Taarey OS Thunderstorm+Lights Out!

Posted: 11 years ago
Quick question: Guys when ur leaving comments could u let me know if ur okay with reading things that contain slightly mature content (nothing vulgar) related to Taarey?

Taarey OS
Thunderstorm+Lights Out!

It is close to midnight, and Taani is home alone while there is a big thunderstorm outside. 

Taani: *thinking- uff! Bhai, aapko aaj hi jana tha Sharon Bhabi ko milne? I m feeling so scared!* 

Taani hears a knock on the door, she goes to open the door. She looks at a very wet Rey.

Rey: um hi Taani *waves his hand*

Taani: hi Rey, *looks down* um aap yahan?

Rey: yea, is Swayam home? *sneezes*

Taani: *looks up* Bhai isn't home, but plz sit down! I'll get a towel for u!

Rey: nahi, it's okay...I'll just leave now

Taani: Rey, the weather is really bad outside! Plz just stay! And now u know that I don't have a boyfriend, in fact I never actually did, so u can't use the same excuse u used last time!

Rey: but, Taani *sneezes*

Taani: no buts! Y don't u go to Bhai's room and change into his clothing? I'll get u a towel!

Rey: okay, thank u

Rey goes into Swayam's room, while Taani goes to the closet to get a towel for him.

Taani: *thinking- o god...I did want someone to be here with me during the thunderstorm, and yes Rey is here...but it's so awkward having him here, because he knows that I still have feelings for him, thanks to Shivam. Also, it feels weird being around Rey ever since he insulted my love for him. Yes I did have encounters with him alone after that incident, but these one is different...literally nobody is here, and it is very late! O god, plz make this less awkward*

She goes to knock on the door. Rey opens the door.

Taani: um... *looking down* here u go *hands him the towel*

Rey: thanks

Taani is about to leave, but Rey grabs her hand gently. Taani looks up and they both get lost in each others eyes. Unknowingly they both slowly start going closer to each other, until Rey sneezes, making them come back to their senses.

Taani: um, I will go make some coffee *quickly walks away*

Rey: *smiles and closes the door* *thinking- uff! I was REALLY close to kissing her! Y did I have to sneeze??? I wish she wasn't so quiet now a days...I miss her bubbly nature! If only I didn't insult her love...but thank god for this opportunity. Tonight, I m gonna make sure she knows that she belongs to me! And that I wanna only belong to her!*

In the kitchen

Taani is done making coffee, she is just keening against a wall thinking with closed eyes

Taani: *thinking- god, I wanted it to be LESS awkward between us! Watever happened couple mintues ago will surely make it awkward! If Rey hadn't sneezed, than wat would have happened? Uff Taani, u idiot u guys obviously would have been kissing! Ugh! I wish this was just a dream!!!*

Rey comes into the kitchen and sees that Taani is lost somewhere, he chuckles and stands in front of her 

Rey: Taani?

Taani: *opens her eyes* o, um srry...um I made coffee! Let's go to the living room and drink it!

Taani carries the tray of coffee and biscuits to the living room, Rey follows her

They both sit down drinking their coffee in silence...

Rey: so, where is Swayam?

Taani: um, Bhai went to Sharon Bha- um Sharon's house

Rey: *chuckles* u could say bhabi, Sharon is not here

Taani: *smiles slightly*

Rey: when is he coming back? *thinking- plz say tomorrow*

Taani: he was supposed to be about right now, but he called and said that he is staying over at Sharon Bhabi's house

Rey: o okay, I guess I'll leave then *stands up and walks towards the door* *thinking- stop me Taani!*

Taani: *thinking- its awkward having him here...but I can't let him go outside when the weather is this crazy! I mean, I do still love him...and care for him* Rey!

Rey: *turns around and looks at her*

Taani: y don't u stay here tonight?

Rey: u sure?

Taani: *walking towards him* yea! U can sleep in Bhai's room!

Rey: okay, thanks!

Suddenly the electricity goes out, Taani screams and jumps into Rey's arms, she hugs him REALLY tight

Taani: Rey!!! The lights!!! I m really scared of the dark!

Rey: *smiles and presses her body closer to his* it's okay, Taani, I m here!

Rey somehow manages to get Taani to go to a bedroom and sit down on the bed, he can't tell if it's Taani's or Swayam's room because it is really dark!

Rey: Taani, do u guys have any flashlights?

Taani: yea, in my closet

Rey flips his phone open and uses the help of the small amount of light to realize that they r in Taani's room. He starts walking towards the closet, but Taani holds his hand tightly making him stop.

Taani: don't leave me here!

Rey: Taani, I m just going to ur closet to get the flashlight

Taani: well, I m gonna go with u!

Taani holds on to Rey's arms and follows him to he closet

Once he opens her closet, he is amused to find his pictures hanging on the inside of the doors

Taani: *thinking- TAANI!!! U idiot! How could u forget that u had his pictures in ur closet? Y did u even tell him that the flashlight was in ur closet! Uff! There is also one in Bhai's room! Y didn't I tell him that! Ugh!*

Rey gets the flashlight and turns it on and flashes it on Taani

Rey: So, my pictures? *grins*

Taani: *blushes and looks down* woh

Rey: *kisses her with a lot of passion*

Taani: *standing there, too shocked to respond*

Rey: *pulls away and puts his forehead against hers* Taani! I love u! I srry that I insulted ur love for me in the past, but do u think we can start over? Plz? I really love u! And from the looks of it, i think that u still have feelings for me, so wat do u say?

Taani: *looks at him with tears in her eyes* u actually love me?

Rey: *pecks her lips* more than I haver ever loved anyone in my entire life!

Taani: *smiles and kisses him*

Rey: *kisses back and wraps his arms around her waist, tightly pressing his body against hers*

Taani: *runs her fingers through his hair*

Rey: *pulls away* Taani,  it's ur turn to say it!

Taani: *looks at him and smiles mischievously* say wat?

Rey: o u know!

Taani: *shaking her head in disagreement* nope, I don't know

Rey: *pulling her closer to him by the waist* really?

Taani: really

Rey: *starts tickling her* 

Taani: *laughing* Rey...ssstop! Hahahaha!!!!

Rey: I will stop as soon as u say it!

Taani: okay...,okay! Hahaha Rey I LOVE U!

Rey: *smiles and kisses her*

Taani: *pulls back*

Rey: *frowns* wats wrong?

Taani: nothing, it's just...Rey?

Rey: continue 

Taani: when did u start to feel that u love me!

Rey: *sits down her bed, pulling Taani into his lap* well, when Shivam had announced that u guys were going out...i felt really mad and kind of jealous. I didn't realize then that it was part of falling in love. But the day u told everyone the truth about how u and Shivam were only pretending to go out...I was really happy then i got confused as to y. Then the whole day I was only thinking about u, then I realized that I have madly fallen in love with u! *cuddles with her*

Taani: Rey, I love u!

Rey: *smiles* I love u more!

Taani: I love u most! *sticks her tongue out*

Rey: *takes her tongue into his mouth*

Taani: *pulls away blushing*

Rey: Taani, it would be more wise if u  don't do that anymore, cuz the consequence would be the same as it was a mintue ago *grins*

Taani: *hits his chest and giggles* OMG! I can't wait to tell everyone! Especially Bhai and Sharon Bhabi! Wait, wat if Sharon bhabi doesn't want there to be a u and me! She's ur best friend! And Bhai has always been a bit possessive about me! Omg! Wat if he calls amma and complains??? Rey! Wat if ur parents don't like me? Omg! Wait...my parents haven't met u either! O god! REY!

Rey: *bursts out laughing* Taani...ur...so...ooo...ooo...cute!

Taani: Rey! This isn't funny! Stop laughing!

Rey: Taani, no one will say no to our relationship, especially our parents

Taani: how r u so sure?

Rey: because I believe in our love *smiles at her*

Taani: *smiles back* I guess that's a good enough reason!

Rey: *kisses her forehead* come on Taani, time to sleep, it's getting late!

Rey carries Taani and makes her lay down on the bed, then he puts the blanket on her

Rey: *kisses her forehead* goodnight 

Taani: Rey! Plz sleep here with me tonight!

Rey: *smiles and lays down next to her* 

Taani: *puts her head on his chest and an arm around his waist*

Rey: *wraps his arms around her*

They both drift off to sleep with a big smile on their face

Done!
I hope u guys liked it!!!
Plz like and comment! 
Don't forget to answer the question!  

res
and my answer is yes to the quick question Edited by blossom1234 - 11 years ago
yess πŸ˜³ is my ans to ur question and ur writing wasnt vulgar at all! 

loved it jiya sooo cute 

i wonder if rey will ever tell taani his feelings in the show...it seems like a long time from now 

thanks for this os loved it
Originally posted by desigirlx5

yess πŸ˜³ is my ans to ur question and ur writing wasnt vulgar at all! 

loved it jiya sooo cute 

i wonder if rey will ever tell taani his feelings in the show...it seems like a long time from now 

thanks for this os loved it
I wish he confesses soon!!!
U know, Taani is might've been a bit carefree when she confessed her love to Rey...but I think that was VERY smart of her to do.
Rey is taking a bit tooo long in realizing and confessingπŸ˜”

nice OS, really enjoyed it πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by luv.u.zindagi

nice OS, really enjoyed it πŸ˜Š

thanks!
Jiya my answer to your question is yesss, omg jiya this was so amazing, mind blowing uff 😳 I love everything about this OS it was sooo romantic 😳 u have to write moreee OS like this one. Outstanding job jiya πŸ€—
Originally posted by Natasha.

Jiya my answer to your question is yesss, omg jiya this was so amazing, mind blowing uff 😳 I love everything about this OS it was sooo romantic 😳 u have to write moreee OS like this one. Outstanding job jiya πŸ€—
Thanks Tasha!!!πŸ˜ƒ
☺️ wow so cute!!! loved it! well written  there is no vulgar in it...
Originally posted by blue_cherub

☺️ wow so cute!!! loved it! well written  there is no vulgar in it...
Thank u!πŸ˜ƒ