield.

Part 2: Karan the healer:  Yes he is a healer for our Uday, just seeing him lighting up his mood, brings back the lost smile back to his face. no words needed, the healer knows his subject well,he understand every gesture of Uday, his every pain, somethimes his words sooth Uday, somtimes just their silence is enough to do its work. I just love this character and U-K friendshipClap

Part 3: "People speak sometimes about the "bestial" cruelty of man, but that is terribly unjust and offensive to beasts, no animal could ever be so cruel as a man, so artfully, so artistically cruel." - Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Yes this is what Giriraj is artistically cruel!He is using his son's trauma of losing his mother to replace her place with his new wife. Gosh his first wife just passed away, I know he never had any place for her but seriously does he not have a hurt of a father too?He just wants Maya to take over evrything, like Uday is his only blood, his only hire. What kind of a fool this man is.Actually I should wonder how can a Royal king be blinded by a women, to this extend. sigh.Well Uday "Rot in hell" was so much delightful .Again very well articulated FifiClap. If a writer can make readers love and hate something so passionately the writer's work is called brilliance   

Part 4: Unnati -Unnati the charming angel  : I though there would be no unnati in this ff, but then u bring her, WOW loved the Uday-Unnati_Karan trio. These are the only true relations Uday has in his life, and it is so worth dying for. Loved Unnati-Uday relationship. 
For him, she was the most adorable thing on the planet. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Part 5: Cliffhanger of the week: Fifi u break ur update at this point, like seriously, leaving ur readers all dying and anticipating as to who she wasAngry . Was she Manyata or someone else, what happened to manyata, actually what happened after that night is still a suspense. We don't know how did they part away. Did Manyata become pregnant after that or how is her life? I know we would get all answers in the coming chapters par yaar kya kare intezar nahi hota...

Ooosome update fifi ClapClap, continue soon and then wait for eternity for my comments 

Hey Gabbar Big smile . No worries, I am super late in replying too this time LOL
Thanks a lot.

Part 1: Thanks a lot Chitra. I figured it was better to describe that particular scene through the eyes of the media as the way they look at things differently than normal people. And Uday being a Princr has to go through a lot in life which normal people won't understand. Exactly, he gave them back what they have been giving him since years by just not commenting on their pointless gossip. He wouldn't let the world mock his life.

Part 2: Apt word for Karan's character. He is a healer that does his work without his subject's knowledge. He doesn't need to ask him what's wrong, he can sense it and without telling would make an attempt to make it right. I am glad you are liking Karan's character and his bond with Uday.

Part 3: Cruel indeed. Well we all have our weak points and Meghna is a weak point of Giriraj. Even a King can have his weaknesses right? He just isn't man enough.  Aww thank you so much Embarrassed

Part 4: Lol to be honest, Unnati was a last minute entry. I figured an amazing guy like Karan deserves an amazing partner like Unnati so thought of bringing her along in that way. Yes these are the only true relations that he has right now.

Part 5: Hahaha as I have been saying, my cliffhangers are unintentional LOL . Yes you will get all your answers in the future updates so you have to wait for it baby Tongue

Thanks a bunch Cherry Hug

fia21

IF-Sizzlerz

fia21

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wendy25

h fia, don't throw chappals at me but i am really rushing short off time that's why couldn't able to comment here. i am glad you have taken our request into consideration and are finally promoted from OS writer to ff writer.
This ff is in my most favorite list! such an enthraling story and characterizations. you really wrecked my senses in all the updates specially 2nd.this was really beyond my prediction powers. you have left DEK cvs behind in keeping suspense! that 2nd update was so so pure . It was consummation of souls more then body! Some times we take years to identify our soulmates and some times a moment and when that moment comes we don't thing twice before giving everything to that person! i am drown in the depth of your SS. brilliantly striking idea! 
Love you for this SS. Please please now be regular with this SSS and update asap as i really want to see how game played out b/w UV and manyata. I love the UV and manyata's characterization. something really unique and different.
 i want to comment more but can't due to shortage of time and my approaching exams, but please update so without being a lazy ass ! hurry up!

Omg Wendy you're here after sooo long. I missed you Hug
It's okay. Lol yes I thought it's time I considered the promotion so here I am.
Aww really? That in itself is a huge compliment for me. Hahah you really think I have left DEK CVs behind? Well I am glad I was able to get you hooked to my story so much.
Thanks a lot Wendy. Glad that you could see the purity within. And I completely agree with you.
Lol I will try to be as regular as I can. Thanks once again for your comment. It means a lot.

fia21

IF-Sizzlerz

fia21

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kakacool123

Fabulisious Fifi that was stunning update. Your Writing skills are mindboggiling!! Really

I really liked how UV was intrduced at the airport and Karan - Unnati relationship is soo cute.

Loved the ending was sittng on the edge of my seat because it was soo tense!! No doubt this girl is Manyata.

Sorrry for the late comment and liike - i have been away becuz of work and sooo i'm back and this was one amazing piece

Thank you so much for your appreciation Ash.
Glad you liked the airport scene and Karan and Unnati's relationship.
Lol just don't fall off it LOL
That's alright and completely understandable. Thanks once again!

fia21

IF-Sizzlerz

fia21

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xxDaydreameRxx

Reserved. Yep Im finally gonna comment. :P

***Edit

The doors opened and out came a suave and handsome young man, about 6 feet tall, clad in a black buttoned down shirt and a pair of blue jeans, his eyes hidden behind the veil of black Ray Bans and his lips forming a million dollar smile.

Really Fi? Trying to give me a heartattack or what!? Blushing 

Honestly though, loved the way you described UV's entry.. It's BANG-ON! His fans trying to grab, kiss, BITE ROFL.. Just a question, which one would you be? The hugger, kisser or BITER? LOL

Okay so far what I'm really liking is that MIX you've created of UV's life...it's really sort of bitter-sweet..I mean he sorta likes the attention and obviously loves the Prince title but then he also realizes that all these people are just hungry for their channel TRPs. He lost his mommy but then you also gave him a best friend so hes not completely alone. Thumbs Up So right now I see UV as a sort of semi-depressed dude.

OMG- okay the father-son encounter was sure as hell DRAMATIC! Shocked Loved UV, the way he stands up for his mother. He's so committed and I love it! It's like the same UV from the show - the one with the unbreakable will! 

People say time heals all wounds. I don't agree. Because the scars that those wounds leave remain forever. Yes the pain lessens, but it never ends. And these scars have the strange power to remind me that my past was real.

Okay this and the rest of the paragraph that follows was just simply AMAZING! Shocked And it just made me realize how true it is! It may stop hurting but you can't really ever forget and once in a while when you remember, the pain does threaten to come back with the same freshness which is why you push it away to some corner of your mind. Beautifully said Fia! ClapClapClap

"Well atleast I made you smile. You look good when you smile buddy", said Karan.

Is Karan gay? Because I won't blame him if he was. ROFL UV has the tendency to have that effect on people whether they're a girl or a guy. ROFL

YAAYYY!!!! Unnatii is also in this FF!! You know I really miss her and UV's bond. Sometimes I felt like they stopped showing it after a while in teh show because their conversations became so centered around Manyata and Unnati lecturing UV all the time about right and wrong. I always kind of wanted to see more of them..like it would be intresting if Unnati liked some other dude besides Vijay and UV's reaction Ermm Okay I'm totally drifting off now Lol. IGNORE! LOL

"Ahem ahem. I guess I am invisible for you two. Unnati this is not done. Won't I get a welcome hug?" , Karan grinned and spread his arms.

HAHAH! Karan has a crush on Unnati TOO! ROFL Well what can he do, the whole family is HOT (except for Giri) LOL

"We, wanted to tell you something" , came Karan's voice who just entered the kitchen, made his way towards Unnati and stood next to her circling one of his arms around her waist, laying more emphasis on the word "we" . Uday raised an eyebrow in question and waited for them to continue.

Okay I literally choked. WOW man, this Karan already has the girl!? Shocked

OHHH!!!! Unnati and UV aren't brother and sisterr!! Shocked Okay Im really late..no wonder, I was thinking how come you didnt mention her before okay makes sense Ermm
^Sorry lol Im commenting as I read.

"What? It's a compliment baby. You know the day I heard you calling Uday "Dada" , I had decided that I am going to marry you and you only" , Karan said in a melodramatic way, holding Unnati's hands.

Awww!! Karan's sucha cutiiee! Embarrassed

"You really need to get laid buddy" , Karan said thoughtfully and patted Uday's back.

ROFL ROFL Unexpected. LOOL love this Karann!!

^ Wait WHAT!?? IT'S DONE!?? Shocked
Okay is it just me or wasnt this a short update? Confused Okay anywyas I forgive you only because I enjoyed Karan-UV pair and hence didnt miss ManVeer too much WinkLOL
And oh yeah, the girl he sees is Manyata right?? See why do you have to create so much suspense for!! Angry I was despreate to read what happened after that night but you have to torture us dont you! Okay well udpate fastt Fifuu! And I am reallly sorry that you had to wait so long for this comment, and hope you understand that I didnt really have a choice adn I wanted to read and comment in free time so I could do justice to your chap. As usual ur did an amazing job and Im just even more excited to read the next one!!
Love yaa soo muchh! Really missingg you!! Hug

Hahaha I knew that whether anyone else notices it or not, Ranju will definitely faint with the mention of "black shirt" LOL . And this was kind of a surprise dedication to you Wink
Umm let's see. I think I will be a mixture of all the 3 categories ROFL

Okay so far what I'm really liking is that MIX you've created of UV's life...it's really sort of bitter-sweet..I mean he sorta likes the attention and obviously loves the Prince title but then he also realizes that all these people are just hungry for their channel TRPs. He lost his mommy but then you also gave him a best friend so hes not completely alone. Thumbs Up So right now I see UV as a sort of semi-depressed dude.

You got that right. He is semi-depressed but not completely alone. I didn't want to turn him into Devdas. Lol. Everybody likes attention at some point of their lives, but not always. Same is the case with Uday who sometimes just want to be left alone.

Yes I kept that part of Uday the same as in the show. His love for Mother is undying. Lol I am glad that the father-son encounter had such an impact on you.

Thanks a lot Ranju Embarrassed
It may stop hurting but you can't really ever forget and once in a while when you remember, the pain does threaten to come back with the same freshness which is why you push it away to some corner of your mind.
You have described it beautifully too. You get me so well *happy tears*

Hahahahaha don't call my Karan gay please ROFL . He is just a great friend who'd go to any extent to cheer his best friend up.

Yes Unnati is also in this SS Big smile . Me too. I have always wanted to see their bonding beyond Manyata's discussions. Lol true. It would have been fun even if Unnati had fallen in love with Vijay and Uday found it out somehow, I am sure his reactions would have been priceless LOL

Hahah I figured you were commenting as you read. Your reactions gave it away LOL . Yes Karan already has the girl Wink . Another proof that he is not gay LOL . And yes Uday and Unnati are not related by blood at all. I will give light to their bond more in the further updates. Lmfao indeed Giriraj is the only ugly one in the family. From both outside and inside.

Lol aww you like Karan so much Tongue

I have no idea why people think this update was short Confused . Pheww thank God for that.
Haha I swear the suspense is totally unintentional LOL . But you will get your answers in the next update so just wait a little more Wink
Yes I understand and it's okay Smile
Thanks a bunch Ranju. Love you Hug

fia21

IF-Sizzlerz

fia21

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ekra-Meer

Fia... I read ur ff on friday, i must say its xtremely well written... ;) the flashbacks n emotions that u potray r FANTABULOUSSS... :) reading it reminded me of the UVCs... But the change u gave to the story is very different... I loved it!!! Update sooonn for ur new readersss... Pretty plzz

Thank you so much. Wow this is the second comment that says that my writing reminds them of Reha (writer of UVCs) or the UVCs itself which is one of my favorite stories here. But I am happy that you find it different. Thanks once again and I will update soon!

fia21

IF-Sizzlerz

fia21

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vampire12345678

fia is really though u will update before i have to do this but alas i was wrong so here is goes
reminder one:

please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please 
please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please 
please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please 
please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please 

k now i too so mucb time to copy and pate so many pleaseLOL
please update soon fia i really can not wait

Hailaaa my head is spinning Wacko
Lol after this deadly reminder, I am surely going to update soon LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.