Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

manesha76

IF-Stunnerz

manesha76

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged

Sasur - Jamai ka milap 

Waise toh Sasur aur damad mil chuke hain . Par ab legally Damad banane ke baad Sasur ke saath kaise equations rahenge woh dekhna mazedar hoga . 

As par Ballu's recent interview he said that he will enter the Serial as soon as Madhubala gets some happiness her life  Evil Smile

So bigger storm will always be waiting in Madhu's life . 

We will able to see Clash of Titans .  

Ballu & Rishu fighting for Madhu 

Dostion kripaya aap apne durlabh vichare yahan par likhiye hum aapke aabhari rahenge - Dhanyawad Wink.

Edited by manesha76 - 24 August 2012 at 11:30pm

The following 60 member(s) liked the above post:

skapu80simmi11shanaa01Riyan16priyacadivyababurosie111sarita23MitwaaRocksmushi13lamboonavarstressreliefvishti.dvdashlok4everShaluDrashtiChaudhrytmfatim30Jyoti121SNoshinPoseidenAbhayangelana1411dreamymishti88sangeeta9211Shas3Komalgraphixsree.gattudrashmeet12arunsunita_gmmuskiiiANJALI_SAMARIYAdreamyjenniceAcid_QueensitammamanidRENU1111Anoshka-the-Gem.EdwardCullen.maria090_lehar_ash28afsh4akahkashansakina-WhiteGirl-sumona28Killer_DeviLISADORADae_drmerbeautiful_heartNeelum.drashti--Udhay--anji-miraLoquacious_Aash-Orchid-Neelambari..Coeur2PsychoFMStodayzstarArnav90_Sparkles_-chrys-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SASUR JAMAI KA MILAP" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sitamma

IF-Rockerz

sitamma

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
hey ram..madhu ka shani dasa shuru hua hai...sach mein...bechari ladki...her father will come to know about pads and trisna also.unka bhi halath kya hoga? though i feel trisna has a lot of her father's selfish traits..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

MitwaaRocksfatim30Shas3sangeeta9211muskiiiarunsunita_gmANJALI_SAMARIYAmanesha76

manesha76

IF-Stunnerz

manesha76

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sitamma

hey ram..madhu ka shani dasa shuru hua hai...sach mein...bechari ladki...her father will come to know about pads and trisna also.unka bhi halath kya hoga? though i feel trisna has a lot of her father's selfish traits..

Sita do not worry jab tak Ballu ayega tab tak RK Madhu ka deewana hojayega  Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MitwaaRocksmuskiiiShas3sangeeta9211ANJALI_SAMARIYA

sitamma

IF-Rockerz

sitamma

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

Sita do not worry jab tak Ballu ayega tab tak RK Madhu ka deewana hojayega  Wink
actually yesterday i felt sorry for R.K.he seriously needs a psychologist's help.
Ballu is pure evil.

Edited by sitamma - 25 August 2012 at 1:34am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeeta9211manesha76

Neelum.drashti

IF-Stunnerz

Neelum.drashti

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Ballu and rk ki chemistry to sab sa bar ka hai, yeah i am eagerly waiting for ballu and rk ka amna samna but yeah both madhu and we forum wasi need some happy moments

MitwaaRocksSNoshinsangeeta9211beautiful_heartmanesha76

manesha76

IF-Stunnerz

manesha76

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by manesha76

actually yesterday i felt sorry for R.K.he seriously needs a psychologist's help.
Ballu is pure evil.

I think even Madhu was shocked seeing RK's state . She saw this side of RK for the first time . But this RK gives me lots of hope as he is not real Rishabh . 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ChaudhrytmSNoshinsree.gattusitamma

manesha76

IF-Stunnerz

manesha76

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neelum.drashti

Ballu and rk ki chemistry to sab sa bar ka hai, yeah i am eagerly waiting for ballu and rk ka amna samna but yeah both madhu and we forum wasi need some happy moments

I think PH bohot intelligent hain , They bring Ballu only after showing us some hot sizzling moments between RK - Madhu Wink .

SNoshinsree.gattusangeeta9211sitammaNeelum.drashti

Anoshka-the-Gem

IF-Rockerz

Anoshka-the-Gem

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Bring it on?,! Is all I can say at the moment...Madhuz as ready as ready can be!!Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manesha76Neelum.drashti

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.